• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

They look EXACTLY the same?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome Ansem

xehan-anse-mnas.jpg

Samhain

Bronze Member
Nope. Just Nami.

wait if roxas aged how come hes the same height of sora then because sora got taller from kh - kh2 and roxas was born in kh1 so shouldn't he have the same height of sora of what sora was in kh1 because only namine ages?

Xango99

i dont know why people keep saying roxas didnt age ..since he is a special nobody, I think he should also have the excpetion of aging like Namine..he must have grown taller or else that would mean that..when he was born he would have been TALLER than kh1 sora, which seems weird......in kh2 we see that sora and roxas are the same size and sora clearly grew within the one year span...

In the new trailer for BBS, we saw Even, Dilan, and Aleaus before they turned into their nobody counterparts. But why do Even and Aleaus look exactly the same as their nobodies? I noticed that with Xehanort and Sora that although their facial features were the same, the only thing that changes when a person turns into a nobody is their hair. I actually couldnt recognize Dilan because of his hair but i then looked at his face. So theories and comments, is this a designer's laziness to give them a new appearence or what?

would you rather them look completely different
and make basic plot information basically incomprehensible

wait if roxas aged how come hes the same height of sora then because sora got taller from kh - kh2 and roxas was born in kh1 so shouldn't he have the same height of sora of what sora was in kh1 because only namine ages?

he didn't age when Xemnas founded him he was physically 15 nami age probably because she is unstable existence

Awesome Ansem

Doesn't roxas take up after Ven and since Ven is as tall as KH 2 sora.

I don't see how everyone know EXACTLY how tall everyone is. When do we ever see ven compared with KH2 Sora? We don't!

he didn't age when Xemnas founded him he was physically 15 nami age probably because she is unstable existence
This sentence is almost incomprehensible.

Samhain

Bronze Member
so roxas did age!

same height as sora when he was 15 and yet sora lost his heart when he was 14 and was shorter so roxas should have stayed at sora's height when he was 14 then.

Samhain

Bronze Member
it was in the ansem reports. they gave us the real name for the first 6 apprentices. the only name we know that werent the original 6 was axel. it was revealed in kh358/2 days

A

Audo

Ven Factor.

so roxas did age!
No he didn't. He's the same height and size at his birth as he is during KH2. He didn't age.

I'm lost. Also, how come I keep hearing names like Braig and Ienzo? When were the Org's real names revealed? Can I get a list?
Uh... they were revealed in KH2...

Xemnas - Ansem
Xigbar - Braig
Xaldin - Dilan
Vexen - Even
Lexaeus - Aeleus
Zexion - Ienzo

and from Days:
Axel - Lea

Thank you for the help. As for Namine, though, how did she get named?
We don't know how she got named, we just know that she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back