• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
My eyes.........My eyes.........

I have been staring at this topic for 8 hours. I think I need glasses. I am serious MY EYES REALLY HURT.

I am going to lay down for a few mins.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
OmegaChosen said:
OKAY!!!!!!!!!
anybody think that sanctuary will sound decent?

I bet...Utada wouldn't let us down and the fact that she said that she was VERY EXCITED about the song, is a good enough sign for me ^_~

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
KingBlade said:
My eyes.........My eyes.........

I have been staring at the computer for 8 hours. I think I need glasses. I am serious MY EYES REALLY HURT.

I am going to lay down for a few mins.
You've only been here for 8 hours? I've been here for over 10 hours...

prod44

Comeon people Deathspank did upload every cutscene in japanese (right?) so no need to not respect him...

and TSK has done much today and much before!!! (including the awesome sig im using)

they both are important members of KH community...so lets not take sides...we will find out when we do... ;)

E

Eclipse

*sigh*..deathspank, all i can say is that xaldin has two people using one account XD

death741

man there is a problem with my eye to 1 eye work good the other don't
bjsig.png

rc83410

I don't think its important what gender xaldin is we should all be happy xal is doing this for us!!:D

THANK YOU XALDIN!!:D (in advance)

EDIT:and TSK!! sorry I forgot you

KingBlade

by sinspire^
prod44 said:
Comeon people Deathspank did upload every cutscene in japanese (right?) so no need to not respect him...

and TSK has done much today and much before!!! (including the awesome sig im using)

they both are important members of KH community...so lets not take sides...we will find out when we do... ;)

I have been here since, the beginning of the topic. I don't know, I haven't been counting the hours.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i allways thought that xaldin person was a guy...........o well i want to hear santcuary...........just think people over in america wiil be hearing it right this instant

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
yeah, who cares if Xaldin is a guy or girl(even though she's a girl)
all we have to do is thank Xaldin for the intro
thanks Xaldin!
and you too TSK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back