• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

third symbol"SPOILERS!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

thetruelight

u know how when roxas went to twilight town and wen he h=went to the library he drawed a symbol? well i think the symbol is a crown!cause i saw roxas's hand go up down up down up down and across. please dont flame me! its just my opinion! soz if someone has already put this up!

Red Echidna0

There are two other threads like this floating about already.
Roxas didn't "went" to Twilight Town, he went through the spooky forest and into the Old Mansion and then into the Library. He LIVED in a temporary simulation of Twilight Town, not the real Twilight Town.

The symbol was gotten from Namine's room. It was the Symbol of the Nobody's. Organisation XII's symbol.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Red Echidna0 said:
The symbol was gotten from Namine's room. It was the Symbol of the Nobody's. Organisation XII's symbol.

Uh no it wasn't the symbol of the Nobodies, the Nobody symbol was already drawn there just like the Heartless symbol

Zero Sora

Awards
Uh no yet again... The top right was the Heartless symbol and the top left was the Nobody symbol, the bottom symbol is the third unknown symbol which everyone thinks might be a crown

~~EDIT!~~

vlcsnap1901834nk6.png

OMFG! You just got pwnt.

Last edited:

Wolffia

Actually, it is a crown; if you look at the drawing on the table up close by adjusting the camera view, before you receive naminé's sketches, then you will see that there is one empty spot in a trinity set-up, and the other two are filled with a heart and some other symbol

(i can't remember what they are, but after I saw the cutscene where he completed the drawing I expected to see a nobody symbol, but on the picture of naminé's sketches, there was a crown.) I was expecting to see a nobody symbol, but I caught a glimpse of a crown instead, just before the floor disappeared. it'd make more sense if we could find a video, or a picture, but I couldn't find any scenes of the library, on the web.

Red Echidna0

:'( I got pwnt on a game disscusion forum, *sob* and this post will probably be quoted in some persons sig :'(
Anyways, thanks for correcting me.
Crown probably represents KINGDOM Hearts?

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
heh so its a crown is it. if it has anything to do with anything of kingdomhearts3 is unkown but with those 3 aromor guys in the sand that too me look like royal fighters the crown may mean something there. or it could not have anything to do with that and it is just simply the symbol for kingdomhearts but who knows its tetsuyas game let him do what he wants and ill probably enjoy his kingdomhearts game like always.

KingdomSealer

im pretty sure its a crown. and this is just me but i think its the sign for keybladers. i just think this because sora wears it on his necklace, the keyblade at its blade end has an outline of a crown, and at the back of the special edition guide, it has a keyblade with a crown on it. just my theory.

Jarehll Key

I have to agree with KingdomSealer. Sora's necklace is the crown and if you think about it the crown stands for light(keybladers), dark heart for darkness(heartless) and cross thing for nothing(nobodies). these symbols represent the three separate groups.

Zero Sora

Awards
I realised something... this means Roxas knows what a Chaser is, or at least about the Chasers

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
im pretty sure its a crown. and this is just me but i think its the sign for keybladers. i just think this because sora wears it on his necklace, the keyblade at its blade end has an outline of a crown, and at the back of the special edition guide, it has a keyblade with a crown on it. just my theory.
Also in holloween town, when you use final form, the mask changes into a crown.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Does anyone but me think the third symbol is just to represent completion, and that there will be a fourth symbol? I think that this "crown" is meant to repersent completion/human [as opposed to heartless & Nobody] with the symbol being the one represented for present, or light? Well anyway, that's just my thoughts

[√]Genuflect
It's a Crown.Maybe its also the sign of the real keybladers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back