• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is kinda pathetic...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
To me reading the Ansem Reports in KHII had more depth than the actual story going on...My opinion only, but if anyone agrees speak. If you disagree, speak up.

xD. I just re-read them; about seven of them and they're very interesting.

KHfreakfan

i really disagree with that. i wanted to fall asleep reading those if you compared it to the story

KHfreakfan

hmmm debatable i thought that KH was a great game but the story didnt really go anywhere

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
hmmm debatable i thought that KH was a great game but the story didnt really go anywhere

The first one? Maybe its because I'm just older..(Four years is a long wait)...But I just didn't get as much excitement from KHII as I did from Kingdom Hearts. xD

I found the VA's boring and the emotion they tried to instill pointless. Like him finding Riku...It was obvious who Riku was to me. =[

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD I think the Ansem Reports in KH2 are way better then KH1's. I enjoyed the cutscenes in both games.

I

The Show Must Go On
I loved the story for Chain of Memories- for once, I had no idea what was going to happen next, and it was full of suspense, when in KH2, you pretty much already knew what was going to happen...

KHfreakfan

AMEN! I just finished beating chain of memories a couple months ago and the riku story mode really had me engaged. hes one of my favorite characters

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
I loved the story for Chain of Memories- for once, I had no idea what was going to happen next, and it was full of suspense, when in KH2, you pretty much already knew what was going to happen...

That's it! That is exactly what is terrible with KHII! Thankyou for that post. You helped me solve what is wrong with KHII. =D You deserve Rep.

KHfreakfan

I guess im kinda outnumbered here though i still loved KH2 story even if it was a little predictable it was like Star Wars episode 3 you kinda knew what was gonna happen in the end but you enjoyed the ride getting there

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
I guess im kinda outnumbered here though i still loved KH2 story even if it was a little predictable it was like Star Wars episode 3 you kinda knew what was gonna happen in the end but you enjoyed the ride getting there

...Yeah...I did love Kingdom Hearts II. I just expected the story to be much better. Too much hype for the game, I guess. xD

The gameplay was the faunz though.

KHfreakfan

yeah it had some great gameplay elements although it lacked my the enjoyable system of magic from KH

I

The Show Must Go On
Hehe, you're welcome n_n I feel so special now *huggles Tallian*

You know, I still liked KH2, but for the most part, I played for the characters (ie- my uber loud squealing when I first saw/heard Axel... that was bloody brilliant!)

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
You know, I still liked KH2, but for the most part, I played for the characters (ie- my uber loud squealing when I first saw/heard Axel... that was bloody brilliant!)

Axel was my favorite Org. member.xD

And that brings up another fact, I wish they would've gone in more detail about the Organization. It was brilliant for Nomura to create them, but he failed on giving them a lot of depth. The only one who had it was Axel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back