• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tiborg Warriors

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
"Help yourself its not like he won't be bale to recover quickly if hes like most Tiborgs."Teno said not caring."Not like hes my brother just because we were experimented on in the same lab and corparation."

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
"Think there calling you that by the way your acting." Zero stood there for a second and then remmbered. "Oh yeah! I need to get the milk. I'l be back!" He went outside and headed for the store.
Meanwhile
A man in a suit watched a video of Zero's fight with the robot. "So...one of our little tools is around. What luck it seems he hasn't advanced at all yet." Behind him stood a tall man with Tiborg armor. He had a long staff with a rune at the end of it. His eyes were alot like Zero's but darking and colder. "Send one of the men to look for him." The Tiborg nodded. "Yes Ryito."

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
"Well then Yeroc your going to clean up the mess you just made and if you don't I'll make your life a living hell!" She snaped. Sakura turned back to Teno. "So what are these Tiborg Bounty hunters? I know they are after Tiborgs but why? What excatly is going on?"

Atnihs

Bronze Member
"Tiborg bounty hunters will go after specific targets but only for money or some kind of upgrade pretty much if they were given a better offer they would even stop tracking down their target."Teno said annoyed."It took the last of my money to get rid of the last one.Those guys may be stupid but they are extremely powerful in different areas."

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
"Damn! If I see one I'll knock him out. Anywho I heard you saying before that Zero isn't like most Tiborgs. The only thing I can think of is when he transformes he has no helmut so I'd like to know...what is different about him. I know I'm asking alot it's jsut over the time he's stayed with us I've come to really care about him. It might sound weird but I don't want him hurt."

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Stavros found himself wondering around in a city. He didn't recognise this city, meaning that he probly hadn't been here before. "So another city, another day, and another hopeless existence." He said to himself. He crossed a street without looking at the light. A car stoped a few inches away from him,"Move it retard." An angry middle-aged man yelled out of his half-broken down car. Stavros merly crossed the street, he didn't care what this man thought, he didn't care wat anybody thought. Nobody cared about him so why should he? He eventually came opun a park and sat down on a bench. Little did he know that a Hunter was near.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Zero buys the milk and starts back home humming. A Tiborg in what looked like very heavy black armor and a dark helmet covering his face watched from above. "Target sighted." He jumped infront of Zero and started swinging his fists at him. "Whao!" Zero hit his wrist and his amor appeared. "Ok what was that about?" The Tiborg laughed. "Fool! I'm hear to capture you and take you back to your creators." Zeor scratched his head. "don't know what your talking about but I'm not going anywere!" The man smirked. "So be it!" Suddenly five missle pods opend on his body and shot a total ot 30 missles at Zero. Zero made his arm cannon appeared and shot most of them dodge the rest but was hit by one. "your stronger then I thought." Zero got up and kciked the Tiborg and blasted him in the face. He finshed off his chain by grabing the Tiborgs arm and slaming him to the ground. The Tiborg still got up though his armor was banged up. "Enough games." He said pulling out two broad beam swords.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
Teno looked at Sakura funnily."Seems like someone has a crush Zero heh."He said in a kind of childish manner."Anyways...if I'm gonna stick around here I need to at least give these communicater attatchments to the kid and Zero.He went to get milk right?"Teno headed to the door."Which way?"

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Zero was smacked into a moving car sending it backwords and blowing it up. "Fool! I was hoping for a challenge!" The tiborgeopened up a jet pack on his back and rushed at Zero smacking him into a wall in a back ally. "No for mw to finsh this." As the tiborg flew at Zero againhe say somthing glowing in his hand saying activate ability. "ok" Hs hit a button near it an a visor went over his eye. "Scaning....Jet boasters copied!" A robotinc voice said. Zero then felt his armor change and there was a jet boaster on his back and feet. "Cool!" He then activated them and found himself behind his enemy. He kicked the bounty hunter into a dumpster. "What! How the hell did he do that? That is my power! Also were did the boot jet's come from. This is messed up!" The bounty hunter yelled.

Atnihs

Bronze Member
"Five minutes?Man that is really slow for me."Teno smirked and as he got close by he heard explosions."Well at least I won't have trouble finding him."He ran into a back alley and saw the bounty hunter knocked straight away."Heh same old Zero."Teno turned to Zero and noticed the armor change."Definitely the same Zero.Hey I came by to give you this communications attatchment since I decided to stay here for a while."He handed Zero a small microchip that was automatically absorbed into the armor."This way if one of us needs some help we can have a better chance of letting the other know."

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
"Thanks this will come in handy." The bounty hunter stood up. "Damn you! I'll dismantel you!" The bounty hunter rushed at them and Zero use the jet boosters and because of his armors weight and the sppeed of the boosters it seemed like he dissappeared and reappeared infront of the bounty hunter. Zero pulled out his beam sword turned it on and slashed the bounty hunter in his missle pods and flew back. The pods exsploded and the bounty hunter went flying. His armor was cracked up and electic flowed freely out of it. "No how could this have happened. I'm falling back!" The bounty hunter dissappeared. Zero sighed and whiped some blood off his lip. "That was close. By the wa what did you mean by same old Zero?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back