• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

to all the girls out there

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Crossroads

The things a woman wants out of a man are: honesty,maturity,comforting,understanding,smart,and in some women's cases:hotness.
Remember,don't judge the book by it's cover.

You know what women really like more than anything? CHILDREN. A man acting like a freaking child seems to attract them. Acting like he has all this energy and charisma. That's what attracts women.

Bastards.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Money, money, money... Must be funny... In a rich man's world...

keybladegirl258

I've personally never met any girl who really cares about what guys are wearing. Unless of course he happens to look like a complete dork...then someone might care. It would just depend on the girl's preference, I suppose. Or how shallow they can be, and just date someone because they are an athlete or something.

khlover7

I might return
I've personally never met any girl who really cares about what guys are wearing. Unless of course he happens to look like a complete dork...then someone might care. It would just depend on the girl's preference, I suppose. Or how shallow they can be, and just date someone because they are an athlete or something.

This

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
I like guys in suits, if that's considered uniform.
Our school wears uniform, lol, but it's so ugly, and since all the guys at my school are so ugly I don't care. Well, some where cute ;d.
Yeah I really like guys in suits and uniforms. but regular clothes is fine too when everyone is wearing it. ;?
man i sure do love guys in suits.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Sounds like you really like guys in suits.

It's more of the image than the actual thing, I'm sure. But the whole 'military' thing usually implies that the person has to 'clean up' his look. Meaning clean shaven, unruly hair, pressed clothes and whatnot.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Im sorry but I like a variety of guys <3 since I am in the Army cadets, I hang out with guys in uniform heaps. It looks smart, and if on the right guy is real snazzy <3 But I do like the casual look to, gives them a break from being proper and you can see the real them.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Every girl loves a guy in uniform.

Especially if it's an orange jumpsuit.

JUST KIDDING, no one cares at all. At all.

D

Deleted member 74488

Personally i'm all up for the Shakespeare drama men look; you know, tight tights, a vest, horribly feminine hair. Just kidding.

Um...personally, in my country the main show villain is a policeman...and all the other guys are really old...But I guess the army men always look pretty danm sexy.... xD And guys who do the whole vest instead of suit jacket ; Pretty awsome. But really, its the person that it depends upon.

Shade737

Silver Member
Every girl loves a guy in uniform.
mailman-hp.jpg

The Mailman gets all of the ladies.

D

Deleted member 74488

The male man looks like a 60's pedophile to me... o_O

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
No....not really. I suppose navy uniforms do look good, but that's somewhat ironic considering the homosexual connotations the navy has.
I suppose the army is the most appealing in terms of uniform. I'm definitely not into firemen, policemen...mailmen (lol!!!).

But apparently men like women in uniform/costume.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Lol, which uniforms in particular? Share the wisdom!

Cant speak for the rest of us. But personally its the female Police officer.

Think it has to do with the position of power and the many alterations that can be made to the uniform to make it more visually appealing for foreplay. But thats just me

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Cant speak for the rest of us. But personally its the female Police officer.

Think it has to do with the position of power and the many alterations that can be made to the uniform to make it more visually appealing for foreplay. But thats just me

as Lil' Wayne explained in 'Mrs Officer' in a more sordid way xD

This isn't really on topic, but it seems like dominant women mostly crop up in erotic situations. I wonder if it becomes such a fetish because in real life women are usually subservient, or at the very least, second place to men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back