• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ties between BBS and other games (SPOILERS INCLUDED)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonidus

This is basically a set of questions. BBS does well to explain certain key elements, but the ties it has with other plot points in the other games makes my head wonder with no sucess.
If someone could kindly provide precise answers (which means keeping theories to a minimum), I would be very grateful.

1. Ventus is connected to Sora's heart. If Sora released Kairi's heart in KH1 with the Keyblade of peoples hearts, why was Ventus's heart not affected? Kairi also connected her heart to Sora.
2. Roxas is Sora's nobody who took the form of Ventus because he shares his heart with Sora. If Ventus and Sora didn't have any prior connection before the merging of hearts,
how come Sora's face grew up to be so similar to Ventus'? (Xemnas to Roxas: He looks a lot like you)
3. This is pretty much straightforward: Does Xehanorts Heartless remember the Master Xehanort self?
4. Complete or incomplete, KH needs the Keyblade to be opened. Why has XH managed to do it without one in KH1?
5. Did the X-Blade really disolve into Kingdom Key and Mickey's Keyblade?

And one more not connected to BBS, but only KH1.
6. The final keyhole in Hollow Bastion, what is it ultimately?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
1. it was effected it was released to and entered roxas
2. retcon
3. nobody knows but possibly
4.i dont know this one
5. thats just a theory and has never been proven true
6. a keyhole. it was the "final" one because that was the last keyhole sora sealed in kh1. its just like the rest of the keyholes.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Vanitas97 answered most of them so I'll answer 2 and 4:

2. Sora's face never looked that much like Ven's. They look similar but not exactly alike. Plus one could argue that merging the hearts would cause his appearance to change slightly as he grows up... but even then Sora's face doesn't look close to Ven's face at all.
4. Kingdom Hearts was never opened, I don't know what you're talking about. And Xehanort's Heartless never "opened" a Kingdom Hearts at all. Unless you're talking about the door... I believe that was the door to darkness since it led to the Realm of Darkness. The actual Kingdom Hearts itself looks like a heart-shaped moon.

leonidus

About 2: Well, Xemnas did point out that they look very much alike. If Roxas simply took Ventus' form, and the similarity between Sora and Ventus isn't really that big, then that comparrison should have never happened.
About 4: Well, XH said "Kingdom Hearts!" when the DtD appeared. I simply assumed.

Revolution

Actually, I'd like to say for number 6, there is a reason that it was special.

The Hollow Bastion Keyhole was the original Keyhole that the 6 apprentices opened, and is one of the ways to open the Door to Darkness. It required the 7 Princesses of Heart to open, which was why Maleficent needed them. It's also why the stronger heartless appeared in the other worlds when it was opened.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
About 4: Well, XH said "Kingdom Hearts!" when the DtD appeared. I simply assumed.

Because Xehanort's Heartless's mind was corrupted and he worshipped darkness like a God and felt that all light should be consumed by darkness. Obviously he wouldn't believe in a higher power that contains the balance of light and dark but would rather believe in a "Kingdom Hearts" of darkness... and therefore he chose the door to the realm of darkness.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
. Ventus is connected to Sora's heart. If Sora released Kairi's heart in KH1 with the Keyblade of peoples hearts, why was Ventus's heart not affected? Kairi also connected her heart to Sora.
It's because Ventus' heart was incomplete, so it simply remained dormant. This is why, while Sora and Kairi's hearts were released, Ventus' incomplete one remained in Sora's Body and Soul and moved onto Roxas.

2. Roxas is Sora's nobody who took the form of Ventus because he shares his heart with Sora. If Ventus and Sora didn't have any prior connection before the merging of hearts,
how come Sora's face grew up to be so similar to Ventus'? (Xemnas to Roxas: He looks a lot like you)
Because Ventus' heart affected Sora's appearance. We see many times in the series that the heart has an immense affect on the apperance, so it makes sense that it affected Sora to an extent.

3. This is pretty much straightforward: Does Xehanorts Heartless remember the Master Xehanort self?
KH3D (or the other title) is going to be about how MX/Terra was divided between XH and Xemnas. so, you'll find out.

4. Complete or incomplete, KH needs the Keyblade to be opened. Why has XH managed to do it without one in KH1?
He didn't open KH, he simply opened the Door to Darkness. KH has yet to be opened yet.

5. Did the X-Blade really disolve into Kingdom Key and Mickey's Keyblade?
I think that's just a theory.

And one more not connected to BBS, but only KH1.
6. The final keyhole in Hollow Bastion, what is it ultimately?
It was the "keyhole" needed to open the path to the DtD.

Last edited:

Clarkie

We see many times in the series that the heart has an immense affect on the apperance, so it makes sense that it affected Sora to an extent.

We do? When, who? I can see Xemnas saying Sora looks a lot like Roxas out of sheer comparison, but I don't feel like that's the context.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
That was never confirmed that we were going to get a game about MX/Terra/Xehanort forms etc.
Yes we are, just not in the way you're thinking. Nomura said that the mystery of "How was MX/Terra's memories/powers divided between XH and Xemnas" would be addressed in the next title. Which is KH3D (which also has Riku as a main character, so it makes sense)

We do? When, who? I can see Xemnas saying Sora looks a lot like Roxas out of sheer comparison, but I don't feel like that's the context.
Kairi's heart alone made a creature born of Sora's Body and Soul look like a girl.
A connection to Sora's heart alone made Vanitas' appearance completely alter.

Just to name a few.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yes we are, just not in the way you're thinking. Nomura said that the mystery of "How was MX/Terra's memories/powers divided between XH and Xemnas" would be addressed in the next title. Which is KH3D (which also has Riku as a main character, so it makes sense)

Don't you think your assuming a little too much?

Allister Rose

French Lover
The only thing I'm assuming is that it is KH3D. I said it could be either KH3D or the other mystery title, but beyond that, I made no assumptions.

either way it's a big asssumption.

KH3D (or the other title) is going to be about how MX/Terra was divided between XH and Xemnas. so, you'll find out.

i think it's this one. as skyfoxx said. unless you can find a quote somewhere out there that implies exactly what you mean. than please say it.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
either way it's a big asssumption.
It REALLY isn't.

Here you go:
-- In "KHI", the robed man, Ansem the Wise's apprentice Xehanort's Heartless (the body of Xehanort's Heartless before he inhabited Riku's body), appeared on the Destiny Islands. Is this because it was Master Xehanort's homeworld?
Nomura: That may be one reason, but if he somehow had some of Terra's memories, we can consider that it might be because he had laid eyes on Riku previously. In terms of the elements of Terra and Master Xehanort, I think the questions of how their power is related and divided, as well as who has whose memories and heart, will become a key to the story after this one.

-- Is that to say that there's a possibility that within Xehanort's Heartless, the darkness that sleeps in Riku's heart, there might remain something of Terra...?
Nomura: That's also a riddle connected to the next story, so everyone please use your imagination.

doesn't get more clear than that.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
true story, doesn't mean kh 3d will have that, or that it will be on a main game. if anything that seems to be kh3 related.
Too bad KH3 isn't the next story, now is it? He already confirmed KH3D and the other game to be the next stage of the story.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Too bad KH3 isn't the next story, now is it? He already confirmed KH3D and the other game to be the next stage of the story.

well i guess. than i'll say your right on this one. though i believe nomura was speaking more generally

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You know, after reading the OP, I have to ask; why is this not in the spoilers section?

Never mind, I saw the title.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

No I didn't mean that... I thought you said we were going to get a whole game devoted to MX/Terra relations. It's already known that Terra/MX relations will be addressed in a future title but I don't think there will be an entire game devoted to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back