• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

They look EXACTLY the same?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Sword

In the new trailer for BBS, we saw Even, Dilan, and Aleaus before they turned into their nobody counterparts. But why do Even and Aleaus look exactly the same as their nobodies? I noticed that with Xehanort and Sora that although their facial features were the same, the only thing that changes when a person turns into a nobody is their hair. I actually couldnt recognize Dilan because of his hair but i then looked at his face. So theories and comments, is this a designer's laziness to give them a new appearence or what?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
In the new trailer for BBS, we saw Even, Dilan, and Aleaus before they turned into their nobody counterparts. But why do Even and Aleaus look exactly the same as their nobodies? I noticed that with Xehanort and Sora that although their facial features were the same, the only thing that changes when a person turns into a nobody is their hair. I actually couldnt recognize Dilan because of his hair but i then looked at his face. So theories and comments, is this a designer's laziness to give them a new appearence or what?

Thats becuase Roxas and Xehanort are special nobodies.

A

Audo

Because that is the point of Nobodies. They are the shell, the body, the appearance, of what used to be. They shouldn't look that different from their original selves.

The ones who do are exceptions to the rules (Xemnas, Nami, Roxas).

Everyone else should look the same. It's nothing to do with designer laziness, it's to due with the story and cosmology the games have set up.

DarkSoldier85

Because the only thing missing is the heart. The person is still the same, their personality hasn't changed much (save for emotion). Roxas is a completely different person from Sora, not just his Nobody.

Luke Storm

also, xemnas is more similar to xehanort than ansem (isn't him?)

technicly, naminé came from sora's body (weird)

as for roxas, let's wait for BBS, probably it will clear things up

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
roxas and xemnas are special nobodies....remember?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Because Kairi had them the whole time...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
We don't know how. We only know that she was somehow able to exist without having a Body or Soul.

A

Audo

so how do naminé exist or not exist or is a nobody?
She is quite literally nothing. She is but the most fleeting of shadows.
If you think of a Heartless and how it can have a shape, without having a body and soul, she is much like that. Both extremely unstable existences.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
When you talk about Dilan, it has something with the change of his hair. Of course, Nobodies don't age or that's what I think but possibly when Dilan become Xaldin a year after BBS, his hair would grew longer through out 9 years.

We also have yet to see how Braig and Ienzo looked like. Does Braig had streaks of grey hair, an eyepatch and a scar back then? Does Ienzo had the long fringe emo hair back then?

We just have to wait for the Radiant Garden scans to come out, possibly this month.

boo_shoe2000

Roxas looked different because he had Ventus(i'd like to call him DtL now). Xemnas because he's the strongest of the nobodies and his human form didn't look different from his nobody form right............i don't really get what's wrong with him. The other nobodies looked the same as their humans and so does Xemnas..........seriously, his heartless might be different but his nobody?.....................why am i even making this long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back