• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Third Keyblade master in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Ok so I feel like I'm the only one who notices this so im gonna come right out and say this literally....LOOK AT THE WHOLE PICTURE!

In the screenshot/scene where Master Erauqs is talking about the MQE there are 3 thrones or seats behind him. 2 are empty though 1 we can assume he will sit on and the last is occupied by MX. So my only question is who can the third seat belong to i.e. who is the third keyblade master. I refuse to believe it is Yen Sid because all the keyblade master's so far are original S.E. made characters and Yen Sid does not use a keyblade. So who do you think it is?

axelroxasxion91

I actually think it is Yen Sid, due to the fact he was the one teaching Mickey how to use his keyblade (from one of BBS's trailers). But, I'll just wait until the game comes out to find out...

αsiя

space coke
Yea I think is Yen Sid
just like how the three keyblade wielder in KH2 are Sora Riku and Mickey
i think in BBS its going to be two original characters and atleast one Disney character, so that will be Yen Sid
but it could be Terra also from Master Exam

Rexy

Bronze Member
Of course that i think that the third throne is a keyblade master so I think that its Mickey...afetr he sees the master qualification exam he goes to that river(?) that we saw in tgs 2009 [i supose] and then he goes to yen sid

Rexy

Bronze Member
nah i doubt it cause Yen Sid had always been mickey's master

well we don't know when mickey started to train with yen sid and when he goes there we know that he gonne there to become a stronger master, so he is a master

S.freedom123

i think its for aqua or Terra. didn't it say that once they pass the master exam one of them will stay in LoD and take on there own apprentices and one will venture out on their own to other worlds.

Caxm

Wake UP PPL!! Imageine Yen cid trying to use a keyblade dont worry ill wait........................................................................................................................................................................................... we good got that idea oujt of our system. It would be rediculus

i think its for aqua or Terra. didn't it say that once they pass the master exam one of them will stay in LoD and take on there own apprentices and one will venture out on their own to other worlds.

Thank you i too think that why the hell every one say " oh i think it's Yan Sid" he is not a keyblade master if he was he woul have bin show more in the series.the main reason is because they think all old people Know each othe.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I've got to say, Yen sid. Thought he hasn't been seen having a keyblade it might be him. I mean, both Sora and Mickey were given the same keychain. And similairly TVA all have had the same key chain as their master to change their keyblade. It's my guess that a master can create a key chain for their students as they are not skilled enough to do it themseves.

Plus the whole Square=Erauqs and Dinsey= Yen Sid, would make sense.

Erauqs

I think (and hope) that if there is a third master, he or she will be an original character. I have a feeling that Mickey will be the only Disney Keyblader, because he's special.

I've got to say, Yen sid. Thought he hasn't been seen having a keyblade it might be him. I mean, both Sora and Mickey were given the same keychain. And similairly TVA all have had the same key chain as their master to change their keyblade. It's my guess that a master can create a key chain for their students as they are not skilled enough to do it themseves.

Keychains come from memorys of events so no surprise if Mic and Sora had got'en keychain from him

[/quote]Plus the whole Square=Erauqs and Dinsey= Yen Sid, would make sense.[/quote]

That means nothing Marvel can do the same think and there still be no connection.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Keychains come from memorys of events so no surprise if Mic and Sora had got'en keychain from him
We assume thats the reason. No real statement has been given. But you'd think different people and different encounters would create seperate looking keychains and keyblades. Sora has only met the dude for about 5 minutes and it looks like Mickey was trained for a while with Yen Sid.

Plus, how do you explain Terra, Ven and Aqua all sharing the same Keychain as their master and having different keyblades.
That means nothing Marvel can do the same think and there still be no connection.
Marvel has nothing to do with this.
In a game made by both Disney and Sqaure, it seems like TAV's Master's name was meant as a direct reference or similairity to Yen sid. Who also holds the title of Master. Now if this title extends from magic to the keyblade as well has yet to be known. But I can't think of any go reason why Mickey would go to Yen Sid if he wasn't a master.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I can't figure out way everybody wants it to be yen sid.
They aren't 'wanting' him to be Yen Sid, they're making somewhat logical assumptions that it's him because he knows how to train Keyblade wielders.

Gram

Banned
Awards
They aren't 'wanting' him to be Yen Sid, they're making somewhat logical assumptions that it's him because he knows how to train Keyblade wielders.
u have a point, personally i don't think its him but i could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back