• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There is an actual difference for roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxwunlilvietxx

I was looking through some of the recent threads and found this:
http://forums.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-ii-final-mix/92415-roxas-look-more-like-sora-kh2fm.html

I thought it was interesting and found a solid difference x]
just thought i would post em.
Im too lazy to look for any pictures..so feel free to any other things you find rofl

123l0yg.jpg

14m7vki.gif

Last edited:

MissDisney

In the first pic, his mouth is also different.

Looks like they tuned it up a little...interesting. (It's like Spot the Differences! ^^)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Like MissDisney said, In KH2 FM+ the developers made him look higher quality, they didn't actually physically change any features of Roxas, also the images you have are of different qualities, which is why the seem to be different. Also the lighting is different

Thing to remember:
Besides the CG scenes in KH there are 2 main types of facial and body expression in cut scenes:
1) Slide type, the face is less detailed, and when the mouth moves it just is in one spot now and then another spot the next moment when they speak, there is no moving from one spot, it's there and then it's somewhere else. An example of this is when you talk to the people on the first day in twilight town, they just keep on talking, but this allows you to see their facial movements, also look at the mouths, the seem to just be pasted on, and there is no inside the mouth features. also the clothes are blurred and less detailed The KH2 scene in the firrst set of pics is done with this style, because he's not talking, the developers left him with his standard look to save space on the DVD

2) Detailed type, unlike the above the Detailed type has enhanced clothes, proper mouth movements, and also the in-the-mouth features is was talking about, which there are alot more of in KH2 FM+, you just got caught up in the hype that roxas in kh2 looks different to roxas in kh2fm+, so just get it in your head:
IT'S NO BIG DEAL, THEY JUST MADE HIM MORE DETAILED AND MORE OF HIS SCENES NOW HAVE THE DETAILED STYLE OF MOVEMENT AND CLOTHES, THAT IS ALL
There is no physical difference whatsoever, one image is simple, the other detailed, that's all thereis to it

Last edited:

>CrossBlades<

Yea dude its just better quality in their figure and stuff, they just had more time to make finishing touches than they did in normal kh2

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Yep i noticed that too when i was playing KH2FM =D
They replaced Roxas's model with a higher quality one..the hair is the thing i noticed first..especially from backwards,there is a huge difference. :)

Last edited:

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It's sorta weird that they actually changed his features just a tiny bit and also Sora's in his past form for Re:CoM. The higher quality is better, but it makes Roxas look a bit younger than I think he should look. It sorta throws off his design in the original Kh2 that most people would probably be used to.

xxwunlilvietxx

they kind of made the new nose more similar to soras, but the skin tone for FM+ kinda bothers me. its too bright and looks like it doesnt have enough shadowing on it XD that my opinion atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back