• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Todays Childeren go to far.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

強固な弾幕

A 10-year-old girl from Jamaica Plain has been arrested for a shocking and brutal attack at a Target department store in Dorchester.

Boston police say a gang of four young girls jumped a 22-year-old woman at the South Bay Target just before 4 p.m. Sunday after the woman bumped into the 10-year-old in an aisle and allegedly refused to apologize.

Police spokesman officer Eddy Chrispin told WBZ the girls knocked the woman to the floor, hit her, ripped some of her hair out and took off her pants.

Chrispin said witnesses told police the 10-year-old kicked the woman repeatedly in the head and stomach as she was being stripped and punched by the other three girls.

The 10-year-old was arraigned Monday in Boston Juvenile Court on a charge of assault and battery by means of a dangerous weapon (shod foot). She was released to the custody of her parents and ordered to return to court on March 5.

Police are seeking criminal complaints against three other females -- ages 20, 16 and 14 -- believed to have taken part in the attack.

A spokesman for the Suffolk District Attorney says the victim apparently did not know her assailants. Investigators are trying to recover any store surveillance footage that may show the attack.

Target issued the following statement:

"Target’s first priority is always the safety of our guests and team members. We take this situation very seriously and are committed to providing a safe, secure environment. We will continue to closely partner with the Boston Police Department and hope for a swift and just resolution to this situation."

What do you guys think about this?

Devious

Just.... A little creepy... In my opinion.... I'd hate to run into those girls and piss them off. I wonder why they did it though, it explains no motive. Maybe they liked her pants?

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Well I think the woman should have apologized. Didn't her mother ever teach her about manners? Hry you can't blame the 10-year old. The woman was rude and needed to be taught a painful lesson. lol I'm crazy.

I never knew kids were so violent. I know i'm not violent. I'm a good boy.

member #8 Axel

Well I find most things that kids do good or bad reflect off of there parents. She might have abuses parents, maybe she have a f*ucked up life, wasn't raised properl, or just plain crazy. But you know whatever reason.

Last edited:

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I read about this in the Boston Globe in school the other day. xD; It happened in Dorchester, and for those of you not from Boston, Dorchester is a pretty bad neighborhood, so it's not really a shocker.

Lady Aino

What is wrong with these kids? It's so nice to know that in today's world that there are parents out there who let their kids run wild and attack innocent people.

Our world is turning into such a scary place to live. I don't even want to know what it may be like when I have childern :sad:

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
im gonna apoligize the next time i bump into sumone!lol

but seriously, they took it way too far.
who cares if they didnt say sorry, thats there fault for havin no manners.you dont beat the crap out of them becuase of it

jamietl

the lack of apology probably wasn't the only reason knowing nowadays, people beating up other people for the apparant fun of it, because they need money for a bag of chips or another spliff or injection, however nothing will change in the next few years. there's is just too many idiots to tackle at once

Josiah

Quarian Power!
wft, is wrong with little 10 year old chicks now-a-days?!?!?!?! Pssh, If i see the four of them walking towards me, I'm gonna just apologize in advance. Lol XD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back