• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

To Whoever Watches America's Got Talent. . .

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
America's Got Talent is an awesome show. The entire premise is basically David Hasselhoff being a condescending douchebag, so I don't see what's not to love.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Outraged? No, but a little disappointed. Though frankly, I was too busy laughing at the fact that The Texas Tenors have actually gotten this far. I kinda wanted to see Drew Thomas go further, but his last act was pretty weak.

America's Got Talent is an awesome show. The entire premise is basically David Hasselhoff being a condescending douchebag, so I don't see what's not to love.

His performance of Feeling Good last night was absolutely FABULOUS.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I like Grandma Lee, but her last act just wasn't as funny as her previous ones.

Also, the whole "no judge vote" thing was kinda stupid. If you couldn't pick who to send through, just base the decision off whoever had the most votes. Simple fix, but it just wouldn't be any fun without the drama I guess.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I like Grandma Lee, but her last act just wasn't as funny as her previous ones.

Also, the whole "no judge vote" thing was kinda stupid. If you couldn't pick who to send through, just base the decision off whoever had the most votes. Simple fix, but it just wouldn't be any fun without the drama I guess.

As soon as Sharon said she wouldn't choose, I was like "fuck, they scripted this part, watch both acts go through"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back