• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts on Mickey'scutscene?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Well, apparently it is like a scene from Fantasia, so I'm pretty sure it is something Yen Sid assigned him. Hopefully we get the Mickey scenario. 'Cuz I really want it in BbS.

maybe thats how he got to radiant garden....didnt ansem say he came from the sky ? lol

Mickey came in a Gummi Ship to see Ansem The Wise. Besides, that was after BbS.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
That's what I was thinking, Prime.

I mean, we've heard about Disney charecters ending up in other worlds through odd means. look at Beast in KH1 for example, or how Sora and Riku got back to the islands. So, Mickey getting sucked through an accidental space drain hole seems likely to me. :3 That just sounds funny in writing.

EDIT: Gummi-ship? OwO *scraps useless idea*

State

Awards
seems like something that yen sid would pull out of his robe, throw it at the floor and mickey jumps at it. that could be some kind of traveling method.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
seems like something that yen sid would pull out of his robe, throw it at the floor and mickey jumps at it. that could be some kind of traveling method.

Sounds like a fun traveling method.

Pianoajd2

Or it could be Mickey's Aprentice curiosity...

"What did Yen Sid mean when he said/did that?"

Maybe if I look in one of his books...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back