• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on Unbirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jc_sora

Well, this is my first time to pose threads,, i hope this could be of help to you

Unbirths,,, just like Nomura have said: There is meaning in various ways, adding "un" creates the opposite meaning of "birth" thus the "unbirth". With this, the "unborn" is given real meaning.

could it be possible that:

Unbirths are made artificially by scientists or people by adding darkness in people's hearts. Unlike the heartless, they are beings whose hearts are corrupted by darkness because they yield in the darkness of their heart. What if they forced darkness into peole's heart? Could it be resulting into a reverse formation of heartless or a being?:confused:

any reactions? :huh:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Well, this is my first time to pose threads,, i hope this could be of help to you

Unbirths,,, just like Nomura have said: There is meaning in various ways, adding "un" creates the opposite meaning of "birth" thus the "unbirth". With this, the "unborn" is given real meaning.

Unbirths are made artificially by scientists or people by adding darkness in people's hearts. Unlike the heartless, they are beings whose hearts are corrupted by darkness because they yield in the darkness of their heart. What if they forced darkness into peole's heart? Could it be resulting into a reverse formation of heartless or a being?:confused:

Nice try, but I think not, especially since you have no evidence to back it up.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
^ That and some came up with something like this the other day.
When will the madness end?

No problem, unlike others I welcome new members and their theories. :3

That's the idea. xD

Unbirths are made artificially by scientists or people by adding darkness in people's hearts.

'AtW' was a scientist, whom experienced with the mystery of light and dark so maybe!

Unlike the heartless, they are beings whose hearts are corrupted by darkness because they yield in the darkness of their heart.

Interesting, as in similar to Riku's earlier experience?

What if they forced darkness into peole's heart? Could it be resulting into a reverse formation of heartless or a being?:confused:

I sort of understand, it could be possible, if they were exposed to the power of the darkness and given the ability to control so?

any reactions? :huh:

Good first try.

Oh and;

Glaurung said:
Nice try, but I think not, especially since you have no evidence to back it up.

At least he's having a go.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Well, the 'reverse formation' of a Heartless would be a normal person, would it not?
Heartless is when the darkness envelops the heart, a normal person has darkness, but it is inside. the heart.

Unlike the heartless, they are beings whose hearts are corrupted by darkness because they yield in the darkness of their heart
Heartless have been made in that method.

No problem, unlike others I welcome new members and their theories. :3
You're too nice.

maybe there not even human....
What do you mean?
Like, not a part of a human?

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
As the unofficial welcomer of KHI, Hi jc_sora!

And I don't know about your theory, but don't get discouraged by the bad feed back. But welcome, and I hope you enjoy it here.

Well, the 'reverse formation' of a Heartless would be a normal person, would it not?
Heartless is when the darkness envelops the heart, a normal person has darkness, but it is inside. the heart.

I would have thought engulfed in pure light?

Heartless have been made in that method.

Yes, by 'AtW'. But their Heartless.

You're too nice.

In my opinion, everyone is entitled to the same respect as everyone else in this forum. I try to make that aware to everyone. <3

What do you mean?
Like, not a part of a human?

Or he probably meant they weren't born with a soul/heart?

madammina said:
As the unofficial welcomer of KHI, Hi jc_sora!

And I don't know about your theory, but don't get discouraged by the bad feed back. But welcome, and I hope you enjoy it here.

Exactly, welcome to the forums, I encourage you post within the Kingdom Hearts section without the negativity by some others.

Gabo

I would have thought engulfed in pure light?
The heart is already composed of light.
Light engulfed in light?
=\

Yes, by 'AtW'. But their Heartless.
There have been Heartless formed though already, by yielding to Darkness and negative emotions in the heart though.

In my opinion, everyone is entitled to the same respect as everyone else in this forum. I try to make that aware to everyone. <3
Have you not seen Mile's posts?
=\

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Not to dis you or anything, but I don't think so. Personally, I see them as soul who haven't been born as normal beings yet, but have gained a body because of exposure to darkness.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I at least like the idea of them being artificially created. If they stopped mass-producing them and they were unable to multiply on their own, that would be a good explanation for their extinction.

Gabo

I know this sound stupid but maybe VAT are unbirths of Sora, Kairi and Riku....just a thought...
That's random.
With nothing to back it up.
=\

Ntm, Terra, Ven, and Aqua were all older than SRK at the time.
So unless five year olds gave off very mature Unbirths (Not that we even have a clue as to how they were made), then yeah. That doesn't work well.

Gabo

Isn't it a balance of both?
I always was under the belief hearts were composed of more light than darkness.
=\

I'm aware. I was just making a note of "AtW's" method.
Oh.
My bad.

Lawlz
Pretty much every post that kid has ever made.
When he signs on again, you'll see.

Have you changed your avatar like nine times today?
I could have sworn I've seen you with like six.
XD

buffalosouljah

I think unbirths are created before someone is born. TVA might have been created because of SKR were going to be born anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back