• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To Do list before kh2 comes out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

O-K, first of all srry for spamming! But man im so happy. I just found out that my school has Spring Break on the 27! That's a Monday, so that leaves me a day or two to get ready for kh2! hahah im laghing with joy. That gives me a 2 week to play kh2 day an night!!! Who also has spring break when kh2 comes out!?

Anywho lets get to the point of this thread. What is your to do list before kh2 is coming out? Me, Im buying a new memory card so I can save every precious moment, a new wireless controler because I have a crappy controller and some of the buttons don't work, an some pop an junk food. Oh an I got my ps2 checked out if there were anything wrong with it, I mean you don't want your ps2 to freeze up just when your about to face a boss battle.....

Alca Haul

YOU LUCKY BASTERD!!!:eek: (Not Flaming)

Damn that sucks cause I don't have spring break during that time...
n-e wayz just be careful about telling spoilers dude...

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Lucky.........anyway my spring break is sometime in april ........that sucks..........oh well my to do list is to finish all my science work and finish writing my language arts report.........so yeah, this is gonna be a pretty boring month, but it will all be worth it in the end.......yeah...........

kh_fan_4e

hmm...beat DQVIII, then maybe kh and com...anyways i have it reserved and im going after school to get it but i wont be able to play it til that sat cause ill be busy with drama and baseball

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
aaahhhhhh!!! :mad:

I might need to get a new ps2 because the one I have right now is currently old and sometimes new games dont work on it! >_>

This sucks!!!

lopezblade

i would have it in all but track would get in the way of serious play time
well at least i know that its waiting for me in the stroe with my sg

Bmd3287

well, I will most likely play through my downloaded copy of Final Mix. Maybe replay COM. and with the remaining time, I will play some DQVIII until KH2 is released. my spring break is this upcoming week and its only a week long so that sucks. but I go to college classes and thats only 3 times a week, 2 hours a day, so the rest of the day is KH2 time :D of course, I work weekends so no KH2 weekends. :(

E

Eclipse

my to-do-list..hmm

1.) find out if my spring break is the same week as yours :D
2.) see if my mom's is (she's a teacher) because then she will have the whole week off to take me 2 buy kh2 the moment it is in stores
3.) play kh2..beat it....play kh1..then CoM...then kh2...do get the trilogy burned in my head
4.) i will be happy after that..:D

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
TwilightSoulKey said:
my to-do-list..hmm

1.) find out if my spring break is the same week as yours :D
2.) see if my mom's is (she's a teacher) because then she will have the whole week off to take me 2 buy kh2 the moment it is in stores
3.) play kh2..beat it....play kh1..then CoM...then kh2...do get the trilogy burned in my head
4.) i will be happy after that..:D

that sounds like a good plan, I think Im gonna play Kh2, Kh1, CoM, and Kh2 too........

Also, what mode are you guys gonna start KH2 off on???........I feel confident so I might start off on Hard or Proud.........

E

Eclipse

yeah i want to start off hard. so that it will take me longer to beat the game....and so i don't beat it in 2 days like everyone else <_<

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
^ yeah and plus Im gonna explore every square inch of every level......so I will hunt for treasure........I want to play it through nice and slow........and freakin hard too.....

ultima_keyblade

Lost in Time
isnt it easy, normal, and proud? well, i just gotta get a buck for the limited edition strat guide and then wait. ill probly start on the middle difficulty.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
ultima_keyblade said:
isnt it easy, normal, and proud? well, i just gotta get a buck for the limited edition strat guide and then wait. ill probly start on the middle difficulty.

yeah, its easy, hard, and Proud I think............but Im gonna start on hard too........then Ill move on to proud....Ill only play easy when I feel like gettin through the game fast.........thats prolly never gonna happen though......

gmr5

Website
www.freewebs.com
Here is my to do list before and after.

Before

1. Beat KH on expert.
2. Buy KH:CoM. (or after I get KH2)
3. Clear up my memory card.
4. Look up more info about KH2 and download more videos.

After

1. Beat KH2 on all three modes
2. Get everything unlocked
3. Buy KH:CoM (or before I get KH2)
4. Share all that I know about the game when I play it.

UnknownEnigma

uh i just gonna start on the middle one cause i heard different difficulties....just now eays and proud are in it lol, but when i beat kh2 imma just like the others play all 3 (even com...even though i dont like the gameboy much), my spring break isssss in april probably the 2nd week of it so i got normal life but with kh2 in it now....boring month for me too but everyday im happy no matter what caus i cant wait till the end of the month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back