• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Criss and Riku

Well, I've been thinking about it. Remmember what Kairi's grandma said about a world being filled with light and how people began fighting over it? And how she said that the hearts of children remained and made there own worlds but seperate? Well maybe in KH3 the job of the keyblade wielders will be to bring the worlds togeather and create just one large world like the way it was once was. In the magna they said that the would become whole again because the true light was still deep within the darkness. Its just a wild guess but who knows? Anyway give me ur thoughts on this and flame away if nesscesary.:lol:

Erauqs

I would love this to be the goal in KH3.
The only thing is that it would be hard to represent in-game. Like combining the worlds...

Gram

Banned
Awards
they might use it for the end of the entire series or something.
This^

besides i think that story more of a fariy tale than true.

Gram

Banned
Awards
but it would be hard to explain how a world would just magically combine with another
lol, for all we know they fit together like legos.

king_Nick

that would be a cool objective for KHIII but it would be hard to explain how a world would just magically combine with another
how can people summon gaint keys, turn into little black ants and white bendy creatures?

They shall make it work some how and if they don't then death shall a wait them....

noheartx

maybe its like Pangea!?!?! lol i mean if they were one world at once there has to be a way to reconnect them but id rather it be a ligitimate (for kh anyway) way rather than them just appearing there

Gram

Banned
Awards
maybe its like Pangea!?!?! lol i mean if they were one world at once there has to be a way to reconnect them but id rather it be a ligitimate (for kh anyway) way rather than them just appearing there
or megablocks,

jk, i see ur point.

αsiя

space coke
Not bad
all the worlds become one
i can imagine Jack skellington walking to Alladin's house to ask if he wants to come to a Halloween party

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
It would be interesting, but probably not.

flame away if nesscesary

youre not allowed to flame. youre like an undercover agent just waiting to tell on someone for flaming. jks

Criss and Riku

It could happen! i was just thinking that kingdom hearts doors would open sora riku and mikcey *perhaps other keyblade weilders* would fight off the darkness the princesses of heart would stand safely on the side lines there hearts sensing the light when all the darkness is deafted the true light will shine bright. And every world would see this light and begin 2 feel a pull and all the worlds would pull and weave togeather. Everyones heart welcoming this bright light. wow i made some kind of fanfic huh?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Like other people say, this story seems more like a fairy tale or legend passed down through generations, and it's purpose is to tell people (in this case, Kairi) to believe in the light and never give in to the darkness.

Some part of me doubts it's going to be used for an "end of the game sequence", since KH is one of SE and Disney's biggest franchises, and it will probably never end.

wow i made some kind of fanfic huh?

Yes, yes you did. It reminds me of world peace :) Shame that doesn't exist.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
maybe the pathways to the worlds would be permanetly open instead of physically being connected

Then what's the point of the "We may never meet again, but we'll never forget each other" speech Leon gave?

noheartx

the paths were only open because of the keyblade not every person can use the keyblade to unlock the pathways so in order for them to travel they would need the paths to be freely open

Criss and Riku

I still think theres a good chance. Because it was mentioned in the game AND the magna. It might end but we might see soras son weilding a key in later franchises... sadly. Hopefully disney wont make a Kingdom hearts musical AHHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back