• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tower of God Idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grace Falls

What do you desire? Fortune? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all others? What ever you desire, 'that is here'. Tower of God.

After reading this manga, I was developing the idea of hoping to execute this concept into an RP. Ultimately, a tower that exists, which will grant anyone who reaches to the top a wish. The tower chooses who is allowed to climb its 134 floors, and these chosen climbers are called Regulars. Of course, there are those who get in without being selected, and these people are called the Irregulars. Irregulars tend to be stronger and have entered the tower either from power or will. Each floor/rooms of the tower are enormous as if they were their own planes. There are Guardians or Rankers that oversee each floor.
The link is Here

Instead of being cliche and following the plot of the manga, I thought it would be more exciting to create some twist within the RP. I have thought of changing the concept of the tower a bit, as in adding my
own ideas. Fundamentally, I would be following the concept of the tower, which I have written in the preceding paragraph alone. Anything that retains to the manga will be nonexistent. There are different natures to the manga that I have no included, but feel free to use the link/wiki to explore more if you wish.

The idea I have thought of is that there are the "Five Kings" who have created the tower, but due to their power, they can only exist wholly at the top floor. The five are abstractions/manifest themselves. However, five is still a tentative number and there is room for more. The five are Creation, Oblivion, Chaos, Order, and Time/Space. However, before this RP takes place, a group of irregulars have conquered the tower. Instead of killing of these kings, they have merely sealed them temporarily, for they were unaware of the sole method of killing the kings. For the irregulars to become gods, which they desire, they have to kill the kings and extract their “godliness.” To gather as many followers as they can, they still follow the traditions of the tower; hoping newcomers have the potential to reach the top. None of the newcomers are aware of this at all and the guardians/rankers who are already overseeing the floors had their memories wiped. Yeah that’s how powerful these irregulars are and I will be selecting who is worthy in filling these positions.

Ideas are welcome!

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
If I hadn't seen that link through my little skim, I would say that this is one hell of an original idea. But still, even through what you put in the OP, it has me interested. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back