• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU [welcome to shibuya]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

For the glory of the hunt
"Akira?"

A voice, young and seemingly innocent, had called her name. This didnt make any sense, since apparently, nobody could notice her in the least. Just as she was thinking this, she received a delicate tap on the shoulder. It was so unexpected, even with the voice as a warning, that she jumped slightly and squealed a very high noise that sounded similar to "EEP!"

She calmed herself down and turned around. The voice, nor the person belonging to it, wasnt familiar. It looked like a young girl, dressed in a tomboyish manner, a quizzical look in her eyes. How did this girl know her name? She simply stared, her mind trying to process everything quickly. So, she was lost in some city, where nobody seemed to be able to hear or see her, except for this one girl who knew her, but she didnt know in return. Odds were that it was most definately something crazy.

"Uhhh..." She started, her thoughts returning to the girl. People bustled around them, but they took no notice to the pair of girls. "Yea, I am...and you are?" She asked, thinking hard about all of her friends. The girls voice and appearance seemed to stick out in her mind, but she could have swore she had never met her before.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Gendou bit his lip at those words, as they were completely true. Gendou knew that he had messed up and knew now that there was no need to have unleashed his noise form. His rage had gotten the best of him, as it had times before. He didn't have to switch to his noise form in order to stop Kyoroj, he could do that in his sleep. Sleif was right. Nothing more than a waste of energy.

"I am fine, Sleif," Gendou said, folding his arms, yet still showing obvious respect. "I will prove to you once again why I am deserving of my executive position." A small grin appeared on his lips. "Duty calls, Sleify. Someone has to make sure the players are erased." With that, Gendou disappeared, leaving behind a soft chuckle.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
OOC: Ahm goin wit the plan Arcana told me....

IC: Sora awoke and stumbled into the Scramble. He fell as he felt a pain. He looked at his hand. The Timer. He was screwed, his cellphone had broken in a battle. He lay there, perhaps the others would come. He tried to talk with anyone telepathically.

"Hey...Hey....It's me....Sora....Ummm....my cellphone kinda broke....soo.....I need to know the mission...If you can hear this meet me at the Scramble please...."

Awards
There he went. Gendou left HQ with a couple of lofty comments. That didn't bother her, but the fact that he had to leave the Reapers with a little chuckle! Puh. Watching silently as Genodu left, Cam turned over to the Conductor with an impassive look. "I don't know why you just let him off the hook like that, Sleif." It was apparent that Cam said Sleif with a scornful tone. She continued on, looking back at where Genodu had disappeared to. "You know the same incident might happen again."

She shook her head, as if trying to dismiss a rising argument. She willed her legs to stand. "Anyway, I should be off to." Off to where, she really didn't say, but she did intend to mess with the Players herself. After giving a playful salute to her superior, she headed off.

--------

"Right, so where to go now?" The Reaper put her hands behind her neck to rest her head, pondering about her own question as she looked up at the sky. Cam walked at a slow pace through Miyashita Park while her mind went to work, figuring out where those Players were and how to take them out. The young woman blinked at the sky above. Guess my next stop is Scramble Crossing. That's where they oughta be.

Last edited:

Akans

「moriya」
Kyoroj soared through the city looking down upon the inhabitants. He arrived near the Scramble Crossing. After last night's battle, the Players would be all scattered up and stuff. Most likely they'll move towards the place they recognize, the Scramble Crossing, where they first met each other on the first mission.

Well it seemed like a good idea, at least.

A glint of something caught his eye. A Player. With his face screwed up in concentration as if he was trying to move something with his mind. Queer.
He landed in front of him. It was Sora.

"So.... what's up? How's the others after Gendou's little tantrum?"

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Gendou relaxed atop one of the many large buildings that surrounded the Scramble Crossing. Despite being right next to the scramble, the distance between him and the ground below made the scramble noise easier to deal with. The air was cleaner and wind, cooler. A sigh of calmness, of satisfaction, escaped his lips. To his right, he drew a rather strange symbol on the roof with a small, white piece of chalk.

"All done," he softly mumbled to himself, putting the chalk into his pocket. He rose to his feet, looking down at the symbol just below him. With a victorious grin, Gendou disappeared.

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
The haze cleared from her eyes as a young teen struggled to stand up. Blinking, she tried to recognize where she was. Tall buidlings...a white stripe ahead...wait.
Her eyes went wide as she remembered. The battle. Gendou...Kyoroj. The day must of ended...finally...Haine sighed with relief. They could get started on a new day. But...wouldn't more trouble come their way?

Looking around, it seemed that Kusari and Sora were not too far away from her. She started walking when she recieved Sora's message.

Hey...Hey....It's me....Sora....Ummm....my cellphone kinda broke....soo.....I need to know the mission...If you can hear this meet me at the Scramble please...."

Haine laughed quietly to herself. How many times did his cellphone break? Checking her own gray cellphone, she flipped the top and read the text message, ignoring her throbbing arm

Um...we need to get to Cat Street...and destroy the monsters along the way...we have 100 minutes? she responded back to Sora, wondering why he hadn't asked Kusari...

She started to walk to the Scramble Crossing, trying to look for her partner...where could he be?

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Sora didnt stand, he just looked up to Kyoroj.

"Uhhh, I dunno, I told them to come here. I hope thier okay. I just wanna know how in the world we all survived that." Sora said and recieved Haine's telepathic message.

"Cat Street! And Destroy Noise as we get there. We got...100 minutes...thats like..." Sora began counting, and drawing numbers in the air. "An hour and 40 minutes! ,aybe I should wait for the others." Sora said. "What do you think?" He asked with a smile.

"Thanks Haine for the heads up. Guys meet me at....Scramble."

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[Sorries for taking forever to post! ^^; I haven't been on the computer that much lately... and if I said it involved reading a spiffy book, I'd get laughed at. D: POST TIMEEEEE.]

Yea, I am...and you are?

Kusari couldn't help it. She thought Akira was playing around and wanted to do nothing else but laugh out loud, as if this were all a joke. But, what if it wasn't a joke? Or Akira made it seem like it wasn't? She'd probably get embarrassed really badly, so she refrained from that.

The tomboy put her hands behind her back and started to rock back and forth on her heels to her toes. She glanced to the side, eyes fixated on the sidewalk below.

"Umm... I'm Kusari..." Her voice was low out of habit, as if she were talking to someone she didn't know. She glanced up at Akira, staring right up at her, and frowned.

"Are you okay?" she questioned, looking concerned.

---------------

The shadows made an odd shape: a human shape. Kage stepped forwards, hands shoved in his pockets, and he looked as if he had a little skip in his step; well, he was bizarre, to say the least! He wore a small grin and glanced wildly around the scramble crossing. However, his grin seemed very unrealistic, like something was off.

Summoning Noise to attack players. Oh boy, that was such a regale event! He gave a scoff at the thought, his grin dispersing into nothing. However, he caught sight of something off to the side. A drawing? Graffiti was one thing, but then just seemed weird... Looked awfully familiar, though.

More out of curiosity than anything, Kage turned and spotted several players standing around. He reached as his hand, as if commanding something to appear, and black shapes ascended from the concrete street. However, these weren't his trademark shadows. They were something different; they were Noise, but tweaked in an odd way.

Artemis

Akira just let her eyes grow dazed as she listened intently. The girl was shy, and it made her feel a bit akward. Why didnt she know her? She cocked her head and pondered quickly, trying not to avert attention away from the girl. She seemed to almost phase out the part about the girls name, and instead jumped to the last question she asked.

"Ok? Well, I think my head got beaten in, I cant get ahold of any of my friends, and I am lost in some city I have never been to before...And then I met you. You seem to know me, but I dont know y-" She started to answer, the words rolling out of her mouth quickly and in monotone. Then she stopped suddenly, her mind registering the young girls name. "Kusari..." She said the name aloud, then looked at the young tomboy. Then it clicked, the name finally giving her realization.

"KUSARI!!! Now I remember you! You and I went to primary school together. Wow, I cant believe it took me so long to remember you. Jeez, sorry about that." She said, exasperation in her tone. Her face reddened in embarassment, how could she have forgotten her friend? She smiled like a fool and had to refrain from laughing. "So, do you know why I am here?" She asked Kusari, hoping she could figure out what was going on.

Her phone beeped just then, and she sighed in defeated anger. Now her phone works! She opened it to see a new text alert, and she quickly looked at the message. She grimmaced in confusion at the text, something about getting to Cat Street and defeating noise. She laughed at the prank text and held out her phone to Kusari for her to look at. "Get a load of this too! Noise? Cat Street? Erasure? HA!"

Akans

「moriya」
"What do you think?"

Kyoroj grinned crazily. "Well I think we should get to Cat Street! Especially since you'll be erased if you fail... we'll meet others along the way. Or if not, at least you'll have completed the mission."

He looked down towards the Scramble Crossing. "Well Haine, Kusari and Akira are hanging around the Crossing like you are... you could link up with one of them and--" Kyoroj's head suddenly snapped upwards, looking towards the buildings above them.

"Brace yourself Sora! They're coming!"

Awards
Monochrome Shibuya. Cam scanned her eyes over the Scramble from atop a building that stood about a story high from the ground. She appeared to be in a very thoughtful state as her eyes lingered over the area. It felt like something was missing from it - from all of Shibuya. She might have missed this feeling near Miyashita Park, but she could definitely sense it here. This place - it was so dull. Moreover, dull places were defiantly not one of Cam’s favorite places.

But, she couldn’t help to wonder: had the tagged wall also lost it’s vibrant features? Of course, it probably had. After all, it was a part of Shibuya. Cam would have to check on it some time later.

However, her thoughts quickly vanished when she saw a figure atop one of the buildings nearest her walk out from the shadows. The Reaper instantly knew who it was, and she made her way over to him.

After climbing the creaking, metal stairs that were positioned up right on the side of the structure, Cam found herself on the building's roof. Standing to her feet, she started to advance towards Kage, but something from the ground caught her eye, making her to freeze in her tracks.

It was a drawing of some sort - a weird one at that. It was funny, because it didn't seem like something a kid would draw. So what was it doing here? And what is it for? She glided her shoe over the symbol, inspecting it closely as she did. Someone must have drawn it with some type of utensil.

She angled her head over to Kage. He didn't look to be too concerned over the symbol. Though Cam knew he had to have seen it while walking. She glanced down at the marking again, and then looked back up at Kage. Walking over to the Reaper, she asked, "That drawing. . . It's weird, isn’t it?"

As soon as she came to a stop, Cam directed her eyes over the building's edge. Down below stood a group of Players. Her shoulders slouched as she bit the inside of her lip. "But, I'm guessing you don't really care with those Players around, right?" she mumbled. Chances are he didn't, seeing as he was probably more interested in messing with those Players. Cam, on the other hand. . .

Last edited:
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Furoa woke, lying on the ground. He decided not to move, his body screamed in protest after he made even the slightest movements.

A small twinge of pain brought him out of his stupor. Looking down at his hand, he saw that stupid timer again. Flipping open his phone, Furoa read his latest text.

Defeat the Noise on your way to Cat Street. You have 100 minutes. Fail and face erasure...

Guys meet me at....Scramble. Furoa heard the familiar voice of Sora bounce around in his mind.

I'll be there shortly. He replied tersely.

"Ugh." Furoa groaned as he got up. That damn Gendou had taken a lot out of him.

Stupid reapers. He thought to himself. Such a nuisance. Furoa wasn't even sure if Kyroj had done the players any good by "helping" them. From what he could tell, that just increased Gendou's bloodlust.

Whatever. Thinking about this stuff wasn't going to do anything. Furoa made his way to the Scramble with ease, having no noise attack him on the way.

The noise sure are quiet this morning. He thought to himself. Whatever, probably means nothing. Furoa consoled himself, though there was still a lingering suspicion in the back of his mind that something was wrong.

After making it to the scramble, Furoa gave Sora a nod of acknowledgement, and then proceeded to find a comfy place to lay down on top of a car.

It's going to be a long day.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Gendou sat atop of Q Square, looking down at all of the Scramble. The people walked across the Scramble, looking much like busy ants from Gendou's view, going about their boring ordinary lives, oblivious to the chaos that took place in the UG. He sat there, calm and relaxed, tossing a 5000 yen pin up and catching it with ease. He softly mumbled incomprehensibly to himself, not trying to say any actual words.

The sky was covered with dull, gray clouds. The winds soon grew to a slight breeze, blowing across Gendou's face, leaving a cool tingling sensation. Just as Gendou caught the pin once more, a small drop of water landed on it. Gendou looked down at the pin, a slight confused look on his face. He looked up into the sky as a drop hit him in the left eye. Gendou let out an agitated groan as he wiped his eye. A dull roar echoed from a few miles away.

"Looks like a storm's coming," he softly mumbled to himself. He threw the pin high up into the air, at least three times as far as he had been. He rose to his feet, carefully keeping his balance. As the pin landed back into his hand, he grabbed it and held his arm back. He then threw the pin down toward the center of the Scramble, which made a soft whistling noise as it fell. "Well, then I suppose now would be the perfect time to start."

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Sora was pretty happy, people we're on thier way.

"Brace yourself Sora! Thier coming!" He heard. His muscles tensed up and his stomach flipped. He looked up at around the same direction as Kyoroj to notice starange figures. He didnt know how to react, he cluthced a pin. Hard.
"Kyoroj, what's that?" He asked.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
KUSARI!!! Now I remember you! You and I went to primary school together. Wow, I cant believe it took me so long to remember you. Jeez, sorry about that.

She just came to a crazy conclusion: Akira had gone crazy.

Kusari had recoiled back when Akira spoke (more like screamed) and gave a nervous laugh, running a hand through her hair out of a boy-ish habit.

"No no," she started as a nervous sweatdrop ran down the back of her head, "I don't think you're from my old school..."

She bit her lip, surveying Akira now. She thought all of this was a joke? It happened before with her! Why couldn't she remember any of the game before?

A flash from the side. It caught Kusari's eye and she glanced behind Akira. Yet, a moment later, she cringed and jerked away.

"Ummm..." she twiddled her thumbs. She couldn't think of what to say, actually. Pointing off towards the black creature, the tomboy gave a gulp and said nothing else.

------------

He didn't notice her. Golden orbs transfixed on the concrete below; however, it was hard to tell if he was actually staring at the ground or what bizarre creatures begun to appear below. Just because he didn't notice her, though, didn't mean he didn't hear her.

"More like bizarre..." Kage was pensive, his hand resting under his chin with a finger curled around his chin. Black Noise... A chance to attack the players and they appear when he calls some plain, ordinary Noise? It was odd and that drawing had something to do with it.

"Quiz time," his voice was monotone as he pointed over to the black Noise, "You know what those are?"

Artemis

"No no, I don't think you're from my old school..."

Akira stood, a bit dumbstruck, her arms folded across her chest. If Kusari wasnt from school, then where did she know her from? Maybe they were both having memory problems?

"Hey, I swear I know you from somewhere though. Are you sure it isnt school?" She asked in a confused voice. The tomboy seemed to be acting akward around her, and given the present situation, she probably should have been. She stopped thinking to notice Kusari flinch almost, like she was jumping backwards. She then gupled and pointed behind Akira.

Curious, Akira turned around to see a small black creature creeping towards the pair. What was it? It looked like no creature she had seen before, that was for sure. Its overall presence frightened her, and she felt an almost evil vibe generating from it. It was cruely shaped and didnt look friendly. It moved like it was stalking prey, like it was hunting, like...

"Kusari," Akira started, turning around slowly and moving backwards so she could face the creature, "What is that thing?" Her voice wavered slightly, but she composed her face into a serious expression. What the hell was going on?!?!

Awards
Cam followed Kage’s hand. He pointed to a dark creature that was near the Players, looking as if it were ready to attack. She furrowed her brows and whirled her head back to the other Reaper. A puzzled look dominated her face.

“You mean those aren’t one of your shadow things?” she asked with genuine confusion in her voice. The teen thought nothing of the creature at first, since she assumed that it was one of Kage’s shadows. Perhaps she was wrong. . .

She suddenly felt something damp and icy cold seep into her hair, causing a quick shiver to go down her spine. The Reaper straightened up alert, due to the abrupt tremble that just inched down her back. Rain?

Cam blinked and outstretched her right hand, leveling it out in front of her. Sure enough, a drop of water splattered right on her palm - then another and another. It was rain all right. Just a drizzle, but from the appearance of the gloomy and ominous clouds, it would perhaps escalate into something more.

She inhaled and exhaled heavily while focusing strictly on her palm. A small puddle of water began to gradually collect in her hand. She closed her hand into a loose fist and set it to an upright position, allowing the water escape. Turning her attention back the weird-looking Noise, she shrugged her shoulders and said, “I've never seen anything like it.”

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Furoa opened one eye and watched a tumbleweed go by.

That's odd, why would there be a tumbleweed in Shibuya? He thought to himself. It seemed to fit, however, because not much had happened on his second day in the game.

A drop of rain splattered on his face, causing him to stand up and take refuge in one of the nearby stores overhangs. Wow, it rains here to. This is almost like... He cut off the thought, not wanting to think back on happier times.

"Brace yourself Sora! Their coming!" Furoa heard Kyroj shout to Sora. Looking around, Furoa noticed that the rain had brought black noise along with it. Normally, Furoa would have enjoyed the rain, but now it had put him in a grim mood.

Let's do this. He thought to himself in a matter-of-fact way, wondering where Haine could be.

Haine! I need you!

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The rain began to grow slightly harder, hitting Gendou like tiny pen pricks. The now growing wind only made the rain hit harder. The roaring thunder grew closer and bolts of lightning came into view as the dark clouds slowly inched toward Shibuya. A strong gust confirmed Gendou's prediction: This was gonna be one hell of a storm.

The rain seemed to have quickened the step of the people of Shibuya, seeing as they were now either jogging or running to get out of the rain. Save for a few with umbrellas or coats, the Scramble was slowly getting more and more barren. Soon, the Scramble was empty, the now pounding rain and roaring wind chasing everyone off.

Gendou's eyes settled on several black noise approaching the players. Apparently everything had worked. Though the rain would surely wash away the symbol, its purpose was served: They were summoned.

Gendou slowly reached into his pocket, pulling out a pin. He held it in his hand for a moment, quietly looking it over. The pin was white with two different shades of grey, making some type of creature on the pin. He threw the pin, aiming it around the place he had thrown the 5000 yen pin.

"Time to play!"

As the pin flew, it turned black, slowly expanding as it did. It formed a crazed, static shape, loosing everything that would suggest it once being a pin. Once the black mass reached the ground, it turned to static, where it then began to take form. The static mass grew extremely large, giving shape to four massive legs, two grand tusks and a long trunk. The static faded, giving an appearance to the mass. It had purple skin mixed with black tattoos. Its front legs were black and formed of the tattoo found on all noise. Its two massive tusks stretched out far, curving back toward the noise once it reached a certain length.

The massive Woolly noise stared at the players with it's cold, green eyes, searching for all of them before it attacked. The noise let out a loud cry, causing the black noise to quicken their advance toward the players. With one more cry, all of the noise attacked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back