• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Too Many Cut Scenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I'm replaying it because I don't remember any of them.
Sigh.

A

Audo

I don't have them burned into my mind...
Though I know if you beat Deep Jungle before Wonderland you see a cutscene with Snow White instead of Alice :3
And if you beat Hallow Bastion before Monstro you see a cutscene where Riku is apparently this weird clone-ish person.
I need to play KH1 again.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have most of the Pooh ones, but that's about it.

...well, yeah. I kept redoing the mini games so a lot of the scenes came along.
Pooh slurping down hunny and failing or Tigger bouncing and mocking me are still giving me nightmares.
But now that you said it I'm flashbacking to the scene after the hide and seek mini game.
My heart hurts now v.v

I don't have them burned into my mind...
Though I know if you beat Deep Jungle before Wonderland you see a cutscene with Snow White instead of Alice :3
And if you beat Hallow Bastion before Monstro you see a cutscene where Riku is apparently this weird clone-ish person.

I saw the Monstro bit on youtube. It was really cool, actually, especially since they bluntly stated Riku and the Oblivion were related, or something.
"Riku? But... I have the Oblivion!"
Though that might've been a mistranslation.
I really should try that... but that means replaying KH1 instead of starting KH2 like I wanted.
Murf.
o.o I'll beat Deep Jungle first now though. Do you need to just beat it, or not reach the part Alice is kidnapped? (thus making for when the scene with Maleficent is shown, they have Snow White and not Alice o: )
That... makes me wonder though. It kind of makes you wonder when Snow White, Cindrella and Aurora's worlds were taken by the Heartless. It makes it seem like it was only recently o:
Kinda kills the entire "they didn't age from BBS because they were asleep!!!" issue a lot of people like to bring up xD Kinda... kills it with fire.

Ren

adios motherfucker

What?
I'm going to do Hallow Bastion before Monstro, even though I like high jump.

Awards
What?
I'm going to do Hallow Bastion before Monstro, even though I like high jump.

I wouldn't bother. You get to see Riku about three times, and there's barely any conversation. I did it in my last play-through a few months ago. It doesn't go into detail about it at all. We just know there's a spooky Riku clone out there somewhere.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I wouldn't bother. You get to see Riku about three times, and there's barely any conversation. I did it in my last play-through a few months ago. It doesn't go into detail about it at all. We just know there's a spooky Riku clone out there somewhere.

I've never heard of this Riku clone running free before.
To youtube! >:3

Awards
But it still didn't make any sense. Damn cliffhangers and plot-holes.

Oh, and does the scene with Maleficent and Riku discussing Kairi change when you play Neverland before Monstro? Or was Riku always as clueless in that scene? He didn't even know how to get Kairi's heart back.

A

Audo

Well, i think the alternate scenes aren't really supposed to be taken as canon.
If this was the FOKH section i could embed the YouTube vids.
But since I can't, here are the links.

xD. Nevermind, can't find them on YouTube.

Well i found the Snow White one
YouTube - Snow White Scene

A

Audo

lol. The Riku one went something like.

Sora: Riku?
Riku: What's the matter Sora? Don't even recognize your best friend?
SorA: Wait a minute, you're not Riku!
Riku: *smirks*

Something like that =/

Ren

adios motherfucker
Meh, can't find the alternate Monstro scene.
I'll just skip it and do HB in this playthrough.

Awards
lol. The Riku one went something like.

Sora: Riku?
Riku: What's the matter Sora? Don't even recognize your best friend?
SorA: Wait a minute, you're not Riku!
Riku: *smirks*

Something like that =/

That's one of them. I don't even know what he's trying to do with Pinocchio in that world.

A

Audo

I dont think Riku talks in the other Monstro alternate scenes. I think he is a mute then.

W

wolf sora

heya i think the cutscenes weren't too much but they were too long like if u needed to go it would take like another 20 minutes b4 u can actually go but a life saver was adding skipping scenes in kh2

C

Colours

There were a lot of cutscenes but I did enjoy them even though after awhile I started getting restless watching them. It was like watching T.V. after a certain point. =P Some were pretty funny though I must admit.

:3 it's KH.lawlz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back