• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Time of Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Kailen follow the girl and the cat demon to the inn without them decteting him. Kailen made himself invisble so he he could hear the the two conversation. Its seem the cat demon now works for the girl. She must be strong and i must elimate her before its to late thought kailen. He thought he wait for the two to go to sleep then he will strike. Kailen just sat there invisible until the two fell asleep.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
Pleinair gave him a cold, hard stare. Then shelet his tail go, quickly grabbing her gun in case he attempted to run. Usagi jumped out of the bag and grabbed his tail though.
"Hooray! I have a new friend!" He announced with a smile.
Atleast Usagi will have someone else to annoy... A cleric's also good in case I need healing. Not bad, Pleinair...

. . .

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Phew, finally she let go of my tail, more trouble than it's worth this thing is...Well a least I am with a nicer demon...even though that glare she is giving me says otherwise...

Suddenly he jumped as he felt a firm, but heavier grip wrap on his tail. Looking back, he saw the the rabbit from earlier leapt out and grabbed his tail. "Why hello there, Usagi right? Glad I could join this group! And uh, Pleinair? Can you put the gun away, not like I have much place to run. Besides, being your vassal means other demon won't bother me to join them, so you are doing me a favor."

Walking over to the arm chair in the corner, Usagi still on his tail, he laid down in a ball and looked over at Pleinair. "The bed is all yours, you look tired. Sleep as much as you like, no worries, my ears can hear even the slightest sound so I will keep watch."

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Kailen was still invisble but was glad the two were going to sleep soon. Thats when i'll strike that girl thought Kailen. Then he started thinking of the the cat demon. He a healer he might come in use in the future thought kailen. Then it hit him. Why doesn't he pretend to be on there side and observe the girl powers to see if she a threat or not. Kailen went through the door and prepare for his act. He cut himself to show blood was driping from him. "Some nice demons are a sucker for sob storys okays lets do this said Kailen. He kick the door and ran into the room where the girl and cat demon were in. He gushing out blood from his arm. He drop to the floor."Please i beg of you help me said Kailen holding his bleeding arm. But of course deep down he was lying. He was clever actor now he had to see if they will take his bait.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Etna was pleased at the answer Zen had given them. "Well, nice to meet you Zen, you are our newest vassal welcome to the club. You will from now on call me Beauty Queen Etna at all times." She said with a leadership she didn't deserve. Sasuke sighed. "I will show you the ropes Zen." Etna didn't even notice Pleinair and the cat demon were gone until they were already gone. "Aw, well they were party poopers anyway." She said starting to brood. Sasuke took his chance to talk to Zen. He teleported right next to him and put his arm around him, snickering. "I gotta tell you my plan tonight kay?" He snickered again, hoping she didn't hear. She didn't. She was too busy brooding. "Awww man, I wanted to see Pleinair more, even if she probably wants to be the overlord, I could have killed her myself." Etna muttered and muttered. The prinnies were looking around for the inn, hoping it was close by, then they would get some freedom from Etna. "YOU! Bring me something to drink NOW! SCRAM!" She shouted nudging a nearby prinny, who ran along the road until he was far gone. "he'll be back, if he doesn't I'll kill his family." She snickered herself looking back at Zen. "So, come on let's go to the inn its late!"

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Frau was making his way towrds the field that the fights where to be held. He had left the group of people in hopes of not being noticed and drawn into a fight. Ahead of him stood the field, it was a good sized field. He walked out a good ways to the center and looked around. Suddenly something caught his eye, a house with a few lights on was standing near to where he was. A sign out side said inn, he silently said to himself. "Now i wont have to go back into town i can just stay here." He walked up to the door and pushed it open. Inside he found a table and at one end sat a girl.

Alice was sitting in the front room at a table waiting for herself to get tired. Suddenly the door swung open and she found herself looking into the face of a younger looking demon much like herself. He walked in and looked around at the decor which was a very bloody looking scene. He approached the table looking at Alice. She sat there for a moment then asked as politely as she could. "Yes may i help you."

TheBane

Zen was pleased to hear that she had accepted him and told him her name. Then the ninja told Zen that he would show him the ropes. Then Etna found that the other part of the group were gone, and the ninja teleported next to him and put his arm around Zen, who twitched ever so slightly. He said something about a plan and that he was going to tell Zen it at night. Thats new, a human with a plan. I bet it can't be good, but I'll listen to it, just in case. Then Etna switched back and started ordering the prinnies around, and ending at Zen, telling him to show them the inn.
"Right this way, Beauty Queen Etna", and started to walk towards the inn, exiting the alley and going to the street right outside the inn. Zen put on his fake loyal tone and said," It might not be fit for you, Beauty Queen Etna, but it will have to do, since most of the other inns have ridiculus prices. Plus, I know the owner and will get the rooms free.". Zen entered and walked up to the counter and breifly showed the owner his face and put the hood hurridly back on. The owner was shaking and gave them the keys to the best rooms in the inn. Zen walked over to Etna and gave her the keys, along with a deep bow." There you go, oh horifing Overlord deserving Beauty Queen Etna. Room keys for the best rooms in the house."
Zen might be a suck up, but he is a good, back stabbing, unloyal, sinester suck up.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Etna saw that this boy was being a suck up, but she didn't mind. Even though she saw straight through it, she just ignored it and took all the happy comments in. Sasuke also knew that she was being extremely nice to this new boy, and he was just a bit jealous. "These rooms better be AWESOME!" She chimed in between Zen's meaningless talk about the inn. He kept talking about the inn and how wonderful it was, and clearly everyone was getting bored, including the prinnies, who had to carry Etna around. They looked like they wanted to smack Zen, and so did everyone else in the group. They finally got to the inn and he quickly ran inside coming out with keys, and handing them to Etna. "Why thank you my vassal. Now you show us where the room is then we will all get some sleep." She said ot him slyly. Although Etna seemed like a fool, she really wasn't she knew about both Sasuke and Zen, and what they planned to do to her. "Kill ME? HA!" She thought snickereing a bit, making the keys jingle. She had also ordered the prinnies to get ready to help her too, and she had offered extra pay for them, which they couldn't refuse

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Lifting his head up ever so much from his comfortable position, he glanced over to their new and unwelcomed arrival. Standing up and walking over to Pleinair (with that Usagi still hanging on to his tail) he started speaking to her while keeping his ears alert should the 'guest' make any rash moves. "As a cleric it is my job to heal the wounded. However, with this new ordeal I have become simply put your Vassal and must ask for your permission before I can even inspect the fellow. So, shall I heal him? I'd rather much get some sleep..."

Waiting for his answer, he drew out his stave and and readied it for either to cast a healing spell, or to fend off this person to leave them in peace. Kinda weird now taking orders from people. But it is my own fault I am in this situation...well, more like my tails fault, not like I can control it...

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
Pleinair just stood still, Staring blankly through the newcomer.
"...Do what you want." She finally said. It didn't matter to her whether Zu Zu healed him, as long as she got to go to sleep.
He should do what he wants, what kinda demon would ask permission? I have alot of work to do with him...
She took Usagi in her teeth and began getting ready for bed.

. . .

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Kailen was shocked that the two didn't heal him quickly. Even though the pain didn't really hurt him he had to make it look good. "Please i beg of you it hurts alot i think i might past out soon" said Kailen starting close his eyes. Hopefully now they will heal him they had to what else could they do ith him.

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
"Please Pleinair, we don't have time for long winded speeches. Try to not talk as much in the future ok?" Replied Zu Zu sarcastically to her minimal use of words. She really isn't much of a talker is she, quite the opposite of her friend...pet...thing...Usagi...Yeah, I am gonna heal this dude now before she kills me...

Walking over to the injured demon light gathered upon the tip of his stave as he thrusted it toward the direction of the wound, letting the light emit forth and soothly cover the gash until it has completely sealed up. "There, I closed your wound to stop the blood loss and minimized the pain. You will still feel a bit dizzy but you'll be fine. And next time be careful, not many demons would be so thoughtful as us if the say a wounded one begging for help. You are nothing but trash if you can't find a use in this world, so here's your lucky chance! Become my Vassal for either 1000 years or when you pay me back 50,000 HL. A fair price don't you think?"

Hehe, this is perfect. Although I have to be her Vassal, if I have one too he can do my work for me! Although this day has been a roller coaster of bad news to good news and so forth, my luck is looking up!

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
once kailen was heal the trap was set. "thank you so much brave demon i am in your debt." it seem the cat demon didn't know that he was half demon. kailen was glad he didn't want people to know. then the demon told him to be his vassal for 1000 years or at least until he pay him 50,000 HL. now his plan was in fruition. even though he had the HL he had to fake it so he could find out how strong the two demons were. "oh i will serve you master what is your name great master of my." now begins kailen's plan

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
"How may i help you." Frau heard the girl but was a bit surprised at how she addressed him. He expected she was going to be a bit meaner. "Yes i would like to stay the night here." he said walking over to where she stood. She looked up at him with a look of happiness and annoy. He took out a sack of money and her look of annoy changed to that of just pure happiness. She grabbed a key from a desk near the door. "Follow me" she said walking up the stairs. He followed and noticed he was the only one there. He was happy and yet upset, he was looking forward to studying up on his compatition. He walked behind her and looked around at all the doors. Frau passed a window and just barely saw outside, it looked like they where on the back side of the house. alice stopped at a door right next to the window. "Uh arent we near the back of the house, that door leads outside." he said. Alice looked at him and just started to laugh. As she laughed she opened the door and walked through. He quickly tried to catch her expecting her to walk straight out of the house and down two stories to the ground. He rounded the frame and saw that there was another hall in this door. Alice was standing next to a door. "This will be your room." said Alice opening the door to reveal a room the size of the room down stairs, it was huge. "How is this house so big." Frau asked. "I will tell you." said Alice.

TheBane

"Alright then, Beauty Queen Etna, right this way".
Zen strated up the stairs, up to the top floor. He went to the door of thier room and opened it to reveal a large room with two beds and a hatch to the roof.
" It has a wonderful veiw of the sky on the roof, but it is chilly outside. And as you can see there are only two beds, wich your wickedness and human can sleep. I shall sleep outside, since I perfer to be in open spaces."
Zen turned around and faced the short tempered brat and the weak and ugly human.
" Unless you have any objections, I shall be going to sleep,".
Zen snaped his fingers and the hatch blew open with a small gust of could air. He bowed and jumped up the hatch, landing silently on the tiled roof. I wonder what plan that human has. Well, it can't be good if it comes from a human. The only good thing about humans is that they have such tiny lives. Well, time to watch the stars and see if that human has enough courage to talk to me, wich I doubt.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Etna was pleased to finally see her room, Sasuke was forced to follow, along with all the prinnies. Zen entered a room, and they all filed in. It had 2 beds and a hatch to the roof. ZEn explained that right after they all saw it. "Well, it's about TIME! I was getting sick of waiting!" Etna grumbled angrily. She was getting impatient, and wanted to make sure they didn't plan anything on her. "Good night then, Zen." Sassuke said winking. Although he had a feeling somewhere that this guy actually didn't really like him, but he didn't mind. Then Zen left up through the roof, after saying good night to everyone. Etna got onto one of the beds, and was already asleep in about a half a minute. "One good thing about Etna, she's a heavy sleeper." Sasuke thought snickering. The prinnies were by the bed, looking at Sasuke with cold eyes. They were being paid to watch his sorry butt, and if they failed, Etna would kill them all. Sasuke looked at the hatch, and closed his eyes, disappearing onto the roof where Zen was. "Hello, Zen, thought I wouldn't come up here to talk to you, eh?"

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
As Pleinair settled her beg neatly on the floor and put her gun on the night table Usagi witnessed the ongoing events
"PLAGIARISM!" Usagi cried. He then ran over to Zu Zu to attempt to nibble him, trying to be mean but not trying to hurt him. Without turning Pleinair sighed and said,
"Mmm, How about Usagi Soup for breakfast tommorow?" And shot him a look that hurt like daggers. Usagi looked at ZuZu, then back at Pleinair; Then at Zuzu, then Pleinair again. He attempted a fake cry as he kept turning his head to the two and eventually submitted to Pleinair. Pleinair then bit him.
"...Good Night" Said pleinair taking off her bow and finally going to sleep.

. . .

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
This...is kinda akward...but hey, I got a servent now! Thought Zu Zu as he was thinking of what to make the new arrival do. It was a late reaction to when he felt something was nibbling on him and he heard Usagi accuse him of plagiarism. "Hey, gotta make with what you got! If I have to serve someone for 1000 years, might as well have someone to serve me for the same amount of time right? Besides, with this, Pleinair basically has two lackies, so everyone wins! Except the new guy...but hey, what can ya do?" He shrugged, laughing a bit as Usagi reluctantly returned to Pleanair.

"Night Pleinair, I will keep watch for the night!" He said as she laid down and went to sleep. "Ok new guy, what's your name? And you can sleep on the chair, I will stay up to keep watch just in case. Since I am part cat my sense will pick up any danger. Oh, and my name is Zu Zu, please don't call me master, you sound pathetic. Now get some rest and get ready for work tomorrow."

Finished, he leaned against the back wall, able to view the entire room, and eyes shining in the dark as all cats do, his ears perked and ready to keep watch.

TheBane

Zen moved his eyes to where Sasuke pooped up a split second before so."Hello, Zen, thought I wouldn't come up here to talk to you, eh?" "Not realy. I thought you would be like your ugly human self and obeyed a demon that could kill you whenever she wanted. But loks like you actully have a bit of courage, though I bet not much." Zen got up and put his hands behind his back, grabbing his dagger, just in case the human tried something stupid, wich would probaly happen. " So, whats your plan? Hurry up, I want to go to sleep."

Last edited:

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
"My name is kailen." Kailen was real upset the cat demon kept giving him orders. He knew he had to pretend but he really wanted to punch the cat demon in the face. It also bug him how the cat demon had to stand watch. He wanted to so he could get rid of them fast. Maybe could tell them he shold stand watch. "Master Zu Zu may i stand watch you look to be tired and should get some rest. Besides its the least i could do for causing you and your friend harm."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back