• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Their pain has been lessened

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i'm thinking it could either be... someone wrote in the journal or the journal has memories of its own and namine did something to it. didn't jiminy wrote that in the journal ?

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
To be fair, we don't know if it was the same person who wrote the second message. It's not written in a first person perspective.

But, yeah, as I said, 14th writing it really wouldn't make sense.
The fact there is a second message kind of implies it wasn't written.

I think it'd make sense, since Aqua is the 14th (I don't care if its not 100 percent confirmed. Screw anyone who points that out) and was talking about something BBS related.
I just want a common factor between all three games, and Aqua seems the most likely one.
At least we know she links BBS and 358/2 together.

A

Audo

I have decided it makes no sense if anyone wrote it.
That's the twist =3

Riku Fan1415

Well, I would think it's basically saying, "Good job, keep going", because first it says, "We must return to free them from their torment". Next, it says, "Their torment has been lessened".

A

Audo

Well, I would think it's basically saying, "Good job, keep going", because first it says, "We must return to free them from their torment". Next, it says, "Their torment has been lessened".
...He's not asking what you think the message means...
He's saying "wow, so the journal is now writing itself" basically.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's totally possible. Pooh-Bear's book was a world with a heart, keyhole, and everything.

Dyingslow666

The torment of whom, and by how much it has lessened?

Wait a minute. Remember when Namine said "Surely "she" can't endure it." when talking 'bout Sora's memories?

Could that be connected to the Journal? Namine did erase it, after all.

Sounds reasonable, maybe the three games ARE conncted, which makes Coded more interesting for me than before xDD

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Sounds reasonable, maybe the three games ARE conncted, which makes Coded more interesting for me than before xDD
We already knew that the three games are connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back