• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This is kinda pathetic...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
Yes, which is exactly why Axel effing pwns. Honestly, if anyone shows the most personality and profound thought its him (yes, he's the only one who would serously pop up saying 'Yo!', which is why I adore him (yes, he says yo in the CoM remake))

You would think that they would have spent more time developing Xemnas, instead of him just obviously being the main antagonist just because he is linked to the Heartless coming...

I

The Show Must Go On
Honestly, now, if the leader of the Organization didn't have to be the main antagonist of the story (ie- not Xemnas), I would have expected Axel to be their leader... And also, they made him die a really unnessecary death- but you know Nomura knew that Axel would not be killed Sora (Axel would kick Sora's ass), so he just made him kamikaze! I was so sad! ;.;

KHfreakfan

he could have been the leader and he kinda reminded me of Riku, walking the line between light and dark.
i was surprised at how his character evolved throughout KH2 kinda interesting I have this theory that in KH3 because the organization members are nobodies that maybe there real counterparts will be in KH3 maybe we'll see Axel's

I

The Show Must Go On
I don't think that would happen, because as Axel does say in Chain of Memories, only two people ever managed to come back from being a Heartless- Sora and most likely Xehanort. So no, if what he says is true, it wouldn't be possible

KHfreakfan

axel wouldnt have to come back im just saying that maybe we'll see his other counterpart

KHfreakfan

still i can dream cant i ya gotta admit seeing the organiztion counterparts in KH3 would be pretty sweet

I

The Show Must Go On
Yes, of course. And it would be nice to see Axel again... I'm still mad at Nomura for killing him off like that!

KHfreakfan

yeah he was a very awesome character i absolutely fell in love with him in Chanin of memories

KeyBladeWarrior1

Ya, but you gotta admit, the kingdom hearts 2 storyline WAS better than the first, the first one involved to many disney characters, and it kinda took away the seriousness of a really great game, thats what i loved about KH2 (untill mine broke) ,. is that it involved the organization 13, which was a great tist that no one would have thought of, anyway, if you notice in all of the KH 3 videos lately, they are s..l...o..w..e..l..y.. getting away from the disney charcters, but to assure us that there would still be few, they put mickey in the end of the KHH 3 Trailer, .....thanks
~nick~~

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
KH2 was just poorly written. Bad storyline, bad characterizations( who was the moron who decided to make Goofy smarter than Sora. The reason Goofy is great and funny is because he's supposed to be the dumb one), bad villains with god awful plan( come on, after watching Deep Dive and seeing the first images of Org. XIII, weren't you expecting something a little more sinister?), and a complete lack of features. The game's redeeming quality is its fast paced battle system. Other than that, KH2 was a big disappointment.

KeyBladeWarrior1

Sadley enough, i honestly think you are wrong, kh2's storyline was great, as for the resons that i mentioned above, and it kept you on the freakking edge of your seat the whole TIME!! Which i loved (like a, uh, rollercoaster..hehe yeah,.) but anyways that what i think.
~nick~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back