• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World of Dreams(Sign up and OOC thread)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
May i please participate as another "Unforgiven" character, if yes my temp shall be up as soon as possible

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
hmmmmmm....... i'll get a temp up within the week :)

Aliahya

Bronze Member
I will edit more as the days contiue but theres there bare outline of a temp

Name: Arian

Crime: She attempted to steal medication from the royal for her dying mother but was caught on her enterance, During her trial her mother died calling her daughters name. As told to her by the men who found her decaying body.

Branded spot: On the higher centre section of her back

Weapons: she has two small daggers that are medieval in appearance yet have been an apparent family heirloom. She hides them in a chest deep underground near an oak tree amongst the middle of a forest. Her weapon of choice when thieving is her bare hand.

Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime+black+hair/TobiGoodBoyOfAkatsuki/Anime/anime-girl_011.jpg?o=108

Personality: She takes her jobs seriously and for your own sake don’t get in the way. If she is interrupted on a mission she will swipe, attack and kill. She feels she doesn’t need friends but believes she lacks something in her life but doesn’t know what. Arian is quick to anger and enjoys her down time. Isn’t exactly a happy person but once you earn her hard to get trust she is loyal and a good fighter. She is subtle and is sarcastic in her tone of nature. Doesn’t think much of the social status. Enjoys a drink and a good old cigarette. In general she hates a lot.

Statues: Thief / assassin

Bio: Arian grew up in a commoner family upon the land Parsland. From an early age she admired the royals of the land and wished to be with them. Her father was a blacksmith and mother stayed home. But as time increased Arian made stupid mistakes as her idle dreams of royalty got the better of her when she was 13 as she found herself amongst a gang of misfits who broke into homes of the royal and other commoners. Arian learnt about picklocks and weak spots of guarded sectors. As her dysfunctional and rebellious life was uncovered to her family. Her father left without another word but a harsh glare at her. Her mother then began to loose her health and in a desperate unthought event Arian broke into a royal house to get some form of medical supply. It was not even before she got into the gate when she was caught by the Vanguards. Who brutally beat her, as she pleads her case to them the sent her to the clergy and she was branded as an unforgiven. After a three-week process Arian ran home but discovered her mothers remains. A note was beside her that simply read “ You are who you believe you are”
In moments of vengeance Arian, began to rekindle her life. Now almost 20 years old she lives her life in a world of unforgiven, she has moved from just thieving to assassin as well. She is a hit girl, living on the outskirts of town at a pub where she has hidden her scar as she works smoedays as a barwaitress. She has forgotten her past life and holds many regrets her biggest is forgetting her mothers face. Her dreams of royalty have turned to hatred of all social classes even her own. She hates everything. She drinks too much and can become overly violent when offended.

kainXhighwind

Name: jared landon

Crime(The one your character got caught on and was branded for):murder

Branded spot(Remember the brand is a snake):it wraps around his right arm and the mouth opens at the wrist as if his hand is coming out of the mouth

Weapons: dual katanas

Appearance:6'1 200lbs long black hair, red eyes,a small scar on his chin he wears all black clothes the right sleeve on his shirt is ripped off to reaveil the snake he wear sorta baggy black pants that poof out were his boots end the pant leg is tucked in to the boot and poofs out

Personality:he is rather quite only speaking when spoken to

Statues(Thief, mercenary, Hunter, killer): mercenary

Bio: dosent say the most anyone has ever got him to tell is that his family is dead..most of the time he just says dose it really matter of why are you so nosey

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Aliyha: OMG your still alive. Accepted.

KXHW: usually I wouldn't accept a temp with a bio as short as that but seeing as your new I will let it slide this once for warning ya man some people will make you redo it. Accepted

Brol: I thought you were trying to lower the rps XD cant wait to see your temp.

Rp starts in two days yay.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
horray! Can't wait for this to start. *Sits on chair waiting for two days to pass*

Superwes

Name: Jason Powers

Personality: Tries to please everyone, but on the inside he's worn out and weary. He has a strong sense of what's wrong and what's right and tries to help lots of people. Half of his fortune was given to charity. An all around nice person, a joy to be around. However, he's holding lots of emotions inside, he's tired and needs to rest (like a vacation, not physically).

Appearance: african american male, black hair with waves. Big black sunglasses, a black leather jacket, dark blue jeans. Deep brown eye. A blue t-shirt under the jacket. And black shoes

Bio: A famous actor, who also writes books. He dreamed of becoming a actor as a child and also found satifaction in the literary world. At the age of 16 he joined a hit television show. But his career didn't end there, after college, he came out with a movie and a book. He became an instant sensation and soon spent half of his fortune on charity. He is now losing money because of him tyring to help so many people. But he isn't poor, just like upper middle class. His appearence is also changing, he is also starting to appear older because of so much continuous work.
(Stats for when you enter the dream world)
When in the dream world. His body seems lighter, he is less stressed. He loses 10 years on his body. He feels younger and has more endurance and is stronger
Class: Dreamer

Weapons: Dreamers carry weapons? Anyways, I guess nunchuks because they are cool

(Any special stats from a certain class that is required in that Class)

I'm leaving this space for my vanguard

Name: Levin Inchar

Family Crest: A giant snake wrapped around a lion

Home: A pretty big estate, it was inherited by his formers and it even has a training center for vanguards

Weapons: A huuuuge zanbato http://www.voice-noise.de/doctor/kum/arena/images/master/zanbato.jpg the blade was a little bigger. And two side daggers on his belt that he can throw

Personality: Free of cares, he just is a vanguard for the joy of fighting and the money. He doesn't know the true meaning to being a vanguard. Which is why he's a free lance vanguard. He likes to have fun
and have lots of parties at his families estate. However, if you are in his way, or you are near him while he's in a bad mood...you don't want to find out

Appearance: His armor is kind of like vanitus's http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomhearts/images/d/d3/Vanitas.png but there's not a little cape thing on his waist and there's more red in the armor

Statues: Freelancer

Family History(As in why are they famous enough to have a known Crest):A great family of knights and squires and guards. They brought peaceto the land for a long time, until a unknown assasin killed all but one, a seven year old child. This child was Levin, as a result of not having parents, he didn't grow up as a proper vanguard

Bio: See above

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------------------

^__^ Looking forward to it starting ^^ Oh, and I forgot to mention KKL, I edited my temp back on the first page, its all done, and from it, I'll be creating a second character you know ^--^

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
heres my temps so far not very good right now Kinda busy at the moment with other stuff.

Superwes we already have enough male dreamers so ya turn him into a girl or change him into a different type of character. your other guys accepted though and seph2 accepted man and i am sure i have a good idea.

Dreamer

Name: Allen Telo

Personality: Upbeat not much really seems to kick him down.

Appearance: currently working on

Bio: currently working on

Class: seems to be aligned with Clergy techniques.

Weapons: A strange blade in the shape of a owls feather. So far he just calls it The Wisdom Blade.

Commoners

Name: Reika Sharild

Statues(Farmer, marketer, black smith, etc): Marketers Daughter

Weapons: Lightning Staff and Arc Dagger

Personality: Cheery but has a real temper if pushed, seems to dream of a better life most of the time.

Abilities: Can summon powerful beast but doesnt always works. She can also wield lightning.

Home( like I said you can make it up): Currently working on

Appearance: also working on

Bio: same thing

I should have this done right before the rp starts

Superwes

Couldn't you just add another dreamer, I'm not gonna RP as a girl. I'll think about it I guess

Superwes

I really wanted to sign up a dreamer,but the vanguard is a better character though.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
I edited Kales temp a bit. a few in the appearance and I gave him a last name (It'd be kinda random without one)
Any way, time for me to go and put my intro post.

kainXhighwind

(if its okay i'd like to make a second character i'll actually put a bio down XD )
Summons

Name: anderson (last name unknown even to him..he's not even sure if thats his real first name)

Element: gravity manipulation(is this okay?)

Appearance(Remember these people aren’t really human so add something): long white hair with slight blond highlights in it, bright blue eyes and a black and red robe(sorta like the red mage robe in final fantasy)
and wooden sandals and he has fox features fox ears coming out of his head and he has whisker like hairs on his face and finger nails are claw like(i can add or change if you want)
Branded Spot the wings are on his back start at the shoulder blades and go down the length of his back

Home: he dosent know..(i can change this if you want..im just not familiar with any towns)

Statues(Slave, Pet, wild): wild

Weapons: he has three long swords strapped to his back one has a bright blue handle and a black guard, the second has a crimson handle with a gold guard, and the third is a purple handle and a white guard the blades for all are silver in color

Personality: he has complete amnesia he got it from a accident where he hit his head very hard and dosent remember a thing so he will always acts confused and disoriented

Bio:he grew up in a very small town(to small to get a name XD) trained in his element by his father a very skilled summon .. he lived a rather normal life until he turned 15...thats when his town was attack my a unknown man who slaughtered every one except for him and his father. his father took him out of the chaos but the man followed them Anderson's father was able to hide him away in a network of cave tunnels be for the man caught up to him and killed his father. anderson had not gotten into the tunnel system fast enough and witnessed his father's murder.. after seeing that he ran away into the tunnels but he wasent watching where he was going and fell down a long tunnel and hit his head causing his severe amnesia. he's been wandering ever since the only thing he remembers is the vision of his father's death by the man with dual swords(thats what he refers to him as) (will this work?)

HerGuitar

Ah, just posting to let you guys know I'm well alive. Just read the posts in the original thread, I shall write an intro later -

EDIT: Just posted my intro. Anyone can correspond to my post if you wish.

Last edited:

Aliahya

Bronze Member
i is sad that i am not on the first page.

Also my first post is up! also

hope its okay

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
So Far everyone ones doing great.

Aliyayha: Yas your still alive *motions hospital people to go back*

HG: Yas you post and your character seems a little Crazy.... Crazy I mean low down about to explode.

KXHW: accepted when i get the chance I will add him to the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back