• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

third symbol"SPOILERS!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
OH YEAH! futher proves its a crown. thanks riku_keyblader for reminding me.

There's another,
I'm starting the game over and i'm at staion of serentiy(roxas's deep dive)
There's a picture of sora and co. on each platform and the edge of the design has crowns around it.

edit:I remebered to more,
1. on the cover and pages of jimeny's journal
2.(this is is significant) when you seal keyhole, the floor sora is standing on is outlines by light is the shape of a crown!

Last edited by a moderator:

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
u know how when roxas went to twilight town and wen he h=went to the library he drawed a symbol? well i think the symbol is a crown!cause i saw roxas's hand go up down up down up down and across. please dont flame me! its just my opinion! soz if someone has already put this up!

It's the Nobody symbol. And, don't worry, we will never flame you for your opinion. We appreciate your opinion. =D

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
It's the Nobody symbol. And, don't worry, we will never flame you for your opinion. We appreciate your opinion. =D

Did you see the picture Zero Sora posted on page one? The Nobody and Heartless symbols were already drawn.Roxas filled the last spot in with(we think its) a crown. If you watch that secene again you'll catch the the crown, its kinda subliminal cuz it happens quickly, but when you watch it, you know its a crown.

List of crowns:
1.Sora's necklace
2.Out line of blade on kingdom key
3.Final Form in Holloween Town
4.Sation of Serenity platforms
5.Jiminy's Journal[Cover and Pages]
6.Oblivion Keychain
7.Sealing a Keyhole, go here to see it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06cxAkd3qoc

Last edited:

datenshi

i think the crown thing is overated... imo, the symbol was more of a X thing, from what picture's i've seen of it

Hyakkimaru Hiro

I think it's a crown. I mean, it relates to the game and all. Plus you can see it for like 2 frames. Kinda subliminal.

Also, has anyone seen this other symbol at The Mansion in the room with the broken table, on the walls? It looked, to me, like a mix of the other three (crown, heartless, nobodies). I don't have pics, sorry.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You'd be stupid to do so. All we see is the corner of it

Just because there are crowns in the game does not prove that the symbol is a crown, I can list a number of places where there are apples in the game, does that make the 3rd symbol an apple?

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Ooh, I like the Crown=Chasers ideas...
Kingdom Hearts was about the Heartless, no?
Kingdom Hearts 2 was about the Nobodys- I'm quite sure.
Kingdom Hearts 3 will be about the Chasers.

Crown=Royalty=Nights=Good Theory.

And Muffin, sure there are apples in Kingdom Hearts...once or twice...
But they'd never have as much siginificance as the Crown.
It pops up all over the place, and at important times...

What's weird is that the heartless symbol is so huge in the story, when if you think about it, it's not too huge of a deal at all =P
Not too sure of the Nobody symbol's origin, though...
Nor the Crown...hm...
Things to make our head explode b4 KH3 #2466

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
im sorry guys but i must post this
in the secret ending in kh1...we were all over the place wondering about the cutscene...the words flying around were just like the first 4 hours of the game...it will probobly be the same...when they flash abunch of words around the screen its saying what it is breifly about...you didnt see organization 13 flashing around in the kh1 secret ending...and that was what kh2 was mainly about...the kh2 secret ending is just trying to make your mind wonder creating more hype...YES chasers will be important but we are getting a little out of hand here...how many nobody sections did we see before kh2?

to sum it up, yes chasers are important but I think we are elaborting on the to much, the third symbol is probobly nothing, it could be something small but nothing to freak out about guys

sorry if I came across kind of rude but this really needed to be pointed out, this just doesnt go for this thread though, all chaser and kh3 threads.

thanks

Denbraxn :)

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I'm pretty sure its a crown... sora's crown pendant.

COINCIDENCE?!?!?

Wanna know what else is a "coincidence"? How 'bout this list I made on page 2 of this thread

List of crowns:
1.Sora's necklace
2.Out line of blade on kingdom key
3.Final Form in Holloween Town
4.Sation of Serenity platforms
5.Jiminy's Journal[Cover and Pages]
6.Oblivion Keychain
7.Sealing a Keyhole, go here to see it
edit:two more
8.Sora's santa outfit
9.Outline of Mikcey's keyblade

Last edited:

Joy

Bronze Member
Anyone have that huge KH2 guide? My friend has it, and in the back it shows all of the enemies. Well, heartless have the heartless symbol next to them, nobodies with the nobody symbol, and characters that were Disney or FF had their own symbol. I think that symbol in the guide is the symbol Roxas drew. Now, I could be totally wrong, but I doubt something with two frames of animation is that important.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
But, it so happens that the crowns apear on the snata costume anyway, so, its added to the list!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back