• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The World R:3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Razputen

Somewhere out there beyond the sea somewhere.
As the tornado caused by orzon rom came closer Raven casted Ru Kruz on His steam gun and prepared for an ice elemental shot.He leapt into the center of the tornado Taking 700 damage but using the momentum to fling himself foward onto the other pcs bike he pointed the barrel in between the pcs eyes and fired.

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Spike leaned back as far as he could and hit the breaks. This caused the bullet to miss its mark slightly but not entirely as it still grazed his head causing 550 damage. Him hitting the breaks caused the bike to lurch forward sending Raven flying to the ground. The momentum also caused Spike to straighten up. He then turned the bike around and drove towards the woods.

"Get up bird boy. This fight isn't over!!" Spike called out. The woods would provide cover from Raven's shots and would be a better fighting ground for him. this fight was about to get intense.

Razputen

Raven skidded across the ground after being flung from the pcs bike.
"Get up bird boy. This fight isn't over!!"
Raven stood up as quick as he could and cast ap do and started running towards his bike which was still heading for the woods.He leapt into the air his wing like accsesories flying behind him.Landing on his steam bike he activated battle mode Most of the heavier armor fell off he gassed it and sped up to catch up with the other Pc. In a matter of moments he was right behind him .
"NEVER dID CATCH YOUR NAME!!"Raven yelled

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
"NEVER dID CATCH YOUR NAME!!"
"I didn't give it!!"Spike yelled back."But the name's Spike."

He accelerated and was soon dodging trees. He waited until a couple of trees stood between him and Raven And he jumped off his bike and grabbed onto a branch. He looked down to see his bike disintegrate back into the programs files. Sometimes it was hard to remember that this was just a game. He followed Raven, leaping from branch to branch. He pointed his right sword at Raven and cast
PhaJuk Zot. A massive tree shot from the ground in front of Raven. He then cast PhaJuk Kruz and branches from the surrounding trees reached out to attack Raven. Spike smiled this was going to be fun.

Razputen

"I didn't give it!!"Spike yelled back."But the name's Spike."
"heh it sounds like a dogs name c'mere boy i have something for you" Raven shouted
As soon as Raven finished a giant tree shot up in front of him he adjusted his weight and his steam bike began to ride up the tree out of the corner of his eye he saw spikeas soon as he saw him his vision was clouded by branches. "crap what to do....I got it" he thought to himself
as the branches closed around his body he jumped up and towards spike cutting the branches as he flew towards him at blinding speed He fired three shots straght towards him and continued flying towards him with his blade ready to thrust into his heart....That is if PCs have hearts.

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
"Aw damn." Her first day in the game and already something was going wrong. "Well why i it after us? Did you hack the game or something?"

Cassette-Disk

Don't Panic
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
"Great." She said bitterly. But she had a sudden idea. Turning around to face the blur, she closed one of her fans and threw it at the pursuer.
"Slow!" She yelled as soon as the tip of the fan made contact with the blur. Suddenly it stopped moving and the fan raced back to Lime's hand. She kept running, not knowing when the slowing charm would wear off the...thing...
"Honestly," she said between breaths of air, "I didn't think that would work..."

Razputen

Ryuzaki was flying through the data stream as his data was starting to rebuild he couldnt help but think about those other two pcs that he was about to attack before he was shot.
"heh I guess i will have to pay them a visit maybe i can get to them before Lios does" he thought silently
(for those who dont know Lios is the system Admin ,moderator whatever you wish to call him he is basically an Npc)
As his data stream became somewhat organized he stepped back into the game he found himself not to far away from where he was shot He could sense Raven and another unknown entity ,But his mind quicly focused on the two pcs in front of him he started running towards them gaining speed quite easily. he leapt into the air and landed right in front of them. "hello you two"Ryuzaki chuckled softly"Where might you be going"

Last edited:

Neku99

In a corner, talking to someone in my head...
Website
neku99.wordpress.com
username: Renji
password: *******

______Renji Logs In______

As the swirling rings of the chaos gate ceased, streams of data appeared revealing the level 75 Blade Brandier, Renji. It's been a month of real life stuff and now Renji is ready for a long time of 'the world' again.

"Well Mac Anu seems the same as I remember. Now I just need to find some people to level up with"

Of course Renji needed some support, he is just level 57 and he's got a lot more fights till he can basically get stronger than he is now. Renji went pass the large door of the dome and headed to Mac Anu's cetral distict. Who knows he might get to meet some party mates.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back