• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thunderbird

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I have Mozilla Firefox, and it works amazingly well for me.
I want to here your revivews about Thunderbird, Mozilla's e-mail service. I hear it is very good, but I want a second opinion.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Bump.
I am considering getting it, but I want to here what you have to say first.
Please people, respond.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I was also thinking of getting this, but I only use Hotmail as my primary email account, and I don't know if Thunderbird supports that.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I do too... I thought it did o_O
Are you sure? I don't really have time to check now, but I will eventually.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
I'm pretty sure it doesn't work with Hotmail, which fuels the hatred most Mozilla users have against Microsoft. There are extensions to make it compatible but I've heard they are buggy and sometimes aren't reliable.

I'll do some research and see what's up.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I'll try to check out that extension you're talking about.
If I can't get around to it, thanks anyway.

T

The Marauder

Thunderbird is great, and it's the only email client I ever use! I would reccomend it any day of the week.

As for hotmail, I can't say if it works or not because I refuse to use it. Honestly, if you want mail, use GMail.

My brother uses Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird on his PC. My family how ever arn't to keen on me installing it on the family pc, and suggest we keep with IE... Sucks though because my brother said that both programs are very good.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
gungonX said:
My brother uses Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird on his PC. My family how ever arn't to keen on me installing it on the family pc, and suggest we keep with IE... Sucks though because my brother said that both programs are very good.

Tell your family that Internet Explorer is one big vulnerability with only the most basic functions of a web browser. If that doesn't work, install it and a slew of extensions while they sleep.

Square Ninja said:
Tell your family that Internet Explorer is one big vulnerability with only the most basic functions of a web browser. If that doesn't work, install it and a slew of extensions while they sleep.
Well I can single my family down to my Father, giving me lectures on how "It's running fine, last thing we need is you installing a program and stuffing it up!"... Installing while they're asleep and hiding the desktop icon. Oh your so bad, Square ninja Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back