• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory of Weilding Light and Dark

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladealex

In order for anyone in KH to weild the light and the dark back to back I beleive that they must first engulf themselves willingly in the darkness at which time if they don't get 'eaten' for want of a better term, they can recover and use the dark after they have fully returned the light.

When Sora stabbed himself with the heart-unlocker, he realeased his heart and submerged himself in the darkness. When Kairi came brought him back he was completely bathed in the light since she is a PoH. In KH2 when we say hello to anti-form, we are proving that once you have entered the darkness of your own free will, your dark powers are able to reaturn whenever they wish if you haven't learn to control them.

For Riku we know what happened. He was taken into the darkness when he opened the worlds so that the three of them could get off the islands. He was only in the darkness at this point. When Ansem/Xehanort took him over, he becam completely engulfed because Xehanort was. During CoM he struggles to get out of the dark and into the light which is why at the end he goes on the road to dawn. During two he stays in the darkness until the very end and can no longer weild the dark. Just as we thought Sora couldn't. So most likely in three (if there is one) Riku will show signs of anti-fromness.

The point of this is really only in the first paragraph. The other two were examples of course. Now thoughts? Opinions? Anything...

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
I can obviously see the Riku thing but Sora himself is a Warrior of Light and soley uses light. Unlike Riku which states he uses both. I mean yeah maybe Anti is proof but then again in KH1 there were no drive forms

merpmeep

i can under stand what youre sayin but with sora he unwillingly enters dark but uses it.

as for riku an anti him i cant imagine.

sassysis10

In order for anyone in KH to weild the light and the dark back to back I beleive that they must first engulf themselves willingly in the darkness at which time if they don't get 'eaten' for want of a better term, they can recover and use the dark after they have fully returned the light.

When Sora stabbed himself with the heart-unlocker, he realeased his heart and submerged himself in the darkness. When Kairi came brought him back he was completely bathed in the light since she is a PoH. In KH2 when we say hello to anti-form, we are proving that once you have entered the darkness of your own free will, your dark powers are able to reaturn whenever they wish if you haven't learn to control them.

For Riku we know what happened. He was taken into the darkness when he opened the worlds so that the three of them could get off the islands. He was only in the darkness at this point. When Ansem/Xehanort took him over, he becam completely engulfed because Xehanort was. During CoM he struggles to get out of the dark and into the light which is why at the end he goes on the road to dawn. During two he stays in the darkness until the very end and can no longer weild the dark. Just as we thought Sora couldn't. So most likely in three (if there is one) Riku will show signs of anti-fromness.

The point of this is really only in the first paragraph. The other two were examples of course. Now thoughts? Opinions? Anything...

It sounds possible. That could be it.

WildCrazy94

I agree with you, but is it also possible that Sora came into anti form because of the overuse of the Drives though

aweomeness96

I can obviously see the Riku thing but Sora himself is a Warrior of Light and soley uses light. Unlike Riku which states he uses both. I mean yeah maybe Anti is proof but then again in KH1 there were no drive forms

i think anti form was because he used his drives too much, so they, like, breakdown, also the darkness that was roxas could be a benefit to help him with anti

jonXjon

cause he didn't get his magical clothes. and isn't it confirmed anti form is only there because the darkness that entered sora's heart when he became a heartless? plus most of kh1 was set before he became a heartless

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well nomura siad there is going to be a LH3 XD
hmm riku having a antiform..... dont think so but can be possible XD
xehanort is not in him anymore....u should know that if u play the end of kh2 when he turns into himself again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back