• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The unofficial Kingdom Hearts III thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xircs-Number I

Since theres like a 100 threads 4 KH3 i just thought id make one thread for absolutly everything Kh3.so here it is..:D

Nbail

well.....I think one of the mods are gonna make one of these...but Kh3..Rock On!

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah KH3 is a 80& possibility at this time and all it counts on is how mnay it sold adn wheter disney want to continue working with square

Ghostdogg

Oh Joy! Another handheld game????? Not looking foward to that.....ahhhh well, such is life. Besides, we won't see another KH game until most of the posters here are in college and I am in a walker.....lmaopimp!

EternalOath

Heh yea, by the time KH3 is out, I'll be out of high school and in college most likely. Ah well, i'm still gonna get it. A handheld doesn't sound so bad so long as it's not on the GBA. A PSP game would be fine since basically they could keep every aspect of the gameplay without having to do some cheap fighting system like the whole card thing in COM.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Ya I really want kh3 to be for ps3 and not for a handheld system which would stink... I played COM but I would rather have not but oh well, won't be until a while.

Xircs-Number I

Kh3 should be on Ps3 and if it does come out in 2008 or 09 or whatever than we can probably expect a much longer game with larger maps and huge battles.

pokeman54

they said they would start production halfway through the ps3's lifetime. i think they're trying to get grips on the new system and how to program n stuff for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back