• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Top 20 gayiest video game character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
*Laughs maniacally at the KH yaoi fangirls* Looks like you're so called gay boys aren't as gay as you falsefully claimed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E

Eclipse

u have a point im suprised sora not there

c'mon

riku = his best buddy
kairi = his shy crush.

kairi was safe on an island

riku was deep into drugs...err i mean darkness....and wasn't sure whether he was dead or not.

I think he had a right to think about riku more >.>

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
kairi was safe on an island

riku was deep into drugs...err i mean darkness....and wasn't sure whether he was dead or not.

I think he had a right to think about riku more >.>

What about when Organization took Kairi captive? Sora knew Kairi was in danger, and still thought about Riku more. Even when he had a feeling Riku was safe after the second visit to Land of Dragons, he still thought about Riku. Even when Riku was found to be okay in TWTNW, he didn't even say a word to Kairi until the end of the game, with the exception of a few.

Sora is at the least, bisexual, if not, a full blown gay man.

S

Shadow Soldier

King Sora_Strife said:
*Laughs maniacally at the KH yaoi fangirls* Looks like you're so called gay boys aren't as gay as you falsefully claimed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats not funny.

And I think its fair that tingle is up there. I mean, in Wind Waker, he was the queerest of all queers. He was locked up for a reason.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Yea axel, sora, and demyx should have been up there.

Sora is definately gay.
Axel queer as hell, makeup, got sad because of some guy, the signs are there.
Demyx, nuff said.

***remembers Tingle from Wind Waker***
Definately not surprised tingle is number one, im surprised at Zangief though.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
<_<

Making fun of gay people is not funny. I learned to accept them. I can't believe you people find this matter funny. These characters are not even real and some stupid straight website makes funny of frictionally characters who do nothing wrong and you guys want to add to the list?

I have a cousin that really is gay and I learned to accept him.

You guys should be ashamed.

I am going to report this matter.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Light up, my god. I have gay friends. No some of these arn't gay because they like there sister or whatever. So no not all of these guys are gay..(like Alfred Ashford)

But light up. No is making fun of gay ppl here, Its what video game characters are gay.

If there not real who cares. Why does it brother you? I think its a funny thread. Where have I made fun of gay ppl? We just saying who we think is gay in the video game world..

Is it wrong to say a fav. video game is gay? So is Yoai is making fun of game ppl 2.. Form what you are saying..

black acid

Heros need Villains
shawdow is not gay, tails is more gayer
be sure to show me Proof, & don't just google something random either.

Making fun of gay people is not funny. I learned to accept them. I can't believe you people find this matter funny. These characters are not even real and some stupid straight website makes funny of frictionally characters who do nothing wrong and you guys want to add to the list?

I have a cousin that really is gay and I learned to accept him.

You guys should be ashamed.

I am going to report this matter.

it's called comedy, I don't remember Post a "OMFG Gays suck" anywhere here...shut up -_-

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
black acid said:
be sure to show me Proof, & don't just google something random either.

it's called comedy, I don't remember Post a "OMFG Gays suck" anywhere here...shut up -_-

well xpay said tails was gay!!!!

and where not making fun of gay people, just gay video game character and there not real :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back