• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moogle

ok, so like in the game, the talk about the worlds as if they were once connected. but now they arent..... so like, r they ACTUALLY saying that they were connected at one point in the period of being? i wonder what all those different worlds would be like if they all were connected together into one big world.... i mean, were the worlds ever connected?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I think if all the worlds were connected as one huge world, it'd be like our world to an extent, I mean Atlantica being the ocean, Agrabah being deserts, The Land of Dragons being China and so on... Anyway, I think they mean connected by the corridors of darkness that still exist even if no-one uses them...But, if the worlds became locked again, how did Mickey,Donald and Goofy get off of Destiny Islands at the end of KH2 and how did Mickey send the letter to Sora after he left(probably the same way he left)?

Chosenoneknuckles

I'm pretty sure that they were far closer together and more compact worlds then they are now, to me they remain as fragments of their old worlds. The origin of the world walls and corridors of darkness must have some meaning, as may that old 'fairytale' of Kairi's grandmothers, it must have such truth no matter how small. The children at least described in it remind me blantly of the 7 Princesses for one...

Something happened.. something big, maybe it was the first coming of darkness and Heartless in the ancient world or something else... but something happened that ORIGINALLY disconnected all the worlds, erected the world walls and made the leftover corridors of darkness [not relating to Ansem, Xehanort's meddllings in the events of KH so far].

The Keyblade War I think could have definite ties to it, I refuse to believe that it happened recently within a 10 year timespan, anything could have happened at its end to bring Xehanort to the present day etc.

It's ancient, and happened a very long time ago and it's very important, that is what I believe.

moogle

i think they coulda been like a world at one point.... but was separated by the darkness and the Heartless.

RikuEssays

I always thought as them being connected through something like a line or whatnot... I just highly doubt they were all completely connected.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i think taht they could be ONE world at one point, but if agrabah is teh desert, what would sunset horizen be? i think that the kh worlds are one and the disney worlds are still seperate. but nobody knows. and the reason that mickey oculdnt use hte corridors of darkness is because in the end of kh2, mickey didnt use his powers to get them the hell out of their, so im saying that mickey couldnt use them anymore somehow. which brings up the question how did they leave and send that message. i think its because the worlds are still connected because sora, teh key, is still remembered by all of the other peoples, they are connected through him and his heart.

Awesome Ansem

there is concept art of kh that shows the worlds as one world being torn apart.
178.jpg

By the way swizzle, there is way more than one desert on earth so there could easily be more than one desert.

Chosenoneknuckles

there is concept art of kh that shows the worlds as one world being torn apart.
178.jpg

By the way swizzle, there is way more than one desert on earth so there could easily be more than one desert.

Interesting concept art... Reminds me of my take of the series. It looks like there was more to Kairi's Grandmother's 'fairytale' originally, there must be some GRAINS of TRUTH from it even now.

shadow_of_light

Interesting concept art... Reminds me of my take of the series. It looks like there was more to Kairi's Grandmother's 'fairytale' originally, there must be some GRAINS of TRUTH from it even now.

y'know, i was going to say that, but you beat me to it. perhaps the children could refer to aqua and ven? perhaps, willing sacrifices...? (going waaay out on a limb)

moogle

huh... thats a good piece of art.. but what r those thingies on those "rocks"?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^Although i believe that the fairytale is kinda(just a little bit) true, look at what nomura says:
XI - Concerning the keyword Keyblade War, could you be a little more specific about that? Could it be related to the "Fairytale of Children and Light" that Kairi's Grandmother told?(footnote: In Kingdom Heats, Sora experienced Kairi's memories. It was the scene when Kairi's Grandmother told her an old story when she was still young. It was about when worlds were swallowed by darkness, children used the power of fragments of light to rebuild worlds.)

To tell the story about the Keyblade War we need the capacity of hi-spec hardware and we need to accumulate all of our knowledge on this hardware. And in telling this story, we will need to tell it in seperate episodes, and how specifically to tell it has yet to be figured out.

As for the fairytale that Kairi heard, for everyone to feel like such and old fairytale is real, I think we need a little more time. That is to say, to talk specifically about either this soon might perhaps be irrelevant.

BUT ON THIS NOTE:
I think you all neeed to reread the fairytale
Long ago, people lived in peace, bathed in the warmth of light. Everyone loved the light. Then people began to fight over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people's hearts. It covered everything, and the world disappeared. But small fragments of light survived... in the hearts of children. With these fragments of light, children rebuilt the lost world. It's the world we live in now. But the true light sleeps deep within the darkness. That's why the worlds are still scattered, divided from each other. But someday, a door to the innermost darkness will open. And the true light will return. So listen, child. Even in the deepest darkness, there will always be a light to guide you. Believe in the light, and the darkness will never defeat you. Your heart will shine with its power and push the darkness away.

I believe, that this time is over. The world are not completely together, but they are forever connected with that "true light" that is described. It's less that the time itself is over, more that the light has come back(remember the light at the end of KH1, the one that killed ansem?) and this story is no longer relevant.

Chosenoneknuckles

huh... thats a good piece of art.. but what r those thingies on those "rocks"?

Isn't it obvious?

The one on the lower left is a quick representation of the Keyblade Wielder and the one on the top right is some evil wizard like thing whom is probably the reason behind the original world splitting apart into fragments in the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back