• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

They're Back!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I wouldn't be surprised if one of the mods locked this, but everyone's coming back all of the sudden. Last time the most active we had was 114 and tonight it rose to 277! Everyone's coming back, so the forums must be settling down.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
That would most likely be either Yahoo or Google bots/spiders. They search the forums to collect links and set them on their search engine.

If, that is, what it was.

H

Hellpark

there are currently 165 guests and like HB sed they can be bots'spiders from search egnines waiting to put the site up.

eternal darkness

So you people have come to a point that you even think the forum will be down just because a few people are leaving.

Please I had more fate on you people than worrying on a couple of members leaving the forums. They are people who like it, and people who don't.

So don't worry if this forum is going to stay or die, there is always other fans who like Kingdom Hearts or whatever and Register each day. And boy do I see allot of new names.

And boy is this weird.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
thats a good thing..but it could be like a gabbilion members..which means spam control would be needed..

eternal darkness

Yeah man, that's like the pin point of the moderator’s job. LOL this decides who are the REAL moderators.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Right. Too many members, remember more then half of them never even come back. This site is like a one night stand for them. If your stating that a New Mod would be needed then your probally wrong because like i said half of them dont even return here, and if they do they dont even post.

R K O

eternal darkness said:
So you people have come to a point that you even think the forum will be down just because a few people are leaving.

Please I had more fate on you people than worrying on a couple of members leaving the forums. They are people who like it, and people who don't.

So don't worry if this forum is going to stay or die, there is always other fans who like Kingdom Hearts or whatever and Register each day. And boy do I see allot of new names.

And boy is this weird.
Yeah but still, you can't replace those who have left. :( None of the new people could ever do that. (I'm not insulting them or anything)

The fact that people were leaving just saddens me a bit. It makes you feel doubts and regret -.- (Depending on the reasons)

eternal darkness

Yeah it's pretty freaky I mean KHFFX damn even the blabber mouth left, and that's saying a lot man seriously. Well I'm not going to be here as often as I was. It's that like we were so attached to the old forum that we lost the feeling that we had. I mean nOObs rock, who the hell will come up with a stupidity like that.

That's like saying we old members are nothing, because sooner or alter nOObs will come loving the forum because they never knew how it was before. That new name means something, don'thtink they just put it with no meaning.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
o_O xP theory makes it sound like a game >.>;; im pretty sure it sais n00bsrock.net on kh2.net so there shoildnt be problems finding it

R K O

eternal darkness said:
Yeah it's pretty freaky I mean KHFFX damn even the blabber mouth left, and that's saying a lot man seriously. Well I'm not going to be here as often as I was. It's that like we were so attached to the old forum that we lost the feeling that we had.
Dude that's just it. We were attached to it, then lost it, then lost the feeling for it. This is probably why some people left.
I'm suprised I'm still here =P I lost the feeling for the RPG now. The only thing keeping me alive are my friends.

eternal darkness

Yeah man the RPG has changed, but don't worry man, they can soon put it back as it was. Hey I made myself a forum while this one was out cold for a while. If you want to join hey be my guest. I don't know if I can just put the link here. But PM me if you guys are interested. ;)

Well R.K.O there ain't al lot of friend to begin with....

H

Hellpark

lol the rpg now is not so bad but id like the old rpg here. even if there was a new forum. cuz that one i jsut liked how things wree arranged. this one is alright to but ive grown to that one

R K O

monkeybutt said:
Wh000 but R K O wont leave as long as i stay..right?...right? >.>;;
Let's put it this way, the ONLY way I'm leaving is if:
-I want to get banned. Trust me, it's not gonna be pretty. I guarantee you. There will be chaos before I get banned.
-If all my friends leave and I'm surrounded by newbs. History will repeat itself for me. <<

eternal darkness

Damn I hate that name, nOObsrock. Anyway It's just weird, the best word to fit this is that it's weird. I don't know if I'm stayig or going myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back