• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Time To Drop My Friends?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crossroads

Well it's not cheating if she's into it. Those are the best kind of girlfriends, but I guess that isn't the point...

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Yeah my gf is a total Christian she is not cool with. Why the hell are we on the subject of my gf. That is not the real problem

C

Crossroads

Well first off people are pieces of crap, yet awesome at the same time. They only think of self preservation and at the stage you're at it really doesn't matter who your friends are because you'll probably never talk to them again in the near future that matters. So I wouldn't worry about who the isn't being nice to you or any of that shit. You have a gf and the last thing she wants is her man whining about his friends talking about him. Get new ones. They're disposable anyways.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
you guys stop talking about his gf its annoying.. u wouldnt like it if i started talking about your gf's would you?

so r u and ur friends on or off at this point?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i c.. that happened to me this year.. but it all started because this bitch from last year still had a grudge and started spreading rumors about me.. so then all my friends started being mean for no reason. that fucking bitch.. i didnt even know it was because of her until i overheard them.. but i started hanging out with other friends.. but i lost my old ones.. but i still get a long with like one of them.

maybe someone started a rumor about you or maybe someone thought that you thought it was your group and maybe you where too.. iuno too something.. so then they said it and everyone else followed. or a cool kid hates you and so everyone is going to leave you because cool kids hate you.. iuno.. i hope your issue gets resolved though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back