• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World of Dreams

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dream

Oh no, not me, I never lost control
Awards
"Why do I have feeling I'm gonna have to keep playing along" he thought until they reached the room. The vanguards look disgusted that he got a grand room in the castle. "Don't expect to be accepted by us, when the princess finally see's your a no good rotten fake, we'll have not hessitation in killing you" a vanguard said pushing him in the room like a prisoner and trowing the key at his feet. They closed the door and left. "....Can't blame them for not liking me" Kale took the key at his feet and looked around amazed at the room he was in. There was a big double bed with two round side tables. A giant window was on the wall opposite the door. There was a bear skin rug on the ground and a table opposite the bed where a mirror and candles were. There one other door that led to a bathroom where a bath tub was. "Ok, I'll just get cleaned up, change my clothes and hang aorund here" he thought about to walk into the bathroom until three maids came in. "Sir it's time for you to get cleaned up" on of them answered, they were al smiling at him and Kale felt uncomfortable. "W-wait a sec, your not going to be there cleaning me are you?" Kale asked taking a step back with wide eyes. They maids gave small giggles and dragged him over to the bathroom. One put different things into the water, one was unchanging him and the other was getting the soaps to scrub him. "H-hey!" Kale yeled grabbing a rag and covering his 'parts' up. They put him in the bath tub and scrubbed him up in all place and Kale didn't stop flushing. "C-c-come on! I think I'm all clean now" Kale answered with soap all over his hair. "Rise your self, we'll be outside with some clothes" on maid said and they all went out giggling. "...I need to get some clothes on" he rinsed him self off and took a towl drying himslef off then wraping himself around it, walking out the bathroom. As soon as he stepped out a strange man with a big nose dragged him to the middle of the room putting different clothes on him. "Ah come on" after a few different types of clothes they stopped with a final set. they put a black, thin long sleeve top, a red vest, jeans, brown boots and a black cowboy hat. "I think that should be good for your types" the man said walking out with everyone. "Your supper shall be ready in a while" a maid said before they left. Kale stood in the middle of the room taking of the hat and looking at himself. "I look like an idiot" he sighed and walked to the window looking outside at. "The princess, will she ever beleive me" he thought.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Ardri was shocked as the newcomer released his grip on her hand. As she turned back to shout obscenities at him and she saw him run straight towards the guards his speed was quicker then anything she had ever seen before or imagined. Quickly as a blink of an eye he killed one vanguard with a simple dodge. As the seconds continued the men chasing them where brutally killed or knocked unconscious. She watched the newcomer with great curiosity. As he voiced in a deep villainous voice “What you waiting for come on” The rest ran away shouting things like demon or monster. Ardri looked blankly at him as he said allowed “Uhhh all righty that was sad”
“Yeah, work on your one liners but other then that, that was incredible, you just took down three van guards without even a sweat drop. Your not bad newbie” Ardri still looked at him in disbelief, rubbing the back of her neck with the snake tattoo etched into her.She turned her back and continued walking. “You coming?” She said “I can tell your new to this area, I’ll give you a tour” she shouted over the back of her, scretly hoping that he would come. This Dreamer would be a easy to use when it comes to thievings. She just needed to let him trust her and stay alive. . . the second part was easy the first not so much. Well phaze one she thought she needed him to have a refuge place, "The Tavern" would be perfect but dangerous. Some where safer. her home was the only option.

kainXhighwind

jared]*strolls through town as he passes homes parents run their children into the house when they see his brand*... i need a drink* as he entered a bar he got a mixed welcome the farmers all glared at him with disgust while the other unforgiven greet him warmly and urge him to sit with them *...*he sits at a empty table in the far right courner near the other unforgiven and slams fist on the table*...barkeep! scotch on the rock make it a double................ DAMN IT! NOW!,BOOZE MONKEY! (XD booze monkey)*the bartender timidly brings jared his drink *... finally!*quickly snatches the drink from his hand*..*glares at the bartender while he drinks*....idiots....*lets out a deep sigh*...i need another job

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
“You coming?” “I can tell your new to this area, I’ll give you a tour”

"Sure," Allen said catching up to the girl walking beside her. Something told him for now he would have to trust her since at this time she seemed to be the only one willing. As the wake Allen started to look her over the moonlight seemed to add a very charming effect onto this girls looks though something told him she looked just as good without moonlight.

"My names Allen," the bopy said starting to trail back to the thoughts of what happened. He's speed and strength seemed to have been amped up big time they weren't the only things though his evasion and agility seemed to be the most raised of his stats and at one point in the fight when he pulled out the daggers he almost felt a rush to strike and steal.

".... silent," Allen said to himself realizing what he sounded like... a Theif. The weapons of choice the strongest stats it all added up which ment this girl though stunning and at the time seeming kind was most likely planning something back there. Though at this time it was most likely best to try and figure out where he was rather then fight all these question.

"whistle"

Still waiting for her to answer her name Allen started to juggle the two Sapphire daggers until at one point he noticed four more had joined the trick. Arching his arms upward revealed that on his hands concealed by the coat was a small guantlet on each with slots for three daggers each. Replacing the dagger to there so rightful place allen asked another question.

"So mind telling me where we are going and where this is."

HerGuitar

With the confused Kale leaving to get cleaned up and ready for a luxurious gourmet supper, Elizabeth sighed faintly and took her place in throne, almost collasping onto the seat in exhaustion and exciitement. What had just happened? 'Ashes' had just appeared before Elizabeth's very own eyes after disappearing for 11 years or so. But...why would he appear now? The question lingered in Elizabeth's head for a short amount of time untill 5 anxious Vanguards disturbed the Princess, once again - this time, more unorderly and urgent as ever. Oh, what now...The fatigued Princess thought quietly. She lifted one hand nonchalantly to signal the Vanguards to calm down and explain the situation as slowly and collectedly as possible. Her actions were unsurprisingly ignored.

"...P-Princess! Please excuse us ever so kindly, WE HAVE YET ANOTHER UNEXPECTED EMERGENCY! There have been casualties in the castle gardens
and so likely to speak, we are being under attack by unknown enemies who have not been found... Princess! Shall we shut down the castle and send reinforcements?"

What? Casualties? Under attack? No! This is just like my nightmares...

"YES, immediately shut the castle down! The gates, the entrances, the rooms, the windows - anywhere the enemy could possibly get into... "

Elizabeth stood there, statue-like, unable to say anything else of the Vanguard's startling bad news. She took a quick exasperated glance outside the large glass window - he was right. Several of the Vanguard's bodies were scattered on the before, beautiful castle gardens. N-no! Maximillian...
Without another word to the Vanguards, Elizabeth agilely stood up from her throne, and ran as fast as she could, with Ashe's name in mind. Ashes will be able to help us...please, Ashes, I beg of you!
As she reached the glorious room she had handed to Kale or 'Ashes', she knocked on the door rapidly in hopes of a young man retrieving the answer.

"ASHES! The castle is under attack! P-please, answer me!" Elizabeth cried as she knocked on the door
recklessly.

Aliahya

Bronze Member
“My names Allen”

Yet Arian was two deep in thought to here him at first. As she watched him as he looked has he studied his attire of weapons “I err, my names Arian” As she watched him begin juggling four daggers. She looked at him in disbelief Great im standing with a circus freak she thought

“So mind telling me were we are going and were this is?”

“You’re kidding me right?”

Something told her otherwise he wasn’t he seemed to vague perhaps a lost commoner but he would have seen her tattoo and bluntly refused communication but it was the night time so on a limb she told him

“Were in Parsland, also known as the Pearl of Parsagale, home to her majesty Elizabeth Brooklyn Lynette or something” She said with great sarcasm “This place is well a disappointment if your like me. Which from what I saw earlier you most obviously are”

She chuckled a little moving her hair into position once more

“Well, were we are going is two different places, I’ve never seen you before so I’m assuming you’re a traveller so I guess you can come back to my house. And I’m thirsty? If you don’t I don’t really want to get into that, so where’s your birthplace…Allen? Your not really from around here are you? ”

She said as she looked at him in the moonlight and smiled. Why did this stranger make her feel so alive, someone that could kill her made her heart race? Shaking it off she couldn’t afford to have such stupid emotions

The Dream

Awards
Kale was about to dose off until he heard knocking on the door. On the other side he could hear a voice, Elizabeths voice and she didn't sound calm. Kale took of his hat and vest thinking he looked silly, put his dagger pouch and revolver pouch before he went up to the door. When he got closer he could hear that the castle was under attack making him quicken his pace and open the door to find a tense Elizabeth. "Is the castle under attack? Well you don't have to ask me to help, I'll do my best to help" Kale answered feeliogn a sense of duty he'd always feel when he was a vanguard. He closed the door and looked at Elizabeth before noticing they were too close he backed off. "Anyway if the castle's under attack, you should be hiding in a safe spot" Kale answered about to go out to the garden since that was most likely where the trouble was before he turned back to Elizabeth. "Do want me to come with you instead?" Kale asked getting a small hint of red noticing what he had just said.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
"Arian,Were in Parsland, also known as the Pearl of Parsagale, home to her majesty Elizabeth Brooklyn Lynette or something”

"Lovely name," Allen complimented as he but his hands on his back thinking about what she had said about there location. Time travel no to different, and those guards she called them Vanguards which most likely rules that out. My strength seems to have greatly risen, could he be in some different world.

“This place is well a disappointment if your like me. Which from what I saw earlier you most obviously are”

"Ya I guess it does seem boring not many good targets here besides that castle," Allen realized what he had said and stopped for a second before continuing to walk. Great we are both theives and i am talking about attack a place for gold, or emeralds, rubies, sapphire stop it. Allen said arguing inside his mind.

“Well, were we are going is two different places, I’ve never seen you before so I’m assuming you’re a traveller so I guess you can come back to my house."

"Ya just been traveling from a very far distance you could say," Allen easily lied something told him his persuasiveness had also raisen. Though as they continued to walk Allen noticed the women move her hair in a angelic way causing Allens attention to be more on her.

"And I’m thirsty? so where’s your birthplace…Allen? Your not really from around here are you?”

"Ya I am a little thirsty to it would be nice to get a drink," Allen chuckled. "Lets just say I am from a very very far away place," Allen said as he turned his head to the left the scenary was very nice. The night sky was very beautiful and the breeze felt amazing as it moved his orange hair around. Though were every he was his actual looks seem to be the same besides his cloths. His skin was till pale and his hair still orange.

"So what do you do for fun around here."

Aliahya

Bronze Member
"So what do you do for fun around here”?

Arian looked at him, as she cocked her head to the side he was pale but no paler then her own skin but flaming red hair made it a subtle bit more obvious. “Fun, well, drink, get drunk and thieve, this isn’t the most fun place, but the rum is cheap for us” she said as they walked into the gates of the city. She glanced towards the clock tower and saw it was only eleven o’clock. A commoner walked past glaring at Arian. As they walked past she barged shoulders with him apologising profusely. As he glared over his shoulder again she looked straight ahead quickening her pace a little. When she knew he was out of sight she opened her hand to a pouch of gold and silver “My shout tonight then” She winked at him and smiled “Your alright”

As they made a left they entered a crowded street filled with vanguards and commoners in a thick circle. Arian said to herself “What’s all this about, shall we have a glance?” She raised her eyebrows “The proper way” She ran to the nearest building and flipped herself up onto the roof, her body bent around the gutter as she flipped her legs over. She shouted up “You coming” When he reached the top she began to run on the roof to the middle of the circle “Sky’s view” she felt the wind blow her long black hair back. Yet something made her mad, something made her angry a small child was in the middle of the hype down the bottom a clergy member who branded her held a metal piece high. As the commoners stood in silence the boy screamed in agony and the brand was placed upon his back. But she couldn’t do anything. She stood in silence a single tear streamed down her face. She shook her head and said "eh i need a drink"

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------------------

As Arian and Allen were atop of the roof, looking down towards the hype that was happening below them, the clergyman who had just branded the small child smiled as he raised his head up towards the entrance to the large open area they were in, his face turning to a scowl. "What do you want, Ancient!" one of the other holy men that was with the clergy man said, as walking calmly into the large square, was a tall giant of a man, draped in a black cloak while his black hair fell over his shoulders. Holding in his large hand, he was using a black staff, made out of a strange rock like material, which was also as tall as himself. Around him, a small gathering of like minded people, not as tall as himself, but wearing cloaks with their hoods protecting their faces like the giant man were positioned around him, strange crests on the clothes as they swarmed around their, leader. Raising his hand, the small group de-swarmed, allowing him to take a few careful steps towards the clergy.

"Please, forgive our sudden arrival. We do not mean to, disrupt your obviously, holy work!" the giant man said, his smile and bright blue eyes instantly causing the clergyman to back off a little, all while still holding the brand to the young child's back. Smiling even more, the giant man bowed a little, before his group turned and began to walk synchronized with him, away from the clergymen and towards the exit to the area. Just as his group left, the giant Ancient stopped only briefly, his sight looking around a little before his bright blue eyes looking up towards the rooftops, spotting Arian, but especially Allen, a small interesting smile on his face before he finally turned around and left the area.

HerGuitar

To Elizabeth's relief Kale had answered the door quickly but his ex-Vanguard presence was not enough to calm her tense self. Ignoring his advice of hiding the Royal in a safe spot away from the commotion, she firmly grabbed Kale's hand and pulled him out of the room in a demanding matter. "Quickly, we mustn't waste time!" Elizabeth stressed, pulling Kale closer to the castle gardens ignoring all of her own soldiers' attempts to stop her from leaving the castle. They had finally reached the horrid area where the uproar of intruders and obscenities occured and as they did so, Elizabeth finally let go of Kale's hand and walked up to a body of a dead Vanguard. She knelt down and felt the warmness and blood of the Vanguard's cheeks notifying herself that the death happened not too long ago. An instant yet painful death - the one responsible must've been strong.

"We...we were too late..." Elizabeth cried, cradling the Vanguard's bloodied face as tears dropped from her face. "A-ashes...what do we do?" Oh, how it reminds me of the time Maximillian d-

Elizabeth took a fleeting look at all of the bustling busy Vanguards trying to solve the unfortunate loss and looking for the ones responsible. It was a small loss to the rich Royal castle, but it was still a loss regardless, a big one in Elizabeth's mind. She took one last painful look at the dead Vanguard and stood up graciously from the corpse, holding onto Kale's arm tightly in need of comforting. She buried her face into his strong shoulder, crying a little bit. The death scene was too much for a Princess to handle.

The Dream

Awards
"Maybe you should get a different change of scenery" Kale answered feeling a small tear wet a small part of his top. "Who could have done such a thing?...A monster maybe.... no a monster that fast would have ripped his head off straight away, does this mean the princess could in danger, after all why'd he or she attack here" Kale was deep in in thought looking at the dead vanguard getting moved away with a long cloak ontop of his body. "Grrr...what about this Ashe's guy, she keeps asking this Ashe's guy for help yet I'm not Ashe's, I'm just and ex-vanguard who's now branded for a crime I should have not commited". "Princess, maybe you should stay inside since there's is no threat, you might catch a cold and we can't have that can we?" Kale asked looking down at the sad princess. "Heh, she's crying over one vanguard, she's probably not used to this stuff yet"

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Allen watched the whole scene unfold in front of him the marking of the child Arians reaction and the strangest incident the look of the one tall fellow called a ancient look at him, as the eyes watched him Allens blood ran cold that stare was very creepy and the way he had looked at him did he know something.

"eh i need a drink"

Allens eyes reverted back to Arian his anger now starting to kick in at those clergy guys. What the hell where they doing branding a child and why... turning his head he noticed Arian had the same snake tatto on her neck why would people do that.

"I am going to go have a talk with those so called clergy guys," Allen said jumping off the building not landing very far from the incident his eyes locked on the man who had marked the kid.

"Hey you," Allen yelled catching the mans attention though before th man turned his head completely a fist came right at him as fast as a bullet knocking the man completely out as a small gasp came from the group of watchers. Something told Allen he was going to regret that move.

"How dare you," the other man said his hands covered in fire. oh great magics possible here, Allen thought as he dodged the mans swing and countered by pulling out one of his daggers and stabbing the man in th back causing him to yell in pain and fall to the ground dead. What the hell I barrely touched him with the blade... its poisoned. Allen though looking at the tip a strange purple metal at the blades tip could be seen up close.

"Who is that guy." "He killed two officials" "He's a unforgiven."

The crowd started to freak out and disperse as Allen stood there staring at the two bodies he didn't mean to cause.

"Need to learn my own limits," Allen said to himself.

HerGuitar

"Princess, maybe you should stay inside since there is no threat, you might catch a cold and we can't have that can we?"

Kale's comforting words did not process through Elizabeth's head until reality struck her and reminded her that she was still on his shoulder sobbing, making his outfit damp and wrinkly. Upon realizing, she quickly lifted her head up and looked up into his eyes, concentrating on the single unpatched blue eye that seem to sparkle with reassurance. "Ashes..." Elizabeth wiped the remnants of the tears with her pinky, forcing a smile and continuing, "Y-your right...thank you."
He's in a better place now anyways...Elizabeth thought silently, praying for those who had recently died for the castle.

Whoever has done this...will immediately pay. I'm sure of it.

The dead Vanguard had now been taken away and any other casualties were being covered up as well. The castle gardens were undeniably not as they were before; they had been blood-soakened and the variety of flowers had been trampled on by the many Vanguards still searching for the seemly lost culprits. Luckily, the castle was recovering from the damage quickly with new planters and field-workers fixing the scenery with haste. "Looks like my soldiers are handling things well. They probably don't need us until further information is announced..." Elizabeth frowned and stood back watching all of the Vanguards still at work. She suddenly then mused, "You must be hungry from all the trouble I've caused today... my servants are serving dinner right now and I'd love for you to join. We could make up for the years and years we haven't seen each other for - just like old times! Oh, you wouldn't believe all the magnificent stories I've got to tell you! And I can't wait to hear what you've gathered on your journeys without me as well! " Elizabeth's eyes glistened with excitement only to be hindered by a light flush,

"...Perhaps we could call it... a date?"

Last edited:

Aliahya

Bronze Member
The crowds turned to Allen and screamed in outrage toward the dead man. “Idiot” she scoffed, her neck tickled as she rubbed the snake tattoo, she didn’t want him to go through that was she just saw again, her heart felt compassionate as she loo. Arian looked around towards the surroundings but there was nothing to use or distract at first, the crowd began to hold up pitchforks and as it being night many had fire, she looked at her feet at the knives she had in, she couldn’t kill any of them that would be to obvious then it came to her. Risky and if not done correctly couldn’t kill her, but she had to take the risk. Allen’s heart was in the right place but my goodness he needed to hold his tongue. She slid down the side of the house and picked up a rock, bounced it in her hands for a few moments then pegged it as hard as she could into the crowd.

As soon as she trough it she darted into the mass of people, and a man cried out in pain “WHO THREW THAT!!!” He looked around and rubbed his now bloody head “It was he” Arian said out in vanity as the brute like blacksmith ran towards the victim but he tripped and fell onto another man, who stood in rage. A few minutes later a large brawl had started. The distraction had worked almost too well for her liking, but it was no time to be cocky now she had to get out and find Allen.

Managing to dart out of the way of punches as she threw a few herself, once she got out of the brawl she looked for Allen once she saw him she ran to him “You, dead, RUN!” grabbing his scruff she pulled him into a run. Her home was a few streets away and that was where she needed to go. Although her home wasn’t the most elegant of all places, her “job” kept it in good condition.

The Dream

Awards
Kale went bright red when Elizabeth said the word "date". "Uhhh ok" Kale answered not changing the colour on his face. "She want's to hear travel stories! Great This is gonna be hassle, but she won't beleive that I'm not Allen so might as well, plus I get free food" Kale thought."Well uh, let's get going" Kale answered unsure what to do next. "If only thing's like this happened to Vanguards, or to me at least once other than right now"

HerGuitar

"Great! We should get going then, shouldn't we?" Elizabeth replied contentedly to Kale's short reply and flushed face, noticing they were both the same shade of red. Gesturing Kale back to the castle gates, she cautiously picked up her dress and started to make way through the garden field, making sure not to bruise or damage any more flowers with Kale following closely behind her. They were making their way back to the castle gates when a question arosed - she wanted to save it for dinner but the excitement was making her unbearably uncomfortable. "Ashes..." Elizabeth started slowly, waving a signal to the Vanguards to open the gate while looking down at her own filthy dress. It wasn't everyday that the Princess would venture out, but the peculiar events had caused her to do so in an untimely manner. She would have to change right when they got into the castle but her thoughts were currently on other "important" issues. "Remember what you...told me 11 years ago? About how we were suppose to..." Elizabeth bit her lip in nervousness, trying to concentrate on getting into the castle rather than forcing herself to spit out the question. 'Maybe I should save it for dinner...'
"Er, nevermind!" Elizabeth quickly reinstated and to her relief, they had already reached inside the area where they were going to have the date. It was a simple yet elegant room; humongous glass stained windows surrounded the long wooden table which already had two sets of fancy plates, forks, spoons and knives set up for them. The ambience of the room was dark, only being lit by several candles around the room with a simple vase in the middle containing a pink rose. Mmm, I should've told my servants to be less cheesy with their set up... Elizabeth thought, still awkwardly looking down at the mud splattered on the edges of her dress. Elizabeth politely gestured to one of the extravagant chairs for Kale to sit in and smiled embarrassly.

"Well, I'm going to go change... erm, wait here and my maids will attend to you if needed. I'll be back soon, I promise!" Elizabeth motioned to some of her servants and maids to attend to Kale while she was gone for the time being. Immediately, a tall maid with rosy cheeks came to serve Kale. "Welcome sir, to Parsland's finest of dining!" She exagerrated, grinning over enthusiastically.

"How may I help you sir? A glass of water? A cup of tea?"

Last edited:

The Dream

Awards
"Uh I'll just have a glass of water" Kale answered feeling a little paniced. "I'm no good at dates, maybe the food dates but not a date with somone, man if only my mum gave me tips on this stuff, I'll definatly need a ldaies point of veiw" Kale thought to himself twirling him tumbs while the lady went to get to some water. "Even the setting unerving me, come on it's dinner not a romantic honeymoon" he thought looking around at the room. The lady came back with the water and Kale gulped it down in one go, the maid just stared. "Another please, r if you can bring a nice jar but not too big so I don't get full" Kale asked handing the glass. "Uhh ok" he watched the lady walk of again. "Ok, just sit straight, smile and try not to say anything awkward" Kale calmed down and the redness on his face slowly dissapeared. "KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE SOILDER! NO MORE GIRLY REDNESS! BE THE MAN YOU LOOK LIKE FOR ONCE! WHAT'S THAT? YOU WANT TO RUN AWAY! I'LL MAKE YOU DO TEN PUSH UP'S FOR SUCH STUPID BEHAVIOUR!" Kale thought in his head but strangley, he convinced himself to do the push ups. After he'd finished his lookup and saw the maid was back and she had a big grin on her face trying not to laugh. "Uhh....please don't mention that to the princess" Kale got up and brushed his hair back and sat down on his chair gulping down the water in the jar.

HerGuitar

Elizabeth patted down the new silver dress she had put on in exchange for the dirty one. She looked in the mirror and smiled deviously, noting to herself that she should wear more metallic colours for future events. Ashes will definitely like this one... Elizabeth thought, thinking excitedly of Kale's reaction when he sees her in the new fancy dress suitable only for special occasions. She took one last glance into the mirror to see if any of the bows or jems embedded on the dress had fallen out, looking behind her shoulder to her advisor for approval. The advisor nervously nodded and motioned briskly to the open doorway which lead to the hallway and ultimately, the dining room. Elizabeth noticed his hurriedness and suddenly became conscious of time. "Oh, dear Ashes must be waiting! I mustn't leave him to feast on nothing but water..." Elizabeth picked up her exquisite dress and carefully walked to the dinner room, caring for the delicate bows at the edge of her dress. Upon reaching Kale, she sighed slowly and fixed a strand of her blonde hair, which she had done in an elegant bun with curls. The maid was giggling and the poor man was bright red; for whatever reason, Elizabeth smiled as she entered the room, showcasing the royal dress and doing a curtsy. "I apologize for taking so long, Ashes," She said daintly, secretly hoping Kale would spout a few inaudible words due to the Princess' presence. "We must immediately start then. Katarina, thank you for taking care of Ashes while I was gone." She nodded to the maid whom made off still snickering for unknown reasons; she gently pulled the golden seat out from under the table and sat neatly, patting her dress politely as she did so.
"So, Ashes...how did you fare without me?"

The Dream

Awards
Kale stopped drinking noticing the princess was now in the room. "Well, I've just been out and about through towns. Hunting for some people who could spare a gold peice, and I've also been hunting for you" Kale put his hands under the table fidgeting with his finger and making it unnoticable. "I've been traveling alot, near the mountains, saw some great animals there, if you got ever got the chance to go to the mountains, I could show you some of the one's I saw" Kale smiled at Elizabeth, happy he hadn't said or done somthing regretful or emmbarrasing. "What about you? I bet you haven't stayed in the castle all the time" Kale asked, not moving his eyes from the princess's face in a warm way other than a creepy way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back