• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thoughts on possible Secret Bosses?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I think I would be a tad disappointed if Sepiroth isn't a secret boss again since he was in both 1 and 2. And I'm sure there's going to be that Final Mix future character secret boss if not now then most likely a DLC addition.

It would be interesting to see another Disney character as a secret boss like they did in 3D

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
What if we get a total of five secret bosses? One heartless, one nobody, one Unversed, and one Dream eater. The fifth can be a Disney boss

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
I want a secret boss that's connected to next story.

KH1FM had Xemnas
KH2FM had Lingering Will
KH BBBS FM had Young xehanort.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Data Foreteller battles are the only ones I really wish for.

Maybe more Disney ones like Julius was too tho.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I’m not creative enough to imagine bosses, so take my bad hopes:

A boy in a torn black cape with some red “x” patches and some raggedy looking clothes
The Phantom Blot
Luxu

Neo_

Awards
Didn't they already officially say there were no FF characters in the game, or am I just mixing up leaks with the title of every single YouTube video uploaded in the last week? We're so close to release that it's hard to distinguish.

Remember when we had that survey like two years ago via IGN or something where we could suggest ideas for the game? I suggested a Boba Fett secret boss battle. :redface:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I’m not creative enough to imagine bosses, so take my bad hopes:

A boy in a torn black cape with some red “x” patches and some raggedy looking clothes
The Phantom Blot
Luxu

Think they would show Luxu's face after the boss fight?

Didn't they already officially say there were no FF characters in the game, or am I just mixing up leaks with the title of every single YouTube video uploaded in the last week? We're so close to release that it's hard to distinguish.

Remember when we had that survey like two years ago via IGN or something where we could suggest ideas for the game? I suggested a Boba Fett secret boss battle. :redface:

Spoiler Spoiler Show
In regards to FF Nomura just said they wouldnt have a prominent role now the the original characters can stand on their own

Awards
Well in KH tradition, it’ll probably be a boss that teases the next game.

As for Sephiroth, I’m pretty sure he’ll be a DLC boss

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
It'd be funny if Sephiroth comes back for the third time and gets defeated. You'd think the battle had ended and then another FF villain joins the fray. Now you got to beat Sephiroth again and the debut of another FF villain at the same time.

drew0512

Awards
Forget Sephiroth, I want a Gilgamesh fight on the bridge in San Fransokyo. Pretty please.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Probably won’t get anything until KH3FM, which will have a absurdly hard boss whose face will be obscured in some way (mask or hood) and will just show up to drop mysterious sequel bait.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I hope we get at least one cool Disney one by the time all the DLC is done. I am only expecting like 1 or so in the base game since that's sorta what KH2 was like.

I love rad Heartless bosses as well, and I do expect some mysterious character that is being planned for the next saga. But I also wouldn't mind if that is incorrect.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
What if Kairi is a secret boss? Either in the game or DLC.

Kind of a sneak preview how she would fight as a playable character in the next saga

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
What if Kairi is a secret boss? Either in the game or DLC.

Kind of a sneak preview how she would fight as a playable character in the next saga

I guess its hard for me to imagine that, but anything is possible lol. Lingering Will was technically a preview of a playable character after all.

xXFALORXx

Awards
Forget Sephiroth, I want a Gilgamesh fight on the bridge in San Fransokyo. Pretty please.

A battle on the big bridge? Count me in!

But I doubt that will happen because SE seem to have forgotten about the existance of good old Gilgamesh...

I was so damn disappointed when i saw FFXV's one-armed ghostman :(

Amadeus

Awards
I also want a Gilgamesh superboss! Maybe he could be possessed by the darkness and be more serious like FFXV's iteration (which I personally loved btw) and then once you defeat him he morphs back to his usual self?

Bringing back Chernabog would be awesome too because he's basically Disney's embodiment of darkness. Or if they wanted to pull another obscure baddie, maybe the firebird from Fantasia 2000? That scared me sooo much as a kid it's not even funny. I need some catharsis lol

Back