• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tiborg Warriors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Sakrua looked out the window. "Were the hell is Zero. He was gonna go get some milk." She slapped her forehead. "Don't tell me he stopped at the park again!" Sakura went outside and walked to the park. She saw the cop cars and the distroyed robot. "There he is!" Sakura ran at Zero's deraction. "Hey lazy!"

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
"What was that about?" Zero said scratching his head. "Why are you hiding from the police?" Zero had no idea what was going on. He then heard Sakura. "Hey! Oh sorry I got distracted."

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Zero looked at him ."She's my friend leave her alone." Zero said seriously. "Her family is taking care of me." One of the few things that bothaered Zero was people yelling at Sakura.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
Teno picked the kid up by the back of his collar."Thats it kid you're coming with these guys and me to their house."He turned to Sakura and Zero."COuld you lead the way?"

ooc:Wasn't yell at Sakura he was yelling at Yeroc.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
"hold up! What even made you think that you are allowed in my house? For all I know you could be some crazed looney. The only reason Zero lives with us is because there was something about I knew I could trust. also why do you need to go to my house?" She said alittle agrissivly. She also put her right hand on her hip.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
"You have no say in this kid!"Teno yelled out at Yeroc."Can we please just stay at your house until police matters die down?"Teno asked Sakura."Its because I need to find some rest ok?Plus I know more about Zero than I'm letting on!"

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Sakura sighed. "Fine! But if you do anything at all I will personaly make sure you never wake up. Let's go." She lead them to her house and opened the door. It was just a regular house with and upperstory for bed rooms.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
"Nice place I haven't been in a house or apartment since I was kid."Teno said dropping Yeroc on the ground."You're a Tiborg too I'm guessing.Right kid?"Teno just bothered him with the kid stuff for a little longer.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Sakura nodded. "Upstairs and to the left sense you asked nicly." She looked at Yeroco and punched him in the back of the head in an anime comedic way. "Hey! Have manners you little punk. I distrust you more then him!"

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Sakura shook her head. "You are very immature you know that!?" She said annoyed. "She grabed a bag of chips from the kitchen and gave it to him. "Here...now try not to make a mess or I'll make you clean it up!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back