• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To Do list before kh2 comes out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Wow...That's a really early Spring Break. My Spring Break isn't until the third week of April.

I figure, I'll have KH2 as soon as my Gamestop gets it, because i'll be checking daily from the 27th and on (27th in case they're willing to maybe sneak me out a copy early. ^^; )

As for my list, simply play out all I can of KH, write fan fics, and sit on my arse until it comes out.

rikupwns

spring break march 27, thats also my birthday. i have nothing to do to waste anymore time ive beaten kh on expert beaten all bosses, unlocked every weapon for the three characters maxed out at 100 for all. anyone know of any good games to play til then? i have final fantasy 10, and 11 any other games to play would nice

InvadeZim5

well i am unlucky enough to have spring break the week b4 the week of the 28th, so i probably wont enjoy it at all because ill be like freaking out.

no to-do list as of yet

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
oblivion seeker said:
My only plans are:

1) World Domination
2) Get a few $$$
3) Sleep some

Besides that there's nothing to do.

XP

hmmm, those are some interesting plans.........*coughworlddominationcough*

imasecretadmirer

rpg master said:
Anywho lets get to the point of this thread. What is your to do list before kh2 is coming out? Me, Im buying a new memory card so I can save every precious moment, a new wireless controler because I have a crappy controller and some of the buttons don't work, an some pop an junk food. Oh an I got my ps2 checked out if there were anything wrong with it, I mean you don't want your ps2 to freeze up just when your about to face a boss battle.....

1)are you rich or something?
2)your really serious about this arent you?
3)be glad you arent at the age where Acne kicks in, it would kill you for the junk food and soda:D

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
1. Beat KH: COM on Sora and Riku's stories but stop right before the final bosses~ [Right before Axel on Sora and right before the final boss on Riku]
2. Complete my advent calendar! xP;
3. Beat KH on Expert Mode and get the stats screen. *__*
4. Finish atleast one or two more chapters of my fanfic.
5. Start on my doujin. -dorky thumbs up-

And I will accomplish this stuff too!! >___<

K

Kegluneq

Well, my to do list would be to just check and see if my money is still where I leave it and when I buy it I'm going to also buy some food with the change over at Biglots.

grim5.0

In Kingdom Hearts in other words the universe
1) probably have a orgy with my girlfriend and no not the orgy the perverts are thinking of
2)get some money sometime probaly from mom are get a advance on my allowance for the next year
3) Go to florida with my sis cuz I have to see my mom on every break
4)sit on my arse and hook my newps2 the minute I get to my moms place
5) do the cartman but mom thing so she can buy me com
6)play all through kh and get a pic of it
for completion
7)paly kh2 again and again until my brain is shaped llike a heart
7)come back from springbreak
8)hang out with my gf at her place o right
9)lastly go back to school uug and get the game guide on # 2
yep life is grand if you like someone ask them out you never know you two could get married

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
^ the cartmen but mom thing..........HAHAHAHA LOL

....But MyoooooM.....<think thats how he says it.........hahahaha.......

Kaeon

In the depths of my heart,searching for the last b
Im gunna finish beating the dagonlord in DQVII, beat Arkhem in Devil may cry3,finish tales of symphonia,and basically finish every other game i have (only about 5 are unbeaten) so that when KH2 does come out,i wont have a little person in the back of my head sayin to stop playin and go finish some other game first(i just hate it wen a game goes unfinished....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back