• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This makes sense.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Who says ven couldn't have given birth to sora ( heart ) and roxas ( memory, I guess. Most org.XIII members have memories of their human selfs ) or whatever works for you ;p

Sora was already alive though D:

Ishin

Oh right >_>. Keep forgetting about that part. Well far-fetched as it is, perhaps Ven isn't truly alive. In the trailer it seems that he falls FROM the stained glass instead of through. But that's not a theory :3.

Captain Garlock

But it doesn't your just being difficult. Its obvious wat he's implying.

He says those who submit to darkness arent qualified to wield the keyblade.

Explain how that has one set meaning considering all we know of KH.

That very well could be opinion. Or him being sly and cunning.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
He says those who submit to darkness arent qualified to wield the keyblade.

Explain how that has one set meaning considering all we know of KH.

That very well could be opinion. Or him being sly and cunning.

His philosphy is that those who those whose hearts can't control the darkness in there heart arn't fit to wield it really obvious.

Fabala011

I like this theory. Like, MX and Terra are fused together and so are Ven and Sora. Since Ven and Sora are both beings of light, they sort of meld together as time passes, but MX and Terra are opposites. So they are locked in eternal conflict until one day they spilt off into the beings of Xemnas and Ansem SoD. And I can totally see MX in Ansem SoD. Am I the only one hoping for MX to repeat the word, "SUBMIT!" over and over? I mean, that was my favorite part of Ansem SoD.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Oh right >_>. Keep forgetting about that part. Well far-fetched as it is, perhaps Ven isn't truly alive. In the trailer it seems that he falls FROM the stained glass instead of through. But that's not a theory :3.

Eh, it could be something as literal as he was sleeping inside the glass and that he was awakened in the form of a Destati (Destati is an Italian imperative and it means "wake up"), but that sounds like something from a fanfic. I don't see how he'd end up inside the glass in the first place, unless it's just a fancy, symbolic CGI video like the first game had. You know, with Sora falling through an ocean and then landing on solid ground with doves flying away.

Captain Garlock

His philosphy is that those who those whose hearts can't control the darkness in there heart arn't fit to wield it really obvious

So im guessing Riku does not exist?
Or Terra?

Keyblades dont pick between light and darkness

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
All im saying is that I doubt MX influenced Ansem SOD personality at all.

In BBS, MX tries to get Terra to control and accept the darkness within him. Did XH not try to get Riku to do the same thing in CoM?

All right, you people are pissing me the fuck off now, and I am in a very bad mood, so do NOT test my patience. I have said this before and I will not say it again: stop fucking bitching.

This is a god-damn forum for discussion, not for petty bickering about who provided evidence and who didn't. Have problems with one another? Take it to your profiles. Nobody wants to read your shit that's clogging stuff up. Any more petty arguing without relation to the thread's content and I will infract you.

lol, oh wow...

Ishin

Eh, it could be something as literal as he was sleeping inside the glass and that he was awakened in the form of a Destati (Destati is an Italian imperative and it means "wake up"), but that sounds like something from a fanfic. I don't see how he'd end up inside the glass in the first place, unless it's just a fancy, symbolic CGI video like the first game had. You know, with Sora falling through an ocean and then landing on solid ground with doves flying away.

I was just making something up as I went along though :3.
I like your explanation though, destare ~ nice word.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
lol, oh wow...

Leave me alone. ;w;

I was just making something up as I went along though :3.
I like your explanation though, destare ~ nice word.

Well, it's been something I've been thinking about for the last few hours. It seems too coincidental that after going through a Destati/Awakening, you "awaken" your Keyblade-wielding abilities. "Awaken" could be synonymous for "birth".

Captain Garlock

Of course they do like I said MX BELIEVES this doesn't mean the Keyblade won't choose them.

So what are you arguing for if this is not a fact but a statement or an assumption as i stated ta first?

Ishin

Leave me alone. ;w;

Well, it's been something I've been thinking about for the last few hours. It seems too coincidental that after going through a Destati/Awakening, you "awaken" your Keyblade-wielding abilities. "Awaken" could be synonymous for "birth".

Are there any signs that tell us of the same event happening with Aqua and Terra? For all we know Ven is the destined boy to save the world when it's in dire need. Perhaps the destati/Awakening process is part of that prophecy/legend.

Awakening fits the sleep part too :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back