• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The warld Axel and Kairi are in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raizel

What world do you thing it is that we see Kairi and Axel in the trailers? It doesn't seem to be a world we know because we've never had a world with so match forest in kingdom hearts before aside from Tarzan maybe but I'm sure that the world we see them in the trailer is not one of the worlds we know are gona be in kingdom hearts 3 so it's probably a new world. It could be jungle book from the looks of it but i can't think of a reason for Axel and Kairi to be there.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
Well...we know for a fact that they are supposed to be training with Merlin. So they must be in Radiant Garden somehow. Either they are in an unexplored part of this world OR the strange time dilation training chamber has its own environment and that is what we are seeing. I doubt it is a unique disney world.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Even in BBS at its height, Radiant Garden never had such dense big forests, not even visible in the distance when you look out from the Outer Gardens.
Radiant Garden's theme seems to be water features and flowers, not forest.

Twilight Town has vast swathes of Forest, both accessible parts (around the mansion) and inaccessible parts (can be viewed from Sunset Terrace) in KH 2 so it could be Twilight Town.

Daybreak Town also has much forested terrain but the lighting is somewhat off for that world as Daybreak has either dawn or a foggy sort of atmosphere in Back Cover or UX itself.

Yet still, maybe they are going to introduce new parts of Radiant Garden that weren't shown in KH 2 or BBS.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
An original world. I'm putting my bet on Twilight Town, because going further out into the woods would add more new areas to the world that weren't seen in KH2.

AmaryllisMoth

Awards
I suppose it could be that these scenes are taking place AFTER their training.

They finished and went off to Twilight Town for...some reason and on the way got some new clothes. This might actually be a really nice development, because then the two of them aren't stuck in "training limbo" until the end of the game which was one of my biggest fears.

If this is the case and they are hanging out in Twilight Town I can almost guarantee they are going to be helping Sora out with getting Roxas back.

I wonder if they went into the data Twilight Town?

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Hard to say with no real landmarks. Wherever it is, I'd say it's a safe bet to say the world likely ends with the word 'Town'.

ebenbork

Awards
I was gonna start this thread saying it was Hundred Acre Wood. Just cuz Merlin always hints at it giving powers (kh1, bbs) and maybe time flies differently there?

Swing

Awards
It is kinda hard to tell. Like in KH2. Their I had no real clue where Kairi and Selphie were. Looked like a beach city near at destiny island.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back