• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Top 20 gayiest video game character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
lolz, King of All Cosmos. Suddenly all the 'It's not big enough' talk makes sense XD

...I miss my Katamari Damashi ;__;

I'm seriously suprised Riku's not on there, I kinda expected Salazar from RE4, too.

Ah well.

~Fenris Etheral

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
Fenris Etheral said:
lolz, King of All Cosmos. Suddenly all the 'It's not big enough' talk makes sense XD

...I miss my Katamari Damashi ;__;

I'm seriously suprised Riku's not on there, I kinda expected Salazar from RE4, too.

Ah well.

~Fenris Etheral

im suprise sora not on there since thinks of riku alot more than kairi

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
im suprise sora not on there since thinks of riku alot more than kairi

Riku gropes Sora...so...many...times, though o_O

Throughout the entirety of the second game's closing, I was sure that at least one of them would srping forward and announce their repressed homosexual beliefs.

The manga hints at it enough, anyways >_>

~Fenris Etheral

S

Shadow Soldier

Haha, I am not gonna disagree with this list. All of them deserve to be on there. Even though I think Cloud should be on there -.- pansy not going for Tifa.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Shadow Soulja said:
Haha, I am not gonna disagree with this list. All of them deserve to be on there. Even though I think Cloud should be on there -.- pansy not going for Tifa.
Cloud and Sehpi are just to gay to be up there.. Everyone knows there gay without them being on the list..

lol, thats a funny list..

Genin~Kizashi

I dont get something. Why is everybody so surprised that Riku, and Sora arent on there? Sure, they both look kinda feminine, but the majority of Square-Enix male characters do, that doesn't mean they're all gay.

To be honest, if there's any Kingdom Hearts character that I think comes anywhere close to actually coming off as gay, it would be Axel. I mean, in many parts of the game, you sorta start to get this vibe that him and Roxas are more than just friends. Not to mention he wears make-up.

You guys have to remember, that just looking feminine isn't gonna get someone in this list. There actually has to be something in their story or their personality that makes them appear to be gay.

S

Shadow Soldier

Genin~Kizashi said:
I dont get something. Why is everybody so surprised that Riku, and Sora arent on there? Sure, they both look kinda feminine, but the majority of Square-Enix male characters do, that doesn't mean they're all gay.

Yes it does. They're all gay. Cloud likes Sephy, Squall liked... iono some other guy, im guessing the shooter or whatever. Zidane was a monkey so he was gay. Tidus thought of his dad too much, so he is gross. I only mention these ones because I havent played any of the other final fantasys... yet.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
im suprised Zangief is in there. Birdo and the king make sense though. And whos #1?

~Leo~

..... Demyx isn't on there? What is wrong with these people, his mere voice makes you think wrong.

SoraxRiku is no where near as gay as DemyxxAnyone he meets.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Yea. thats why i couldnt see #1, but i use IE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back