• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Tokyo Ghoul

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I disagree sir! We need order! This is pure-
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
So, have you guys seen the two dubbed episodes yet?

I thought i was pretty average at first, but the VAs grew on me.

Anagram

Banned
I haven't got to the dub yet. My disappointment with the anime doesn't have me in a rush to catch up with it.

Anagram

Banned
Anyone read the latest chapter? Sh*ts finally going down. Suzuya vs Ayato will be interesting I hope.

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
I definitely think :Re is going to start picking up now, shit really is going down. Frick yeah this fight is going to be interesting. And Naki is rocking the new hair style, I hope he plays a bigger part in the story this time.

Anagram

Banned
I hope it picks up and doesn't stop~
I think Nagi will be more relevant. At least here. Because he's like still out to kill Ken over Yamori. I can't wait to see how he reacts to amnesia Ken.

Anagram

Banned
Just caught up on the last three chapters. Sh*ts going down. I gotta say the thing I'm enjoying most is the moments with Uta and his clowns. Demented by good moments. Also it looks like we might finally get something out of Haise now that he's encountered Tsukishimas assistant.

EDIT: Holy sh*t I just realized that the mystery ghoul at the end was that investigator that went missing with Aido

Last edited:

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Well. That was disappointing and unfulfilling.

On the plus side, on top of the stage play, of which they just chose a Kaneki for:

Crunchyroll - VIDEO: "Tokyo Ghoul" Gets Stage Play Adaptation in July

there's a game coming out for the Vita that may be canon to the manga:

Tokyo Ghoul for PS Vita Adds New Main Lead Designed by Manga Creator - News - Anime News Network

a TG: Jack OVA:

Tokyo Ghoul: Jack Spinoff Gets Original Video Anime - News - Anime News Network

and the end of Root A teases a :re adaptation.

The anime is kind of butt, but at least the series' popularity is gaining steam. Overall, still a good day to be a TG fan.

Anagram

Banned
At least the game and OVA seem interesting. I haven't read Tokyo Ghoul: Jack yet.

Ruran

Awards
Anyone else keeping up with Re?

Kind of, sort of. I just finished TG the other night and just started on :re, but I had gotten impatient and started reading the last couple of chapters as they came out (while I was still getting through TG). I'm on the second chapter, read the last five or so chapters, but haven't gotten to the middle yet.

Anagram

Banned
The manga is worlds better than the anime isnt it. The recent chapters of Re really got interesting. I'm still waiting for a Kaneki relapse though. I'm also waiting for Urie to go rogue.....well roguer.

Ruran

Awards
The anime is over at 24 episodes and they never explained what a Kagune is. My mind will forever be blown by that.

The fact that Eto and Kanou know that Kaneki is still alive has me MSDFJODHF;IADFUBFSAIU!!! Though by now it looks like almost everyone relevant knows. More than anything, I just want Floppy to be revealed this arc.

*hoping Floppy is Amon*

Last edited:

Anagram

Banned
Not did they never explain the kagune in the anime but the story also skips around like some rushed kids writing project. It's especially poor in building up Kaneki and his relationships at Antiku.

I just wish Kaneki knew who he was haha. I need that touching Ken-Touka reunion.
Tokizawa also interest me. Since Kanekis hair turned white during torture (something else the anime alters) I get the impression Aogiri is trying to make more "Kankeis".

Floppy is totally Amon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back