• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ties between BBS and other games (SPOILERS INCLUDED)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
I thought you said we were going to get a whole game devoted to MX/Terra relations.
Which isn't what I said.

It's already known that Terra/MX relations will be addressed in a future title but I don't think there will be an entire game devoted to it.
I never said there would be. But he said it is a key to the next story, so, obviously it is very important. KH3D is the most likely game to do this with.

tacochance

I'm guessing Re:coded might do this, they have to make it longer, add to the story, etc. and since BBS will be in all teritories by then, (Assuming we get a Christmas/Post Sep. Release) then we'll know Ven, Terra, and Aqua, and maybe they can intergrate them into the story as data chars who meet Sora somehow, like how Sora met Namine in the game, I can imagine Data Sora meeting Data Ven in Aragbah, or something like that, and maybe then we'll see Data XH, and maybe a Data Xemnas or something, and we get to fight him and maybe then he'll divide into MX and Terra, or something, and somehow through a revelation in the story, we'll find out when we get the game, that might explain the division of MX and Terra's memories. And I know completley redoing the story seems unlikely, and it's make the original coded non-cannon, but I still like the idea,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back