• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

theory of roxas/ven/sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

super riku

this is a little out there but it migt be possible. i think roxas has been sleping since before kh1 because he either needed to be saved for two reasons because he was about to die or terra and aqua were gone and ven had to live for someone reason or aqua made go to sleep and gave her life to protect him because ven had to forget something, or ven was gone and aqua did what sora did with kairi ( if you dont know what he did he gave upt his to save kairi and became a heartless) and then at somepoint during soras sleep, ven woke up and had a conection with sora because they both have a keyblade (i formed that on the bases that everyone so far with keyblades has been connected) i bealive that when the oganization found ven they thought that ven was soras nobody since sora was the only other eyblade weilder theyd seen same with xion. any and critical comments are welcome.

devastater147

doesn't work
Nobody didn't exist back then
Roxas was born once Sora turned to his human form
Ven came before Sora(sora was a child at the time Ven was around)
some of the organization members have seen other Keyblade weilders beside the present ones
The organization didn't confuse Roxas for ven they know the difference
and Xion's keyblade is a fake
Roxas belongs to Sora

super riku

doesn't work
Nobody didn't exist back then
Roxas was born once Sora turned to his human form
Ven came before Sora(sora was a child at the time Ven was around)
some of the organization members have seen other Keyblade weilders beside the present ones
The organization didn't confuse Roxas for ven they know the difference
and Xion's keyblade is a fake

im not saying he is vens nobody im saying he is ven on the bases that, first the name is birth by sleep, second no one has completely proven if roxas is even a nobody im saying that somehow he was in a state simalar to soras until something woke him sometime during soras sleep

Allister Rose

French Lover
im not saying he is vens nobody im saying he is ven on the bases that, first the name is birth by sleep, second no one has completely proven if roxas is even a nobody im saying that somehow he was in a state simalar to soras until something woke him sometime during soras sleep

kh2 ultimania proved it.

again roxas was created when sora released kairi's heart. he cant be ven...maybe come part of him is but not completely

devastater147

yes but Nobodies do not exist and Roxas was born after Sora turned back into his human form did you check the other points I put up they all disprove your theory sorry

Izayoi

galactic cancer
yes but Nobodies do not exist and Roxas was born after Sora turned back into his human form did you check the other points I put up they all disprove your theory sorry

During CoM and the like when Roxas was arond Sora was only a heart, but was in human form because of the strength of his heart and willpower.

devastater147

i guess so, youve stumped me, great job devastater
it alright man one bad theory means that the your close to the right theory believe I've been disproved many times.

During CoM and the like when Roxas was arond Sora was only a heart, but was in human form because of the strength of his heart and willpower.

Sora received a new body because Roxas doesn't have his body, Namine has Sora's body and soul it's believed that Kairi made him a new one and Roxas is made of something esle

my proof: secret ansem report 12

Izayoi

galactic cancer
well why the mickey mouse is he in bbs cause i got nothin

Because that is Ven. He is an entirely different character.

Sora received a new body because Roxas doesn't have his body, Namine has Sora's body and soul it's believed that Kairi made him a new one and Roxas is made of something esle

my proof: secret ansem report 12

Sora released his and Kairi's heart. Sora's heart turned into the Shadow, his body and soul became Roxas, and the bits left over became Namine. After Shadow Sora reuinted with Kairi, he regained his sense of self and became a sort of humanoid heart, similar to Xehanort's Heartless. He didn't have a body, but his heart's strength allowed him to take that form. This is fact, and is well-known.

super riku

Because that is Ven. He is an entirely different character.

Sora released his and Kairi's heart. Sora's heart turned into the Shadow, his body and soul became Roxas, and the bits left over became Namine. After Shadow Sora reuinted with Kairi, he regained his sense of self and became a sort of humanoid heart, similar to Xehanort's Heartless. He didn't have a body, but his heart's strength allowed him to take that form. This is fact, and is well-known.

for godssake he has the same clothes

devastater147

read my proof it disproved this thought and Nomura disprove this as well in his ambiguous ways
it states that Namine was made via Sora's body and soul plus just think about it Namine couldn't have been made no other way Kairi body never fell into darkness

don't be mistaken Roxas stil belongs to Sora and Namine to Kairi but can you explain why she also has similarities with Ven

super riku

read my proof it disproved this thought and Nomura disprove this as well in his ambiguous ways
it states that Namine was made via Sora's body and soul plus just think about it Namine couldn't have been made no other way Kairi body never fell into darkness

don't be mistaken Roxas stil belongs to Sora and Namine to Kairi but can you explain why she also has similarities with Ven

yeah it did when she open that door to darknaess in kh 1

Izayoi

galactic cancer
for godssake he has the same clothes

No, just similar colors.

don't be mistaken Roxas stil belongs to Sora but and Namine to Kairi but can you explain why she also has similarities with Ven

Kairi's body may have not fallen into darkness, but that was impossible because she had a heart of pure light. It was Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body that triggered the creation of a Nobody, but because of Roxas coming into existence, there was nearly nothing left for Namine to be created from. That's why she may not even be considered a Nobody to begin with; she is an unstable being made from almost nothing, as Ansem states in the reports.

And I don't believe Namine is to Kairi; if anything both she and Roxas are to Sora. I don't know why she would be similar to Ven though.

devastater147

no remember Riku carried it into Never land and how it was sitting in Hollow bastion before Sora fought Ansem/riku that is proof that it didn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back