• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thundah is a Nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Thundah

Hello hello everybody!

First of all, I want to warn you guys that English isn't my native language, as you'll read, so sorry for any mistakes I take from now on.

My name is irrelevant since it is a Portuguese name and it isn't pronounceable, believe me. Without a doubt already, I am a Portuguese boy, 15 years old. My life is really simple I just go to school and take my life nice and easy.

I have been a Kingdom Heats fan since my 8's, starting with the second original game. Throughout the years, I have been playing more and more the series, understanding the really sense of the stuff the series has to offer.

Sometimes I go to Photoshop editing some pieces (dART) just for entertainment. I work also on HTML codes for sites, just not a big deal.

I play games on PS2 and PS3 and I really can't wait for the HD Collection, I nearly cried when I heard about it!

I look forward to meet really nice people in this Forum. I was an active member in another or two, but I quit it and came here since I was a visitor of KHInsider from months.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
Welcome!~ Don't worry about your English; it's really good!

Normally this is where I would say "read the site rules" and such, but you said you've been visiting this site for months, so I think you'll be more than fine. :3 Glad to see a new KH fan join the forum~ Hope to see you around! (And feel free to contact me if you need anything)

Thundah

Welcome!~ Don't worry about your English; it's really good!

Normally this is where I would say "read the site rules" and such, but you said you've been visiting this site for months, so I think you'll be more than fine. :3 Glad to see a new KH fan join the forum~ Hope to see you around! (And feel free to contact me if you need anything)

Well, thank you!

Yup, I know the usual things around here, but a guide wouldn't be a bad thing :redface:

Thanks for the support, also!

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Nice to meet you, Thundah! We have some other members who speak Portuguese, so maybe you could talk with them!

We also have a Digital Media section where you can share your Photoshop creations!

Stick around. I hope you like it here. Let me know if there's anything at all I can do for you!

Thundah

Nice to meet you, Thundah! We have some other members who speak Portuguese, so maybe you could talk with them!

We also have a Digital Media section where you can share your Photoshop creations!

Stick around. I hope you like it here. Let me know if there's anything at all I can do for you!

Now there is something that I didn't knew! Maybe I find them around, since I don't know who they are :|

Share my creations is a nice business too, maybe I do that when I finish my actual piece.

Hope to see you around!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Welcome to KHI, Thundah! Your English is actually really good. We have a bunch of users here on KHI from different countries which makes it an interesting community. :3

Give our rules a quick read to give you an idea of how things work around here and if you need help with anything or have any questions please feel free to ask any of these people. They're our lovely moderators and will be more than willing to help you, myself included.

It seems you've got a pretty good grasp on the forum already though, so I think you'll be fine! Enjoy yourself~

Back