• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Theory on Unbirth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

buffalosouljah

OMG
You confused me there X)

Who me? Sorry, my English is a little bit off. What I mean is, Terra, Ven, and Aqua might be unbirths from Sora, Riku, and Kiari. Unbirths are probably created before someone is born, like some sort of fate. Just a guess :p. TVA were probably ''created'' not born, before SRK, hence the ''unbirths''.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
They are connected to SRK but that doesn't mean they are unbirths, that would be quite odd since the unbirths are there enemy.

buffalosouljah

Maybe they don't know that, maybe they were given false memories. But I dug up some more and concluded that maybe Ven is the only human unbirth out of the three, asking whoever to '' delete'' him is probably a sign of him realizing what he is. That's why he looks like Sora and Roxas.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It wouldn't be odd because it's same thing with Nobodies...Roxas is nobody and he is fighting nobodies, right?:huh:

As for self defense, he isn't going out to destroy them because they are his main enemy or anything.
That would be stupid.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
It wouldn't be odd because it's same thing with Nobodies...Roxas is nobody and he is fighting nobodies, right?
Roxas is fighting Heartless.

We've never had a Heartless kill a Heartless, a Nobody kill a Nobody.
With the exception of the Events of CO.

I always was under the belief hearts were composed of more light than darkness.
=\

Depends on the type of person.

Oh.
My bad.

It's o.k.

Lawlz
Pretty much every post that kid has ever made.
When he signs on again, you'll see.

I'll take your word for it.

Have you changed your avatar like nine times today?
I could have sworn I've seen you with like six.
XD

I can't make up my mind. ;_;

davidgazo

Roxas is fighting Heartless.

We've never had a Heartless kill a Heartless, a Nobody kill a Nobody.
With the exception of the Events of CO.

Umm...I am totally confused now...but what about beginning of KH II, Roxas is fighting nobodies in Twilight Town... :confused:

P.S. Lol, I guess I am not such a KH geek I thought I am, whatever I think or say is wrong xD :blushing:

Cissy

Bronze Member
I guess that was technically a digital nobody defeating digital nobodies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Umm...I am totally confused now...but what about beginning of KH II, Roxas is fighting nobodies in Twilight Town...
Oh yeah.
He was.
My bad.
But mind you, he never knew he was a Nobody.
Nor did he go out to fight them.
He only fought them when he was attacked.
And they were less trying to kill him, then make him remember.

superwhiteboy23

no i dont believe that unbirths are artificial. the name of the game is birth by sleep, once we fully understand this the meaning of un births will be better understood. i think that however birth comes from sleep, unbirth comes from some sort of unsleep. not awakness, but like a mistake in sleep. i dont base this on too much, but it a theory nonetheless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back