• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Year

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*EKH*

I've been thinking, since KH1 came out on 2002, and KH2 takes place a year after, the year KH2 really takes place is in 2003. Just a thought

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Er...No. Kingdom Hearts doesn't really take place in any time period. Well, I suppose they have electricity.. But it's a fantasy world, it has no set time period. It's just a year later in that world.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Yeah no one ever set a time period for the game.

Riku123698745

Earth or in detail, The World that Never Was
Website
www.youtube.com
kh1 CAME out in 2002. it doesnt take place then...no one ever set a time period for the game. or did they?
Er...No. Kingdom Hearts doesn't really take place in any time period. Well, I suppose they have electricity.. But it's a fantasy world, it has no set time period. It's just a year later in that world.KH1 came out on 2002, and KH2 takes place a year after, in kh. KH2 came out 4 years later but it happens in a year later, after CoM at least not after kh.... after CoM. ultima keyblade? how does your title say that at only 996 posts?!?! Kairi's # 1 fan... and *EKH* that signature is kinda disgusting, but cool. the bottom one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back