• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This Is Kind Of A Stupid Question But...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade master$

ok i know u guys will get mad but you know the side stories of bhk and cloud? Are they just cutscenes or u can be them because i saw a pic of bhk on the battle screen fighting some guys. i dont get it:confused:

S'SH of LIGHT

omg!!!!!!!!!!!
look bhk is a new character that you will be able to play with like a sora.
so its not a side story it is the story (awakening)
and as for the other side story(cloude) it might be playable but idont know about it.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
^^most definitely not cloud will be playable. We figured that BHK will be playable, but not cloud.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
pwn3d to the max said:
Dudes Where Does It Say That Cloud Is Playable!

he probably thought since he saw the pic of cloud and leon about to fight the heartless or the nobodies he figured cloud was playable.But really,how can you n00bs even ask these kind of questions when the answer is right in front of you huh?

The_Superior345

The other side said:
he probably thought since he saw the pic of cloud and leon about to fight the heartless or the nobodies he figured cloud was playable.But really,how can you n00bs even ask these kind of questions when the answer is right in front of you huh?
um, no one said they knew cloud was playable, they said he might be but they didn't know.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Currently the only charecter 100% to be playable is Sora.

Also, there is a very very likely chance that the blonde haired boy will be playable as well, due to numerous hints in interviews.

sora is the best

monkeybutt said:
Currently the only charecter 100% to be playable is Sora.

Also, there is a very very likely chance that the blonde haired boy will be playable as well, due to numerous hints in interviews.
Know its 100 percent also for BHK havent you seen the scan of BHK running you get to play with him in the awakening. And its most likely it will be a cut scene with the cloud and leon side story thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back