• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tifa // Young Ansem // New Keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
RenoTurk said:
Because you dont get to see Rinoa in KH2?

I am waiting for japanese players or importer players to find Vincent or Rinoa?
(there is rumor that Vincent is in the game)
No, the chance of Rinoa to appear is now down to 1%...

I'm disappointed because ALL the FF7 characters are in the game. I'm sick of FF7... Really sick... stop with the advertising and very boring repetitive characters... the hype is over for years already, dont try to get money out of a game with bad characters...

That's my opinion... FF7 is overdone...

They should put FF8, FF9 and FF10 characters in the game instead of these... or FF6 characters like Terra/Kefka/Celes...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
We still don't have Cait Sit, Vincent, Barret or Red 13... What are you talking about all the characters on in it? There are almost as much FF7 as there are FF8.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
MyInnerFred said:
We still don't have Cait Sit, Vincent, Barret or Red 13... What are you talking about all the characters on in it? There are almost as much FF7 as there are FF8.
More FF7 characters

Cloud, Sephiroth, Aerith, Tifa, Yuffie, Cid

That's 6...

Leon, Selphie, Fuijin, Raijin, Seifer

That's 5...

BUT, Cloud has his sidestory with all the characters of FF7 involved and only Leon partly... What's the fun in that...

FF7 is overdone in this game, just like it was in KH1...

Iwrestledabearonce

shoot dope frig the cops
Awards
Dammit Fred where do you get all this f%#king info!?I thought that Tifa picture was fake,but when I think back to KHI...There was "Ok" graphics,when talk bubbles appear(thats what Tifa is in)"Good" Graphics,in which we heard voices(Their eyes looked better too,not flat,but 3D-ish)and FMV Graphics,the perfect-o ones at the beginning and ending of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back