• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Ok thanks.. Haha! guess that the main problem has been that i have randomly attacked some heads then xD

Awards
Lol. Most of the time, I'll only attack one head((mainly, the bottom right)), but I'll occasionally attack the other four heads. . .

Last edited:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Ok the final boss! Yea the reason you arent causing much damage is because he heals himself, in order to keep him from healing himself is on the top screen you have your 3 partners in those bubbles and theree will be a noise and when that noise happens you will see an arrow over one of your characters press the arrow in that direction and you get the light puck and he doesnt heal himself, so you have to be presistent with it... Another thing, dont kill him from the center go to the far right head or far left head.... Also the pin lightning rook, is a great pin if you tap ahead through multiple heads, it can cause massive damage... hope I helped

Awards
Ah, that's right! He does heal himself during the battle. Forgot to add that.

Alright, on the chain battle in Another Day, I'm having the worst luck even on Easy difficulty. The farthest I've gotten was to Konishi, and my pins are:

Kanesada (no. 84)
Lightning Rage (no. 145)
Fresh Line (no. 201)
Local Fire, Distant Sea (no. 160)
Lolita Emblem (no. 169)
Cure Drink (no. 268)

Any tips? Oh, and Neku is on lv. 96.

Last edited:

Marly

Awards
Ah, that's right! He does heal himself during the battle. Forgot to add that.

Alright, on the chain battle in Another Day, I'm having the worst luck even on Easy difficulty. The farthest I've gotten was to Konishi, and my pins are:

Kanesada (no. 84)
Lightning Rage (no. 145)
Fresh Line (no. 201)
Local Fire, Distant Sea (no. 160)
Lolita Emblem (no. 169)
Cure Drink (no. 268)

Any tips? Oh, and Neku is on lv. 96.

Refresh my memory? Are we talking about Tin Pin Slammer? And who is Konishi again?

Awards
Nah, I'm talking about when I go against all the bosses in a chain battle. And this is Konishi.

Marly

Awards
Nah, I'm talking about when I go against all the bosses in a chain battle. And this is Konishi.

Oh goodness D= Ive never done that... is it in pork city? Well all Ive done is the Tin Pin Slammer portion XD.... sorry Im of no help D=

Awards
Oh goodness D= Ive never done that... is it in pork city? Well all Ive done is the Tin Pin Slammer portion XD.... sorry Im of no help D=

Oh, it's fine!

What I'm talking about is right after the Tin Pin Slammer match, actually.

Marly

Awards
Oh, it's fine!

What I'm talking about is right after the Tin Pin Slammer match, actually.

What? Oh goodness I wish I knew what you were talking about, cause Ive beaten the Tin Pin Slammer portion of Another Day..... So this is bugging the crap outta me

raj

fighting shadows with my evoker. go izanagi GO!!
i couldn't get to the top of pork city on another day

What? Oh goodness I wish I knew what you were talking about, cause Ive beaten the Tin Pin Slammer portion of Another Day..... So this is bugging the crap outta me
did you get the red glasses?

Tin Pin sucks.
no TIN PIN ROCKS!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Marly

Awards
^ You should stop double/triple/quadrople posting..... and yes I did get the red glasses

Awards

Where exactly did you leave off after the Tin Pin Slammer part?

Awards
Well I beat that one guy, with the red glasses, and got Bahamut pin, then I thought it was over....

Ah, you mean at Dear God's Pad? Use scan in the area, and you should see a door. That will take you a little farther.

Marly

Awards
Ah, you mean at Dear God's Pad? Use Scan in the area, and you should see a door.

Huh?! XD what? We are talking about Another Day right? I beat the guy who gives you the Bahamut Pin...... Not in Dear Gods pad, but somewhere else

Awards
Huh?! XD what? We are talking about Another Day right? I beat the guy who gives you the Bahamut Pin...... Not in Dear Gods pad, but somewhere else

Lol, my bad. xD

But you mean this pin?

I've never seen this one in the game before. =/

Marly

Awards
What is Joshua looking for in Day 3 with the cell mod? I can't find it.

I think there are tower like things on your mad, you have to go to one of those areas, if Im correct, I could very well be wrong.

Lol, my bad. xD

But you mean this pin?

I've never seen this one in the game before. =/

yes thats the pin im talking about XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back