• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Toy Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CidHighwind

This is kinda a useless thread other than...lets say closer
I think i got a better reason than the picsar not allow ts in kh2 i think that they dont use toy story because of the fact that Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Jim Varney, and others probably wont be doing voices for a video game and thats a lot of imperonsters to hire and all kinds of other crap btw i know its a useless thread so please dont flame...like its the first time

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't say voice work as a main problem. Many original voice actors didn't return to play their respected counter-parts in the original Kingdom Hearts. And, odds being, Tim Allen would return, he did voice Buzz for the animated cartoon DTV movie.

Personally, I'd love to see a Toy Story world, it being one of my favorite Pixar movies. And if Disney ends up buying Pixar, it may be a possibility. As of now, I think Nomura has done a grand job with the choices for worlds.

Although I hated Deep Jungle, of course I hate Tarzan all around. Stupid jackass.

U

understatement

this aint as pointless as the "im getin kh2 for xmas wat bout u" threads lolz

id love to see sora d and g all ToYED up lol wind up and everything lolz again
oh wat would they look like do ya think???????????

star guitar

Toy Story's a great movie and would make an awesome world in Kingdom hearts, the right voice parts don't really matter, Dan Castellena a.k.a Homer Simpson, does a fantastic job as the genie. Monsters inc. and the incredibles might make good worlds too on the subject of pixar.

dejah

:|
>.<

i'm being mean. i really wouldnt want Toy Story in the game.

CidHighwind

wow im glad knowbody pointed out that i spelled pixar wrong lol
but i guess u guys r right voices arent that important but its kinda funny how they use some of the original voices like iago auron johnny depp (hopefully) and then they use impersonaters like genie and mushu (i think they shoulda had eddie murphy and robin williams that woulda been cool..did mushu even have a speakng part...hmm)

dejah

:|
and what is Toy Story really about?

most of the movies that are in the game have important moral values.

lol...

i cant remember any from Toy Story...>.<

blu ninjaz

Its cause the pixar ppl have the rights to every pixar movie not disney. So square would have to pay big bucks to put in just one. it would be like putting in Nightmare before christmas(disney dosent have all the rights) or the Tarzan(same as NBC world). So they would but they are already paying alot of cash for NBC world+ christmas town.

R0XAS

it's not about voice actors! pixar and disney broke their contracts with each other a long time ago, i doubt that pixar would want their old characters being branded 'disney' in a new video game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back