• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

prod44

I was at school today like 8 hours ago when i checked on a school comp and this was there..I was excited to come home and find the intro...but have been sittingon here for 4 hrs ;P

E

Eclipse

i have to agree with you deathspank, but the one who is sending me the file is a girl :)

death741

yo is the thing fin yet
bjsig.png

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
KingBlade said:
I have been here since, the beginning of the topic. I don't know, I haven't been counding the hours.

well i have no clue how long ive been here but im leaving srry guys not that im bored but i dont want to spoil myself i can wait a day or two. Wishing u all KH2 luck. VERY GOOD JOB TSK i gotta respect ya.:)

prod44

this same kinda thing happened at a star wars forum while we waited for the first trailer to get released. Everybody posted like crazy about absolutely nothing...so this has kinda been turned into a countdown for the game. We are all excited for it and cant leave. :D

KingBlade

by sinspire^
TwilightSoulKey said:
i have to agree with you deathspank, but the one who is sending me the file is a girl :)

Maybe is Xaldin's twin. They work as a team. Share one identity. xD

death741

dud i can't belive this topic went to page 74 taking of nothing about if xal a girl or a boy who care
bjsig.png

Cl0ud

im back, got my bed, my cover and some candy, with a remote.

XIII heartless, i getcha, maybe thats why it wasnt specified int their profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back